Why?

>yet somehow pic related keeps getting fatter

To get leakers

Because tyranny is love or something I guess

>fuck the 1st amendment

These two are particularly egregious

you aint seen nothin yet

Feminism = meth

You should not be allowed to publish with anonymous sources.

kys

nigger before nigger after

Wow, that is an extreme change. She really fucked herself.

GOD DAMN IT LEAF I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT.

This one is my own contribution. I know her. Fake rape claims galore, full blown borderline behaviour, totally fucking nuts.

By George maybe she really did get raped.

Oh boy. Another "victims of Feminism" thread

>piercing
she was already ruined

Christ, what a shame. Luckily these women can serve as examples of what not to turn into.

What a stupid proposition!

Indeed.

Before dick.
After dick.

Hopefully

That looks like Tinder vs rl

I wonder if you can pinpoint where the biggest offending Academia is located and thus trace at least one source of this behavior. It is obviously being taught.

Fuck she is hot, what a waste.

It is. She basically announced she did a 180 and went normal.

God I'm glad this feminist bullshit has caught up in my country yet. Like we don't have enough problems without head shaven, plague smelling, large mouthed imbeciles that wear that title like its something to be proud of.

If this shit hits the fan I am moving to some god forsaken village in the mountains of Croatia.
At least there when the girl dyes her hair pink they will beat some sense into her, actually never mind, the village girls are usually too dumb to even join some sort of quasi movement.

All they do is cook, clean, weave and take care of the house, she ain't the prettiest pearl in the sea but at least its not whale shit.

>God I'm glad this feminist bullshit HASN'T caught up yet

a small mistake, my apologies.

Umm..... No. M'kay. Great.

>The cure for feminism is dick
I mean yeah, speculating here but what if the cure for feminism is getting fucked by a dominating white man?
I guess that would be the logical opposite to cuckolding.

Do one for Laci Green and that chick who made The Red Pill documentary

They just realize they love it and its great, and that they were miserable being feminists

She realised that everyone is acting like a freak now which doesn't make her unique, so acting normal will

feminism =/= long term mdma use

No one else would

Aim for the flattop

Oh no... what a damn shame... a damn fucking shame...

>"The average millenial"
No, the average social science or liberal arts major. Sciences, engineering, and a good portion of business schools are filled with autists not feminists

Grampybone says girl's pit smells worse than a brahim's behind.

Freedom was a mistake. Niggers of all kinds will hang.

Not only that, but the white man for them is now symbol that they have not only deemed is the root of all evil, but the white man also has order and stability and maybe that is was feminists, especially the young ones crave. A black man is never going to be able to give that, they know that deep down inside and that is the reason they are going out of their way to promote them as much as they can, in an desperate attempt to destroy their primal tribal knowledge. So in this wild theory, a white dick from a dominating male would satiate their biological clock enough to awaken hope for having a future again.

I've seen this claimed around here multiple times but am yet to see any proof.

Delete this.

What's his name again?

Maybe that is why they have recently started to hate statues in marble. Because of the deep symbolism it has with order and stability.

This is a insult to humanity.

Makes sense

Checked for Sulik

Seeing guys do this makes me laugh. The girls just make me sad.

>tfw watched a total qt undergo the same transformation in under a year
Makes me wish I was a chad back then so I could've saved her. Feels like time is running out for me, as all the women in my age group are already burning out

Probs 10x worse in Germany

>all the women in my age group are already burning out
20-25?

If yes: I feel ya brother. The women of our country are the worst of the worst. Literally succubus-tier.

TFW 23 and my only hope is having a 19 year old GF who hasn't been ruined by (((college)))

Good luck.
All single men age 20-35 are scrambling for the 19 y/o qts now before feminism digs it's claws into them.

JUST

>tattoo on forehead

Sad :(

Interesting thread.

Women can't deal with all the offers of dick,and when they have taken a few, it fucks them up.
I think it's all just a huge shit test, it's the only way they can "cope".

Seeing the guys do it make me sad as well, these are people's sons. At least, the ones that aren't from fatherless households to begin with.