WHITE HOUSE user WAS RIGHT Extras
WE HAVE CONFIRMATIONS
Previous #1 Previous #2 Previous #3 Previous #4 Previous #5 archive.is/UfyMV
archive.is/VidNC
archive.is/MAFHw
archive.is/IogbE
archive.is/IFEye

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/27/abc-nbc-and-cbs-pretty-much-bury-it-scandal-engulfing-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-n2360649?utm_campaign=townhallcom_twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/wh-thorough-probe-wasserman-schultz-staffer-case/
consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/obama-official-made-hundreds-unmasking-requests-gop-chairman-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he fucking wasn't

Yes goyim, pay no attention to the TWO PROSECUTORS that are looking at Comey-Lynch-Clinton connections.

>only cites gets without any facts

dumb thread. Include proof in OP happenings in OP or fuck off

That's not a happening you idiot

wow I must have had a stroke to write like that, oh well

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/07/27/abc-nbc-and-cbs-pretty-much-bury-it-scandal-engulfing-debbie-wasserman-schultzs-office-n2360649?utm_campaign=townhallcom_twitter&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

Cool, put it in the OP next time.

NUMBERS CONFIRM IT WAS NOTHING

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/27/wh-thorough-probe-wasserman-schultz-staffer-case/

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

says you nigger.

OP, here's an idea, delete this thread and make a new one with ALL OF THE INFO IN IT BEFORE YOU POST IT YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID. GETS =/= INFO.

What about the House Intelligence Committee Chairman saying Obama admin unmasked hundreds of Americans leading up to the election?

Or the California Deputy Attorney General being arrested for cp possession?

Or the two Democratic mayors arrested for pay-to-play schemes?

All that would be considered news on a normal day, not like it was a world changing shift.

5t6yuio;

Are Canadians aware of the term confirmation bias?

This is literally just another day.

Amazing if true.

wewlad

What did I miss?

>If we yell ITS HAPPENING a million times every day something will finally happen surely!

pssst, GTKRWN. pass it on

Interesting analysis, but will Democrats actually give a fuck and stop jumping on the stupid Russia bandwagon?

Lolno

The happening happened we just can see it yet
DWS, Fusion GPS, Seth Rich, Hillary, Podesta, Comey.. it's all connected
Why do you think has Muller filled his investigatory team with ex-RICO pros and old Clinton lawyers?

Anyone else getting sleepy?

The russua narrative has proven false because the "hack" they claim came from a local PC on the east coast connected direclty to the DNC server, copied the data in 88 seconds(like over 1.5GB) and them edited it to frame russia.

consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/

no shit its a north Korean holiday today where they celebrate the "victory of North Korea"

podesta tha molesta

So basically Seth Rich hacked the DNC?

That depends on the strength of the populist movement. If Trump can be diminished then they don't have to accept the truth, but if trump retains the ability to effect the news then places like CNN will have to change the tune. Many of the dem supporters literally believe they are watching "the most trusted name in news." they honestly believe that the are getting the fair news and not the biased news. to sum up: dems will think what the media tells them to think. Media will have to change narrative or risk being unmasked for what they are.
Checkmate.

This is a lucky larp. There are no insiders on Sup Forums.

shills out in full force, holy moses' tits

This B with the Donkey

A BIG CANADIAN BUMP

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/obama-official-made-hundreds-unmasking-requests-gop-chairman-says.html

> An Obama official made “hundreds of unmasking requests” during the final year of the previous administration, according to a letter from a top Republican who raised new concerns that officials sought the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports for “improper purposes.”

> Explaining his concerns, Nunes said in the letter that “Obama-era officials sought the identities of Trump transition officials within intelligence reports” without offering any “meaningful explanation” as to why they needed or how they would use the information.

praise kek, bringer of great chaos. may he destroy the swamp and cause a total collapse of evil. good will triumph. look for the signs in the sky.

Yeap! After fucking your mommy in the ass and dropping a big nasty load, I do feel very sleepy.

YES

HE LIVES

Praise Kek, Bringer of Chaos, may He drain the swamp and clean the sewer and bring forth the total collapse of evil. Good will Trump.

Sauce?

Yeah im getting pretty sleepy myself

Digitz of rejuvenation should help you!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

Just come get the REAL SAUCE BREAD

Hello can someone say when is race war

damn it

I've been away from Sup Forums for some time? Can anyone drop a tldr?

I've witnessed a lot of democrats triggered the past few days, the little obama empire is caving in fast.

skyking skyking

WH user called it

If you read enough you'll break through to the next level, this is the info war.

Im stupid but let me try to summerize this in a way i understand.

Tldr the entire time russia actually was fucking with election but actually doing it with unnamed media sources to smear trump?

Something, something, ebil Russians. It's nothing.

So now the media wont be allowed to make political biases? And these damn commie groups??

And it was russia?????

No he was larping, kill yourself