bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40748684

Trump will now sign it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/world/middleeast/iran-deal-trump.html
archive.is/m5Ujg
history.com/this-day-in-history/united-states-freezes-japanese-assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck america

Can you bring me up to speed what this means other then pissing off said country's?

>Trump supporters dream of him and Putin working together to take back Constantinople
>Sanctions Russia and works with Saudis instead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

98 TO 2

Why can't you idiots ever see more than 1 step ahead?

DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE

>Why can't you idiots ever see more than 1 step ahead?

HFHDFHDFHDFHDFIHDOFHDFHDFKLHDF D CHESSSSSSSZ

Fuck off you cockscuking faggot

It's not in their genes. They're playing 1D, and they're not very good at it

Russia called it a "very unfriendly action" which is a bro-tier way of saying "these sanctions may lead to war, bro"

TRY HARDER NIGGER SHILLS LEL LOOK HOW YOURE ALL ROLLED OUT, THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS FAST APPROACHING YOU AIDS INFESTED FAGGOT, YOURE NECK AINT SAFE NIGGER

Fags don't matter.

I FUCKKIN HATE DRUMPFHIES NOW

GRRRR

who cares? fuck those countries

>who cares? fuck those countries

Veto proof.

We are going to war and consolidating power. The globalists in our government have been pushed aside and lines are being drawn. Hillary will be jailed and all her cronies. The empire not only lives it thrives from this day forward.

heh nothing personnel goy

It's okay bro, it will benefit us in the end. Our businessmen were too lazy, now they will have to look for alternatives inside country.

If you think this is a good thing you need to go back.

oy vey they talking bad about my motherland, going to call him a redditor

hahaha upboated leaf

WW3, anyone?

This is the best possible outcome for us. Without the strong arm of our military holding up sanctions in geo politics the more populist countries would simply envelope us and break our empire. Theres a reason the majority of government approved this as our survival depends on it. Trump will sign this bill or be obstructed his entire presidency. Either you are with us or against us. I will never support a world where china can dictate geo politics.

>WW3, anyone?

Tomorrow will be the day he signs it. Get fucking ready.

>Deep State would rather have WW3 than work with Trump

These people should be locked up. Talk about endangering the lives of Americans

It's not deep if it's everyone in government you fucktard.

>placing sanctions on Russia

How will the media spin this to fit their Putin/Trump narrative?

Wasn't there this massive thing that NK was gonna decimate the USA today if they dare do anything at all to remove the power of Kim?

oh well. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs as they say. Give the marionettes in Congress and the senate their "muh russia" bill so they'll btfo.

A bill that starts war is breaking a few eggs.

No that was last year...or was it the year before that? I can't remember.

it won't start a war

WW3.

Everyone is part of it. Trump has one leg in and one leg out. We can only guess which way he steps on each issue.

>it won't start a war

>Iran clearly stated it violated the Iran nuclear deal
>kills south korea peace talks with North Korea
>new cold war with Russia
>EU will sanction America

huh. I bet they will still say "Muh Russia hacked teh election" after a threat like that

What happen to Trump being a winner?

>Trump will now sign it.
But what would happen if he refuse?

Btw theres a loophole in this bill. Big oil will be functioning normally for americans while other countries will be taking an economic hit. So essentially this bill is Hillarys corruptions made public into law. In the end it works out better for america as Hillary was far too dangerous in control. I am absolutely ecstatic we get to rid the globalists from our midst and move forward.
Russia is already stamping their feet. They thought Trump would free them from their mini economy making them a global player. But its not happening and im just laughing. Russia is also supporting Taliban in Afghanistan hoping to ward us away from the resources in that country.

Nobody's going to war over this. It's not happening. Move on.
There's always been sanctions on these countries. What's so different here?

All members who voted in favor of sanctions are committing an act of war against their own people and should be hung for treason. I'm American but seriously considering moving to Russia if a fight breaks out. Death to the US deep state.

confirmed

>But what would happen if he refuse?

It's veto proof my non-American friend.

98-2
419-3

That's the entire Congress basically.

So Sup Forums shills GOP but they vote against them.

>There's always been sanctions on these countries.

Iran fucking deal

You ever heard of that?

You lousy fucking kike. You think Trumo won't just ignore all this bullshit neocohens agitprop you keep throwing at him?

>implying not siding with kikes is treacherous

What fuckinf cube planet are you from, starnigger? Lol

Dude.. It's sanctioning north stream 2 between Germany and Russia.
Also it breaks the Iran deal

The EU already protests against it

It's huge.

Personally I have to believe Putin knows what trump is up against and will try to give him as much leeway as physically possible short of nato crossing into russian territory. Personally I'd like if trump would tell the government to shove it but i know he won't because of the shitty msm optics.

Nice!

>SANCTIONS ON IRAN/RUSSIA/NORTH KOREA
lol, so?

There is absolutely NO Russian collusion. I think it's time to finally destroy ALL those who are still pushing this false narrative.

>lol, so?

LOL I'm a stupid burger who doesn't know geopolitics!

You are literally using the same rhetoric that the Neo-Cons, the people you hate, have done for the past three decades

My god, you are actually becoming Neo-Cons all because of Trump

Sanders didnt vote for it because of iran, right? What about Paul?

>There is absolutely NO Russian collusion.

but he is a neocon

So which is it, a neocon or a russian puppet?

There are 2 scenarios :
Either trump is really our guy but is being blackmailed with some crazy shit from his past, probably some sex tape or something
OR
Trump is a conman and planned all of thi

Idiot

>Sanders didnt vote for it because of iran, right? What about Paul?

Ironic how Sup Forums didn't support either in the primary because le god emperor and now they are learning the hard way. I warned you.

>hurr, u dont understand le geopolitics
>MUH WW3
Grow up, faggot.

>Democrats have voted for it.
If that aint no Red Flag then I dont know what is.

>HURDURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ERYTIME DERE AARE SANCTIONS DER IZ WAR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!11!!!
Make another thread You impotent chickenshit.

Go back to North Korea, Han.

What's wrong with this?

>you are actually becoming Neo-Cons all because of Trump

Syria bombing has turned this board into fox news watching neocons

You don't, clearly.
Get out
Let the big boys discuss

Yes. So these sanctions contravene that deal then?
Fuck. You ever think trump is more focused on tearing down umbongos policies than building better ones

Hi kike!

>le big boy discussion
>MUH WW3 MUH WW3 MUH WW3
>LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS WW3
>IMMA BIG BOY

>. So these sanctions contravene that deal then?

Any news sanctions on IRAN IS A CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL

There is also another:
Trump is just a naive retard who believes one advisers opinion, only to disregard that for another adviser after 5 minutes

That's why his policy on Syria has been so god damn dysfunctional and why he stacked half of his administration with people like Reince, who do nothing but leak all of his shit

>le big boy discussion
>BOMB EVERY COUNTRY FOR ISRAEL

Basically these sanctions turn the globalist nations upon each other at the barrel of our gun. EU was getting far too comfy working with china and russia against our best interests. Germany is insolent. the EU is an enemy of the west. Russia has always been against us and Iran is just piggy backing on that as their neighbor. So its time we used our clout before time runs out.
Its not neocons. The entire government save some oddballs who are enemies to the empire voted against this. Sanders the communist and rand paul the libertarian who is living in the past.

Jesus Christ you faggots are overreacting. All these (((sanctions))) will be bypassed with a wink and a nod from MAGA man. The Jews even sort of surrendered a few days ago pulling back all their resources because they have to wait till 2020 now that their Muh Russia narrative failed at the box oven.

>LE ANTI-JEW TRUMP MEME

go away

How can he be so incompetent though?
I mean it doesn't take much research to know about Syria for example. Dammit

Nothing, just another good goy move.

We'll see. Trump talked to putin so maybe he let him know "I might have to sanction you no hard feelings." or he'll do the trump thing and tell the governent to fuck off.

I don't know the terms of the deal, or the sanctions. Could've been nothing

RON PAUL - ALL SANCTIONS ARE AN ACT OF WAR

that didnt remove all sanctions in fact it just eased some of them. it only eased ones in regards to nuclear armament / nuclear power

The bill is veto proof
Too late

>I don't know the terms of the deal, or the sanctions. Could've been nothing

That was in the deal and Iran said it would respond.

The sanctions would be a disaster for Russia and the EU
Also he can't veto the bill. It's veto proof

We are doomed

>As relations worsen, Iran says U.S. sanctions may violate nuclear deal

nytimes.com/2017/07/18/world/middleeast/iran-deal-trump.html

I love it how people who are anti-Iran claim to "hate" Jews.

BURN THE EVIDENCE OF MY EXISTENCE
CLEAR THE ASHES ON THE GROUND
BURN THE EVIDENCE OF ALL THESE THINGS
THAT PULL MY SPIRIT DOWN

You forgot to archive it archive.is/m5Ujg

Reminder that (((sanctions))) just means SIEGE.

This is the first step in modern warfare - siege the enemy, weaken them and see if they will surrender absolutely to you.
Keep it going for as long as you want.

With luck, Russia and NK will nuke america and EMP it back into the stone age.

>Took a photo with Jews, knows Jews, somehow means anything

Nigger the guy lived in New York. The city is 70 kike, are you kidding me?

history.com/this-day-in-history/united-states-freezes-japanese-assets
On this day in 1941, President Franklin Roosevelt seizes all Japanese assets in the United States in retaliation for the Japanese occupation of French Indo-China.

On July 24, Tokyo decided to strengthen its position in terms of its invasion of China by moving through Southeast Asia. Given that France had long occupied parts of the region, and Germany, a Japanese ally, now controlled most of France through Petain’s puppet government, France “agreed” to the occupation of its Indo-China colonies. Japan followed up by occupying Cam Ranh naval base, 800 miles from the Philippines, where Americans had troops, and the British base at Singapore.

President Roosevelt swung into action by freezing all Japanese assets in America. Britain and the Dutch East Indies followed suit. The result: Japan lost access to three-fourths of its overseas trade and 88 percent of its imported oil. Japan’s oil reserves were only sufficient to last three years, and only half that time if it went to war and consumed fuel at a more frenzied pace. Japan’s immediate response was to occupy Saigon, again with Vichy France’s acquiescence. If Japan could gain control of Southeast Asia, including Malaya, it could also control the region’s rubber and tin production—a serious blow to the West, which imported such materials from the East. Japan was now faced with a dilemma: back off of its occupation of Southeast Asia and hope the oil embargo would be eased—or seize the oil and further antagonize the West, even into war.

So west is only you and anglos, and everyone else is an enemy. Can't expect more from amerigoy.

GOOD BYE CHEAP RUSSIAN AMMO

RIP

>Basically these sanctions turn the globalist nations upon each other at the barrel of our gun
The EU literally told you to kiss their ass with this new sanction bill, and no one is going to buy your shitty expensive gas over cheap Russian petrol. You're such a fucking retard, holy shit lmao.

It's hilarious to see Trump serve as the stereotypical retard who hasn't been in politics and can't govern properly, it's honestly so pathetic and stereotypical, it's hilarious.

But to answer your question, he's your average materialistic rich guy who doesn't know jackshit beyond Austria. He only knows how to make a business and that's it. His opinions in the Middle East that are basically flip-flop, proves this.

Veto proof. So Basically one branch is strong arming the other into signing off on foreign policy that will worsen relations with another super power? Adios Mio

/our goy/ Hopefully he nukes Iran next

>learned helpless meme

Good one kike. Everyone knows carter was a famous antisemitism and the kikes unanimously hate Trump. You really made me think.

He hates them so much all of his kids are kikes, including Trump's grandmother!

You're a fucking idiot. Do you not realize you sound like the goy?

Fucking hell.
Even Obama understood the nuances in foreign diplomacy and the complexity of real Politik.