>Blacks have a lower IQ on average compared to whites
>This means they are inferior to the great white man
>Jews have a higher IQ on average compared to whites
>Jews aren't superior and we should kill them all

Other urls found in this thread:

immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews don't actually score higher on average it's another Jewish lie

the IQ studies on jews actually had them equivalent to whites up until two very small studies done on exclusively upper class Ashkenazi schools.

There's a certain point where it really doesn't matter how high the IQs are. Jews are above that point. Besides, they have many other issues. I can go into more detail if you like.

Sup Forums will make the claim that Jews are parasitic or something which is dumb.

If you're a minority population seeking power, you can't fight on the battlefield and have to use subversion

Jews even have the highest noble prize rate for science per capita

What about the Nobel Prize Rate?

Israel has a lower IQ than America and Britain. get they have substantially higher percentage of Ashkenazi Jews. the question then is why Israel hasn't produced as many Nobel prizes as the Nordic countries have, which seems to be the only place those Ashkenazi Jews or capable of doing their fantastic research. furthermore when we start breaking down the research they've done, we start finding places where they stole another people's research or taking credit for work they haven't done.

But they do. The highest scoring group in the world is a group of jews. You taking an average for country is not the same as taking an average for race.

Jews are smart in that they know how to steal and get away with it. But not smart in the way needed to build civilizations , that they steal

>Jewish organization awards jews jewery at a jewish rate
>See goyim! That must prove we're better!
>also remember the six gorrilion

Gee wonder why?

regarding IQ, i will make the argument that there simply isn't any evidence for their superiority.

Look it up. It actually folows iq and I think the Finnish also have one of the highest as well

This is a pretty shit rationalization. Having an IQ of 110 puts you far ahead of someone with an IQ of 100.

Jews are rat people. They need to be exterminated.

a number of Jewish inventions have been stolen from people that actually did most of the work. the easiest example of course is Einstein.

Provide proof right now that the Nobel prizes are controlled by jews

But they are the smartest scientists.

No, blacks are inferior for a wide range of reasons.

Many Jews should be removed because they are evil, not because they are dumb.

Any questions?

Blacks aren't inferior and Jews aren't superior. All Jews don't need to die. I just want to have my own nation with other people like me.

Jews are inferior because they lack empathy and want to destroy everything

A nation filled with virgin men wont last very long user.

Wrong East Asians and some Europeans much smarter many such cases

You sound like an SJW talking about whites.

just look at the selection committee fucktard

the two greatest Jewish physicists of all time are arguably Einstein and Feynman... yet both got that work from other people

The Jew does not use
his intelligence to build
only to destroy

-けん さま

That's what Blacks says about whites. Stop making excuses for being inferior intellectually.

Except whites actually do useful things and we didn't start disliking other races until they started causing shit.

Saging your shitty slide thread

Got any evidence? You know science builds on the works of others right?
>Look at the selection committee
This is what SJW's say when a company has too many white males on top.

>Announcing a sage
kek.
>Until they do shit
Like make money and then you get butthurt that they are smarter than you.

It's ok because your thread is shit anyways. Gas yourself shill faggot

Thanks for admitting you lost the argument there champ.

Dipshit. you fucking imbecile. anybody can see olinto de pretto published before einstein.

As long as you accept race realism I don't give a fuck. Nigger problems are caused by low IQ.

MELANIN KILLS BRAIN CELLS

the whole "superior" viewpoint is straight from the Talmud. Also the Jews literally are parasites.

[CITATION NEEDED]

Kikes don't actually have higher IQs than whites do, retard. Stop drinking the koolaid.

That's what I thought. His paper wasn't as good or conclusive as Einsteins.

>mixing up country with race again
Nice denial

Why do we have the dumbest government on earth tho

The same reason that rock bottom niggers want to kill whitey. Its tribalism you dumb kike. Gas yourself now.

>mixing up country with race again
A lot of people seem to make that mistake...

The post your evidence for it jew.

This. Sup Forums likes to pretend they're totally different from SJW but the fact is they hate truth even more than they do.

Or until they murder and rape people into oblivion. Stop being devils advocate without thought. Nig-tier banter you're providing.

Jews havent given any promising info that they really are smarter, because they always lie just like east asia padding their IQ stats.

It's not IQ alone. Blacks are also much more violent than Whites
And jews are complete sociopaths

>T-They aren't smarter, it's a conspiracy
SJW detected.

>thinking IQ has anything to do with intelligence
at least read the wikipedia article

Except Crime correlates with IQ. Jews commit less crime in America.

If you don't know why kikes are terrible and evil then you are new or you haven't been paying attention. Either way, you're a faggot.

Fuck kikes.

It's the single best way to determine intelligence and determines school success and career in higher fields.

>They are evil
Just like how white people are evil for taking all of the good jobs! I knew Sup Forums was 80% brainlet.

You really should spend sometime outside. Never seen that table before but it could be wrong, and by never doubting things and by ignoring the first part of my original stanza it's obvious your a simpleton under the nose of a jew enjoying the shade.

>no source
>absurdly small sample size

>no source
Also religion isn't race you dumb semite

Because they hire niggers to do the crimes for them.

Jews don't need to assault you physically, they fuck you in other ways

>Why do you believe evidence over the shit I pull out of my ass
kek. Get fucked SJW

Blacks want to kill whites want to kill Jews.

Yeah, the smarter you are the less blue collar and more white collar crimes you comitt. That isn't exclusive to jews.

we genocide jews because they have higher IQ dickhead

I've been waiting for someone to give me a credible source on "Jewish IQ supremacy" for 5+ years.....
I don't even have skellie pic appropriate for that amount of waiting.

>they needed to test 2,844 more whites than jews to drive down the white average to 100
>they needed to test 1187 more blacks than jews to drag their numbers up

Yeah yeah, I'm partially shitposting here, higher sample sizes means more accuracy if you're going for averages in a group. Which tells me most of these are inaccurate as fuck, having only 7 people tested for Asian Indians, or 10 for Korean. Injuns and beans are more accurate with 187 and 250, but still not enough.

All groups should be tested with a minimum number of 20,000 people. As it stands, this barely meets the population of a very small town. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly where these results came from.

As if SJW is an insult. Coming from a kid who uses butthurt as a legitimate way of saying insulted. You obviously just guzzle kike juice and study IQ numbers but don't have one yourself. Not a thought in your mind is your own. Go copy and paste more shit and say its yours.

/thread

and sage

>inferior
>superior
intelligence is desirable

>we should kill them all
what does that have to do with intelligence?
explain the context

immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high
Also people who practice the faith of being a jew are almost always racially a jew too.

>The highest scoring group in the world is a group of jews. You taking an average for country is not the same as taking an average for race.
I can see you're literally too stupid to understand this, but I'll post it anyway:
The average IQ for Israel is 94. Israel is 80% kike. The rest is basically sand niggers. Sand niggers have an average IQ of about 85. So here's the calculation:
0.2*85+0.8*X=94. When we solve this, we get an average kike IQ of 96. Clearly they are NOT smarter than whites. They just lie a lot, and retards like you fall for it.

There are less jews in the world so of course it would be harder to get a higher sample size.
Nice argument. Jews are smarter and you are mad about it.

I don't agree with killing any Jews, but they aren't superior.

Cultural factors play a role in IQ as well, and Jews seem to value education a lot more than the average white sadly. If we compare Jews with a group of whites who seem to care a lot about education as well (white Episcopalians), the Episcopalians have slightly higher IQ's (109.9 vs 109).

>general conscience of Sup Forums is against race mixing
>Is completely fine when it's between an White man and an east Asian Woman.

You are retarded. I guess if I took IQ from a poor white country that counts for all whites right? IQ of jews racially and in the jewish faith which consist of more than just one country show that they are smarter on average.

Wew fag

>There are less jews in the world so of course it would be harder to get a higher sample size.

So you're telling me Hitler could kill 6 million of them but you can't even find 20,000?

>racially jew
What is the "jewish race"
And if jews are a race does that mean by claiming that they are "Gods chosen" that means they are claiming that they are the master race?

>Yeah, the smarter you are the less blue collar and more white collar crimes you comitt. That isn't exclusive to jews.
Actually niggers commit more white collar crimes in the US, per capita, than whites do (especially embezzlement). You don't have to be a genius to get away with a white collar crime. You just have to have a biased system that lets people off for fear of being "racist" by holding them accountable for their crimes.

American education at work as usual.

Telling that your a jew and your replies reflect that you have an IQ of around 100 just like any normie internetfag who spends all his days infront of a monitor, you sure arent doing your kike brethren any favors. End this shite thread

That is also what SJW's say is the reasons Blacks go to jail more. It's the evil white biased system!
Not an argument. You lost fair and square.

Literally too stupid to understand the chart he posted is for WHITES who have taken the Jewish RELIGION instead of for ethnic Jews. Ethnic Jews are retards. Adherents of Judaism can be of any ethnicity. Understanding the difference is vital.

Only Libertarians think that. You can just ignore them.

This is invalid. The kike sample size (like most of the samples on the list) is absurdly small.

A favorite game played by both kikes and chinks is to give us the average IQ for a small sample of their very best and pretend it represents their whole population. Basically they are arranging a "fair fight" between their finest warrior and our average custodial worker.

the only jews who are smarter on average the western europeans are sephardim and ashkenazim, the former having a negligible population anyways, and the latter being thoroughly mixed with europeans, to the point where they really should be considered white by pol, but for autistic and ideological reasons they are not.

>I don't know what a weighted average is. I'm just sure, however, that it's antisemitic and racist like all math I don't understand.

Op confirmed for low IQ, possibly wamen.
Disproportionate crime rates, disproportionate government assistance, inability to produce functioning society, may be the result of blacks having a low average IQ.
Jews are guilty of THE ACT of putting host populations into slavery by elaborate means of usury. No one gives a shit how smart or dumb they are. We just want them to gtfo.

the chinese are mostly definitely manipulating their PISA scores and whatnot, but it's difficult to say that the ashkenazi really aren't smarter on average than whites when they make up 20% of Nobel prize winners

>to the point where they really should be considered white by pol, but for autistic and ideological reasons they are not.
Yeah I'm sure that's the reason.
Not because the kikes themselves drive that wedge on their own.

>I guess if I took IQ from a poor white country that counts for all whites right?
You're saying Israeli Jews are poor? Israel's per-capita GDP is higher than Slovenia (average IQ 96), Estonia (99), Russia (97), Poland (99), and many others. I would say this entirely defeats your argument. We're back to the objective fact that Jews just aren't very smart. That seems to really disturb you to admit, for some reason.

>when they make up 20% of Nobel prize winners
That's easily explained when they are fully 75% of the SELECTION COMMITTEE.

Didn't know that, did ya?

As if Jews aren't white to begin with lmfao

>the latter being thoroughly mixed with europeans, to the point where they really should be considered white by pol
Except genetics tests still show them to be of a different race than us, but scientific facts just aren't your friend, so you ignore them.

See

Jews have good genes (at least where intelligence is concerned) but shitty memes. Jewish society is parasitic. Jews who aren't religious and aren't entrenched in Jewish society are surprisingly based.

The criticism of Jews is not that they are inferior necessarily, it's that their entire history consists solely of being parasitic leeches who fuck over other peoples for their own power and benefit with zero remorse, especially whites. They have nothing original or unique to their name, Jewish religious texts are all bastardized forms of Sumerian and Egyptian philosophy. They also tend, as a culture and race, strongly towards materialism and degenerate behavior.

>But they are the smartest scientists.
Nearly every Jewish invention or discovery you've ever heard of is a lie, achieved first by a white person from whom a kike stole the credit.

Why does history consistantly show Politicians and leaders who are Jewish always get themselves involved in some kind of a Mass bad things?

The whites, when we do bad things we do not rub our hands and make a pointy nose.

The Jews are in fact the Middle east, black hair black eyes and we pay for the schools that teach, not facts but what they want us to teach.

>I don't agree with killing any jews.

Kike.

so middle eastern shitskins are smarter than white europeans?

It's a race war. Women are a resource. Depriving the enemy of a resource is good. Being deprived of a resource is bad. What's so hard about this concept?