TRUMP NO!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUMP NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no criminal record
That's just because he hasn't been tried and convicted of illegally entering the country.

Browned

Isn't the fact he's married alone sufficient to grant him citizenship?

Drumpffff is finished. Pack it up guys. Some random spic just got deported.

>cnn abandoning all pretense of objectivity

nope get fuck shitskin

>American wife

Why would he get deported now?

What the fuck kind of exercise is this? He is going to break the fucking machine

I think he might've crossed the border illegally.

>a man with no criminal record
>no criminal record

Holy fucking kek

Adios amigo. Take your ugly wife with you.

>be illegal
>marry American
>still too fucking lazy to sort out your immigration status

What the fuck should we discuss? He's an illegal immigrant. If he wanted to be a real part of society he would have taken steps towards becoming a legal citizen years ago

NO FAGGOT. If you entered illegally, you have to go back to Mehhhiko to get your green card, which they will deny because you've been living in the US illegally. So take the bean burner back to Casa de Caca and get a job at a hotel or something.

Why can't they deport pig mother too? She obviously has negro genes and looks overall dysgenic

>poor lifting form
>using momentum to lift
>endangering passers-by

>mfw

lol. Illegals are all criminals by crossing the border.

Why would he have a criminal record if he has no records at all?

Browning isn't as effective, sometimes it doesn't even have any effect.
Pic related is half Iranian.

race mixing is a crime deport the entire family

Just send the entire family to the other side.

>getting a pet monkey
cool
>dressing it up as a balerina
hilarious
>sparklers
nice touch

That's a civil offense tho

The toll has been paid?

>implying Persians aren't basically tanned Whites

Why does a father married to an American with kids that look at least 5 not have his green card?
All he had to do was enter the system and pay his fucking taxes rather than leech to avoid this.

I am outraged! If they don't impregnate the hordes of overweight white women for the debt economy, who will?

#notmypresident

>this man whose only crime was breaking the law is getting deported

SUPERIOR BLEACHING

BLEACH THE WORLD, HWITE MAN

>Half Jewish
ftfy

I hope ice gets every last one of these Facebook faggots

TRUMP YES

Not ideally.

We should have ice outside all us hospitals to stop shitskin anchor babies

>No criminal record
>Was illegally here

Interesting
*sips tea*

Fake and gay news.
Citizenship is guaranteed by marriage, if he's too dumb to fill out two pieces of paper, it's no fault but his own.

This image really says
>white women

To me.

who the fuck shat on his lap?

>half Iranian
COON* That means a negro. Iranians are 2-4% SSA

what? Civil offenses are when you get sued by your neighbor for selling them a broken lawn mower. Illegal immigration is a criminal offense.

i love merica so much

Just because you dicked a white woman doesn't mean you're allowed to be exempt from the rules.

Rules are rules, and they're meant to be rules for everybody. That's the price we pay for living in a society that values liberty and justice. So, what, just because he has kids he's exempt? So if someone doesn't have kids, then they're less important? Which I sort of agree with, but then, the left doesn't agree at all.

>no criminal record

just fucking round them all up

how the hell can you get married in the US being undocumented?

He probably crossed the Mexican border illegally. That's the only case where you will not be granted a green card.

why is this the face and not the fucking cartel members?

>t. Johntron
Old Persia maybe, not modern day Iranians.

You're thinking of civil suits. Civil offenses are shit like traffic tickets and contempt of court.

IT'S FUNCTIONAL PATTERNS NIGGERS
HE BEEZ FUNCTIONAL N SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A

There were a few forms and an interview to conduct. They just decided not to do them.

Somehow, this is a problem with the US immigration system.

I joke these illegals should be called "Paperwork Disabled Americans".

It was the mom. She must have been rotating these in and out of her snizz for the 9 months.

why would we want cartel members to be deported

Even after years of marriage to a US citizen? And even in that case couldn't he at any point before it became a problem have gone back for 5 seconds, crossed legally with his new wife, and then immediately applied for citizenship?

Do illegals pay taxes? If not, that's many years of tax evasion besides the illegal entry.

Honestly, it seems like he might have the tism

or tear a ligament.
its shit
yep, if your temporary status is illegal you can't apply for permanent legal status.
marrying an American while illegal is a waste of time.

Why would CNN report the news?

>Citizenship is guaranteed by marriage
read a fucking book nigger

i'll ask the obvious
if she's an american, why didn't they marry??????

It can get you 6 months in prison. That is the harshest prison sentence I have ever seen for a traffic ticket.

Even with how wrong it looks I cant help but think its probably good for either his pitch or his punch

So that World Peace skit was legit
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Wow.

Its almost like people have to take responsibility for their actions.

>In the country illegally
>No criminal record
FAKE NEWS

Is this supposed to make me not want to deport?
We should deport all women who reproduce with shitskins
She deserves it more than he does desu

Love these cherry picked stories like it will make up for all of the rapes, assaults, thefts, murders the other illegals do

If its criminal offense then ius punendi starts work

>how the hell can you get married in the US being undocumented?
There is one way; you have a valid visa, get married, let visa expire and fail to complete any necessary forms for citizenship.

You picked the one bitch that had all the phenotypes match up with the mothers side. The other 9 mixed white, iranoshit offspring all look like trannies with unibrows.

>a dad with no criminal record

Someone get this man a medal!

Absolute lies. Illegally enter=possible deportation. He is to blame

The government asks them if they've paid their taxes and if the alien says yes, they just assume he's not lying.

he should take his son with him, but leave the daughter since he probably got cucked and she looks pure white. Actually on second thought, send them all to Mexico. They are all degenerate.

Fuck you. I have a foreigner for a wife and we had to do over a year worth of interviewing, approvals, and petitions for her to get her green card, on top of $2,000 in filing fees.

Just getting married to an America has absolutely 0 effect on your immigration status until your petition is accepted. He is a criminal and she should be arrested too.

It looks kinda fun tho.

too much vaccine confirmed

execute them all

Neet, they bought a slave.

Iran literally means "land of Aryans"

how do people see CNN coverage like this and still think they don't have an agenda? this isn't reporting; it's selective propaganda

he hasn't even tried to become legal?

are you stupid

they should go with him. why the fuck wouldn't they?

you have to have a tax history with the IRS with some sort of number your social security number or visa number.
they can't pay federal income tax technically. So no.

This. dude failed to get his guaranteed green card... too stupid to deserve it

The second you illegally set foot on our land,you are a criminal. Period

Who gives a fuck he has to go back

Lol a spic makes 2 white kids and then we deport the father. Its like a win-win.

t.half spic

You're an idiot. Marriage to an America citizen has absolutely no immediate effect on your immigration status.

Arash pls

Punish the cunt with a bullet to the temple

>they can't pay federal income tax technically. So no.

Pretty sure they can, it really doesn't take much to obtain a Tax ID from the IRS.

same here. And if I remeber the process correctly he could have easily gotten his green card and citizenship if he followed the process: i.e. leave back to Mexico, get her to petition him to come in (a green card is almost automatic if you are marrie).

I swear 50% of illegal immigration is caused by beaners being too lazy to do proper paperwork. Fucking idiots.

>Paperwork Disabled Americans

they're not any kind of Americans, and they seem to be quite adept at filling out benefits forms

where do i get more of these?

>aiding and abetting a trespasser in this country
send all 4 to mexico

>Imagine him punching your ankle
Completely effective

>no criminal record
>entering the country without authorization isn't illegal
well that clears this up, guess he can stay

oh haha guess not!