Brit/pol/ - Superiority edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teenager-girl-raped-15-witton-railway-station-birmingham-aston-villa-tuesday-manhunt-latest-a7863646.html
archive.is/puEuI
youtube.com/watch?v=0deGLusXKeg
youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE
youtube.com/watch?v=HkqVB8ci1Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you lads think of based Kraut and Tea?

Is he redpilled?

How is it we don't have any sizeable generation identity/alt-right movement in this country, yet we have always maintained the best OC producers on youtube and the best general on Sup Forums?

>Be female Britbong
>Be raped, likely by a muzzie
>Flag down a car hoping to be helped
>Be raped again

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/teenager-girl-raped-15-witton-railway-station-birmingham-aston-villa-tuesday-manhunt-latest-a7863646.html

Always archive it archive.is/puEuI

Wish Canada had its own enoch powell

Enriched.

a god among men

>When your British friend invites you to come visit his flat in London

youtube.com/watch?v=0deGLusXKeg

Fucking faggot mods took down are ptg

The mods removed our perfectly legitimate /ptg/ thread leads.

He's a fucker for what he did to edgy sphinx, and the way he backed out of it was very feminine, but it proved useful in getting us more sympathy and attention so maybe he really is /ourguy/?

>Kraut and Tea
Tastes delightful with a hint of Parsley

He's just another person with an opinion he mistakenly believes is worthy of an audience, no different to the rest of those YouTube sorts.

>Implying Canada doesn't already have a BASED leader

Oh so the mods can take those down quickly but none of the 3.8 trillion anti England threads up right now.

Nice.

Is that fucking brandon fraser?

cant fall asleep but im too tired to actively do anything.

What do?

>The mods
>the american
He didn't do it because it was his duty to uphold the order and quality of this board, he did it because it hurt his fatso feels.

>Britain
>superior
To Romania maybe

It's not even like it was even fake, it was posted before the other one, had presumably all the correct links in. Americans just can't handle a bit of humour.

I'd love to roll my throbbing purple bell across his tongue to test his commitment to LGBT acceptance.

They accused me of having a VPN. Do yanks think we like them or something?

Glad to see you made it into the new thread poofposter

never forgetti

>hahahahahahahahahahaha

oh hi Yuri

No

I'm not the person you think I am, this is my first thread in weeks.

It's the right thing to do, /ptg/ is already brain dead. We need to let it go.

Pube is that you with the rainbow flag in /ptg/?
Top kek

Daily reminder that our military refused to use poison gas on Russian troops during the Crimean War because they thought the Russians were humans.

Daily reminder that this was a mistake.

Watch tv and shitpost

>Britain
>trying to play "white" trash card
Red, white and blue Brexit
Norway deal
Global Britain
Benny Hill
Jimmy Savile
BBC
Jeremy Clarkson
Spice smoking Swansea chavs
Daily reminder you had a literal kike for Prime Minister and POZZED Empire that allowed nonwhite immigration as early as 1750s

Is Stephen still alive somewhere?

Is QI still netting him a paycheque?

How does Brit/pol/ think the Lord will dispatch his justice upon him?

>420
The good lord has spoken.

Stop being homosexual, it's not healthy.

>mods when they see quality banter

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek

Start tweeting Laura Kuenssberg

A sign?

Daily reminder that you are the kikes, you and your bullshit bolshevism. Cancer russia needs obliterating.

I want Laura to sit on my face!

Yahweh in English Gematria Equals: 420

Next time I go on a day trip to London on a day trip I'll go to whitehall/parliament and try to find her and record me asking to take a picture of her feet for "this person on a forum I visit"

His only chance to get into heaven:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE

KEK

Britain/France enabled the Ottoman Empire. Result? Balkanians/Ukrainians are roaches now and gypsies came to European soil

If I see him on the news one more time I'm gonna snuff that little cunt out myself

i'm pretty sure the captcha gives words related to stuff you've been searching

He's so gross.

>tfw no matter how much you ant it to happen, it never will

I don't know why but I always feel obliged to read these. Even if they aren't particularly funny.

Doesn't he have some form of (Or at least it's been heavily implied that he has) aids.

Speaking of which I caught a little bit on radio 4 of some program about how it's 50 years of gay or something.

>so have things gotten better since cottaging?
>not really but grindr makes it easier

He's a pseud and a gimp who puts on a fake accent. He's what dumb people think smart people are like.

We destroyed the Ottoman Empire, you fucking Bolshekikes literally have Dagestan on your doorstep that rules your dump and blows you up because you're slavshits.

Good for them, I hope more of you die, scum Russian pig shit slime! Death to Russia, an oversized waste of precious resources junk hole ice cube country that needs to be nuked.

Yes Rimjob lad, your exams go ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=HkqVB8ci1Wc

>I want x to sit on my face
Strange phenomenon, this.

Why are you on this Mongolian Milk Snake Breeding Forum at 1:21 in the morning lads?

I've never been on Benefits, does it actually give you a comfy lifestyle or is it shite

I did one of these stupid quiz things that are posted here earlier. I still have no idea what I meant by this. I'm 48% liberal feminist but 100% tradionalist? Is it possible to not be feminist at all?

>We destroyed the Ottoman Empire
After it took over Balkans and brought gypsies to Europe. Good job, mongoloid

V

Based Churchill xD

???????????

>your exams go ok?
What exams?

Pirateposter has such good taste in tv

Brit/pol/ should consider making a bunch of this content and sending it to him over twitter, does he respond to stuff regularly on there?

>our military refused to use poison gas on Russian troops during the Crimean War

and also tanks

because I've somehow fallen back into the 3am-Midday sleep cycle again

>tfw been away from Brit/pol/ for a week and haven't missed it one bit
That's how shit it's been recently... I don't know what went wrong desu

Depends on your other circumstances, ingoings/outgoings

It's pretty brutal, unless you just live at home and don't have any bills.

And you invaded Eastern Europe and slaughtered millions of whites because MUH CROPS!!!! MUH HAMMER AND SICKLE IS SO EPIC LOLOLOLOLOL.

BASED STALIN XD!!!!!

Scum Russia, scum cancer on this Earth. We kill you all and shit on your corpses for fun!

From what britpol has taught me, you're not comfy on JSA but if you get proper spazzbucks then it's not bad.

>self employed here so have no idea

I've heard worse.

>Feet
>Cuckold
>poo

Faggots make me feel physically sick.

Not sure if Fry has AIDS, I doubt it desu but it wouldn't surprise me. He did do a programme years ago about it though, and about younger fags who go to AIDS parties with the sole intention of getting it. Apparently it's quite a 'common' thing.

They widen their arsehole using huge buttplugs, put tin foil up there to create small cuts then get arsefucked by like 20 HIV+ blokes in one night and don't shower or shit for a few days hoping they catch it.

But of course there's nothing wrong, immoral or unacceptable about faggotry. They're normal. Just the same as anybody else.

iktf, I really need to get a job just for some structure

What're your vices brit/pol/?
Mine's degenerate music and alcohol.

It's as good as you want it to be. Post political things with points to discuss and you will get discussion, post shitposts and you get shitposts in return.

I just wish they all burned

I doubt you've missed much. I quite enjoy clocking in for half an hour before bed though. Mostly just to tell that faggot to kill himself in a new way every day.

Pennies for bennies

At least it's mostly said in reference females and not traps.

Mine's alcohol

Drunk right now desu

I saw people on kikebook asking why she was out at 2, as if rape doesn't take time

HELLO SENPAIS

It's not great.
The fact people can survive on it is too much for some.

IDS is a fucking gimp. i hope he get's fucked and someone takes a dump on his bald fat head.

Prick sanctions people for not applying for jobs, even if you provide proof from the company itself, unless you use his shitty outsourced-making his mates at monster-money site called
>Universal Job match.

He triggered Lily Allen so hard that day.

Depends on location and what sort of bennies it is. Generally pretty brutal if you live in the southern countryside but not too bad in urban areas or up north. Not a great life either way though.

Why even live with the shame of it

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 10 - Reposting/Spamming.
>This block will expire in 9 minutes. [More Info]

I fucking hate Ameritards. I had to watch the thread move. I couldn't join in. It was awful.

Not liking feet

I make jam and sell it without a licence

morning

Dunhill International, brit/pol/, single malt, a nice three piece suit and upmann junior cigars.

Jesus fucking Christ people are total cunts. I'm a cunt, but not 'she was outside on her own at night so she deserved to be muzzieraped twice' levels of cunt

How do you get your gf to do an ancestry dna test? She tells me she's scottish but I don't trust her/want bad genes for my children.