HAPPENING!

thehill.com/policy/national-security/344226-intelligence-chairman-accuses-obama-aides-of-hundreds-of-unmasking

archive.fo/iOTtO

>The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is accusing top political aides of President Obama of making hundreds of requests during the 2016 presidential race to unmask the names of Americans in intelligence reports, including Trump transition officials.

>“We have found evidence that current and former government officials had easy access to U.S. person information and that it is possible that they used this information to achieve partisan political purposes, including the selective, anonymous leaking of such information,” Nunes wrote in the letter to Coats.
The letter was provided to The Hill from a source in the intelligence community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6qWnmb_22s
youtube.com/watch?v=h5VCBI2cMBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking indict fucking somebody. like jesus fucking christ how long does it take. You don't even need that much evidence for arresting them. Just arrest them and charge them with a bunch of different things

The time of the happening is upon us.

Please be a habbening

I was here! brought my rope

I missed all this can someone fill me in?

>In Thursday’s letter, Nunes said the total requests for Americans’ names by Obama political aides numbered in the hundreds during Obama’s last year in office and often lacked a specific intelligence community justification. He called the lack of proper justifications a “serious deficiency.”

>His letter noted requests from senior government officials, unlike career intelligence analysts, “made remarkably few individualized justifications for access” to the U.S. names.

>“The committee has learned that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration,” Nunes wrote. “Of those requests, only one offered a justification that was not boilerplate.”

>Sources familiar with the Nunes letter identified the official as then-U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power.

>Power did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Nobody cares

Fucking shill your days are numbered pal quit spamming with this shit the adults are in charge again

>Nunes
lol

So this is a happening, I think.

Bump

HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK. ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING
SAMANTHA POWER ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

All of the fucking shills came swarming to this post lmfao.

i guess we don't get an ultra happening but some good stuff did happen today and yesterday

WH user WAS RIGHT!

ohhh fuggg

BUMP 4 JUSTICE

Nunes is a fucking bullshit artist. Unless someone else confirms this, treat it as about as reliably as tripfags talking about how today was going to be the end of the Democratic Party.

can i get a quick rundown

WH user WAS RIGHT

IRS RUCKING AHBOPEINGG

>Nunes

it's fucking nothing

Bump

ffs why did this take so goddamn long?

bamped.

Bhampf

do digis confirm senpai?

If you read the article it states that Obama made hundreds of unmasking REQUESTS without proper justification.

Nunes is basically saying it's a "serious deficiency" that Obama did that in his last year of presidency.

Obama wasn't actually allowed to do that. (I hope).

So what do yo know Obama who wanted Nothing to do with the out come of the election might have had something to do with the outcome of the election.

Jesus fuck, when will these people go to jail. This stuff cannot be legal.

>Drumfs shills says

kys

FACKIN BAMP!!!

Pretty big happenings, user.

bump

BUMP

this is it boys! avenge me! avenge me!

youtube.com/watch?v=W6qWnmb_22s

That's not quite it. The huge problem is that a ton of unmasking requests were made (and ostensibly granted to) someone with no capacity in the Intel community. Aka Samantha power the un ambassador. That's extremely fucked up.

i am feeling sleepy

this was debunked

ah, i remember this, this was disproved

this thread sure makes you sleep

Bump

shouldn't europeans be sleeping at this hour? maybe americans should join them, comfy sleeping

youtube.com/watch?v=h5VCBI2cMBQ

>he thinks calling random anons shills hurts them as much as being called out for his own shilling
Here's your (you), hope you get the most out of this week's $70. Don't spend it all on being a fuckup like last time

the bed looks so comfy

wasting these quads on a re-roll

what a fag

there is nothing wrong with this

First time?

yeah, this isn't even news

The people making the request did not have the authority or security clearances to make such requests and to even view the material.

Nice try you leaf nigger.

nothing illegal here

so what's the big deal anyway, obama was the most scandal-free administration

You are right. After careful review I've found this to be a big nothingburger

i miss obama

tldr: Obama was spying on trump for democrats

This actually smells like the real happening!!!! IS THIS IT

i read all the article and this is nothing

Honestly...now that you mention it.

Im kinda sleepy.
We should take naps.

>AnCap fag doesn't know about IDs

>listening to nunes

I don't listen to fake news

do you know how crazy that sounds? conspiracy theorists put me to sleep

i am glad so many people can see through right wing lies

Good point

Hitlary lost even with Obumer spying, pathetic

republicans are getting desperate

this is a distraction from trump-russia collusion

This is probably the first snippet to be released. Then they deny or obfuscate before more information is released that reveals them to be fucking liars. This is the way the right plays now thanks to learning it from leftists.

conservatives can't even get a healthcare law passed, they want to distract americans

ancap is also first in the list after geographic location

it's probably a leaf, too

protip for future shilling, even though you're anonymous, we can still see your fucking ID and can tell all your posts are by (you).

Every sentence you're saying is nothing we haven't heard before, and screams of shill so obviously that it's actually kind of pathetic. real posters on Sup Forums are always interested in cited sources, and unless you post real articles debunking other's claims they're just going to laugh when you keep saying "hurrrr it's nothing goyim trust me let's all just go to sleep and believe everything we're told!"

i am a lawyer and i guarantee obama did nothing illegal here, it's part of being president

CHECKED

3 chicken wings have been deposited into your welfare account

shut up double digiter

Gaetz Amendment
imgur.com/a/F7Xuz

>16 posts by this ID

my husband used to be a republican, but he canceled his registration when he discovered trump was a racist, and this article doesn't prove anything about obama

The Day of the Rope draweth nigh.

So, do they keep Brock in one of those incubation tubes from Starship Troopers or is he just a vegetable hooked up to some APC UPS you use for a computer?

>18 posts by this ID

Why? We'll just make a new thread when this one archives.

why are people still posting articles at this time? shouldn't you go to sleep at some point? mods should close the forum for a few hours so they take a rest

This could snowball....

they always create posts about anti-democrat articles, but anti-republican articles? that's a no-no, this forum makes me sleep

>could

yeah, we should change this forum with more moderation to enhance the quality

Hey I'm on your side buddy. I just wanted to be clear.

another chicken wing has been deposited into your welfare account
DNC plantation is proud of your hard shilling

this article shows nothing interesting or that we didn't know

i am feeling sleepy...

this was debunked...

ah, i remember this, this was disproved...

>all the autism ITT

this thread sure makes you sleep...

I told you, we can tell every single post in this thread that's by you. You're fooling no one that's been on this board more than 15 minutes, and by continuing to try and impersonate different people it only confirms our suspicions that the powers that be don't want us to dig into this, and we'll dig into it further.

Also, you realize every time you post something in this thread it refreshes to the top of Sup Forums where everyone can see it right?

shouldn't europeans be sleeping at this hour? maybe americans should join them, comfy sleeping...

Oh it's Nunez again fuck that liar. Gonna go try to impregnate my wife and then go to sleep. Go fuck yourself wh user.

Not your buddy guy?

the bed looks nothing wrong with this...