Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JNCq8GX5OY
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/islamic-thugs-who-attacked-white-13396646
police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/fees/faqs/lawFaqs.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny to think about how something even liberals take part in here in America is a crime in the UK.

What are you laughing at Australia?
You're definitely going to be next, maybe after Canada.

the leaf goes first

yeah nah we're good mate

OI, BIN THAT KNIFE BRUV!

We have the same laws here and I still carry a knife, because going for prison over carrying a knife is still better than getting killed by some sandnigger.

Either way, if you don't commit any crimes or do anything suspicious the police won't search you.*

*=Unless you're part of some known group like the Nordic Resistance Movement etc, in which case they'll apparently search you 'randomly'.

what the hell is the bong police up to now?
Their "HR and ideas" department must be as large as the actually police force

I carry a 5 inch tactical knife everyday

So what if I carry a gladius instead?

Hold on, is the law changing or something?
As far as I know, it's perfectly legal to carry a knife in the UK, but it must be folding, non-locking and the blade cannot be longer than three and a half inches.
I carry a knife on my multi-tool in public, and I've never been stopped. It's a useful thing to keep around to be honest.

i can literally walk into the grocery store with my kbar strapped to my leg like a fucking commando if I want to, nobody cares. brits are such fucking pussies.

You'd think the cucked gov would just outright ban the group

You know it doesn't matter in this country mate, they'll arrest you for some bullshit reason and there's nothing we can do because we don't have a constitution

say it's a prop for cosplay.

Honestly, you're right. But alas, what can ya do?

Carry a knife inside your Koran, I promise the police will never hassle you then

Wow britbongs, your own police are opening threatening you

I don't understand. At all. Do they say that people should give away their kitchen knives? Or only switchblades?

You say that, Sikhs are allowed to carry their ceremonial daggers in public, and they're pretty hefty.

WATCH OUT BRITS

>carrying any type of knife

Reminder that my state (Texas), just voted to legalize carrying any size of blade in public, including switchblades, Bowie knives and longswords.

Indeed, police are retarded.

They're obviously all hiring complete and utter SJWs to manage their twitter accounts.

bongs wtf how the fuck are you supposed to keep yourself from getting raped or ganged up on when you accidentally stroll into a sharia zone with your wife and children???

ive seen people pull out knives on other people in daylight for disputes over debts and its scary, but there is never any police around then

Oh look it's THIS thread for the billionth time this past hour.

this is all just a precursor to the hand and tooth ban of 2022. the entire population will literally be left unarmed.

i don't understand why bowie knives are such a bid deal with libs

Ive walked right past cops into McDonalds before with a knife on my belt from hunting earlier that day.
In maryland of all places.

They sont seem to care.

Apparently this is wussie Aussie land, not the UK.

BIN

I laughed. Always like my friends from the land down under. Where beer does flow and men chunder, Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder, You better run, you better take cover, yea.

Everyone will be gagged and handcuffed before flight departure.

That doesn't make sense though, the picture on the tweet has a UK web address.

THAT

bloody legend m8, surprised to see an outsider know the great song

Meanwhile, in Texas

Sounds about right. Useless sods the lot of them? Why does the police even have a Twitter account anyway?

My 54" Claymore is ready.

Jesus Christ, bongs. Ima go to the range tomorrow and shoot my AR15 for ya. Poor bastards

>knife has to be folding, non-locking, and less than 3.5 inches
That's not a knife. Enjoy your nanny state.

Yorkshire is a place in England ya mongs
It's very still legal to carry knives in Straya'

Now you know who you have been talking to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JNCq8GX5OY
UK is so pathetic, they literally have Bin that Knife rap music

sweet, am i getting a free helicopter ride?

>be britbong
>walk to work with 1cm boxcutter
>THIS IS THE POLICE, DROP THE WEAPON

My brother of rome

>Oooy givis the knife mate

What the fuck are they gonna do, club it out of your hand? Stab them if they try and take it.

I know, but it's the best we've got. I'd say it's better than nothing, but it really isn't

A N G L O S

not a bad idea for some of those fukken kids desu

"we banned everything but islamist barbarians and all we got was this invasion"

God Bless Texas

OI bin that you don't want someone's papercut on your conscious do ya bruv?

If only possession of loli didn't get you lined up in front of a firing squad Texas would be literally perfect.

>no 9" switchblade

How's that tyranny going? Shoulda joined us in 1776, friendos.

KNIFE

Kek

In the US we can literally carry Katanas around to fight niggers if we wish.

>tfw anime and reality is merging

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

Nah in Canada it's still legal for citizens to have guns just under certain restrictions. Laern your facts mate lmao.

>this is the strongest empire in the history of the world

how do bongs cut their steak?

Yeah nah fuck off cunt. But in all honesty I'm itching for another cronulla

Lol
I carry EDC Gerber EAB, Letherman Wingman, Cold Steel Recon 1 and add a Stanley carabiner box cutter when working.

I'd probably be looking at a life sentence in the U.K.!

The dude from Quebec who went apeshit on the mosque had something along the lines of an AK.

you cant carry a knife here either you queer cunt

With their wit.

fuckin lol

It is close to perfect. Lolifags are literal pedos. Texas would be perfect if they banned beastiality

1984 wasn't a manual.
Get your shit together, Bongs.

Britbongs this is your last line of defence.

You can buy most Letherman multi-tools over here, you just can't carry them in public 'without a good reason'. So basically, unless you're camping, you can't.

ain't no jacks in the outback mate

7/10

>you can get shot to death in the UK for standing up from your seat in a public restaurant without first letting go of your butter knife

I can't wait for the UK to leave the EU, its presence is just noxious and contaminates the whole of Europe, their society and corrupted, pedophilic political elites should not be in contact with us. Let them have their nightmarish Orwellian society in their shitty island and cut ties forever with them, what a disgusting people, they are repulsive.

Wow. Even Canadas knife laws are better. You can openly carry any sized fixed blade or flipper as long as it's visible (having the clip on the outside of your pocket counts)

Just don't carry it into a bar though, if you get into a fight you're fucked even if you don't use it.

Of course it's a white male behind bars.
The most evil race there is, always blowing themselves up and stabbing random people on the streets.

I think we need them though
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/islamic-thugs-who-attacked-white-13396646

load the truck boys, there's going to be a run on ball bats !!!

You're a fucking idiot desu

police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/fees/faqs/lawFaqs.htm

It is a reasonable excuse to physically possess a knife to perform a lawful activity, duty or employment; to participate in a lawful entertainment, recreation or sport, for exhibiting the knife or for use for a lawful purpose. Examples as quoted in Section 51 of the Weapons Act 1990 are:

-A person may carry a knife on his or her belt for performing work in primary production
-A scout may carry a knife on his or her belt as part of the scout uniform
-A person may carry a knife as an accessory while playing in a pipe band
-A fisher may carry a knife for use while fishing
-A person who collects knives may exhibit them at a fete or another public gathering
-A person may use a knife to prepare or cut food at a restaurant in a public place or when having a picnic in a park; or
-A person may carry a pen knife or swiss army knife for use for its normal utility purpose.

It really is complete shit. As I said before, I'd say it's better than nothing, but it really isn't

OMG LOL, fucking brits can't carry even a plastic knife. In my shit hole country we can carry a machete and chop heads, the police don't give a shit.

Brought to you by the same Police department responsible for the Rotherham abuse scandal.

How do people accept this bullshit?

nunchaku are actually illegal in some states, if you can believe that shit.

Avidly waiting for the first liveleak video of a home robber being ran through with a sword.

>How do people accept this bullshit?

Because there's no way to NOT accept it, lmfao
they're completely disarmed

That's retarded.
We're gonna have to be more creative then.

Don't be a loon, bin that spoon!

The actual Dundee was killed by the Aussie police for not surrendering his guns during the confiscation.

Should have never been illegal in the first place. Considering you can open carry an AR

BIN IT!
PUT THE KNOIFE IN THE BIN!

>a Muslim gang encroaches on a mysterious looking heavyset man wearing a trenchcoat
>they try to take his wallet but it's attached to a metal chain
>the mysterious man suddenly teleports behind Muslim gang
*mumbles* I promised my Sensei I would never go all out
>looks at ground
>from a rear view of his dark silhouette, two numb-chucks fall on either side
>the ground shakes as they hit the end of their chains
>the gang turns around and charges screaming
ALLLLALALALLALLALLALLLALL
>in a windmill style fashion, fully rotating both arms, the mysterious man charges at them as well
>2 seconds later all of the Muslims are on the ground, only one still alive, begging for mercy
>the mysterious man walks up to the lone survivor and makes him pray to Allah to save him, nothing happens
>he hands the survivor a copy of the God Delusion and sets reddit as the homepage on his phone
>a tip of the fedora and he's gone
>there must always be one survivor, to tell the tale

wow brits are frightened children.

>When someone say Texas will go blue