There are literally people alive right now that believe there are no differences between races...

There are literally people alive right now that believe there are no differences between races. That race is just a social construct. How is this allowed? How do so many people believe this that this idea is still alive in our society?

All sapes are the same, neanderthals on the other hand are superiour

>Tfw you have arbitrary lines drawn for what a race is
>Tfw you're a fucking retard
>Tfw you should kys nigger
Do it.

Is that why they're extinct?

says the mongrel.

How is this allowed? People are allowed to believe different things, user. Why is this propagated? Well that's a different question...

Give me you're definition of each race.
Are you mad that I'm more Aryan than you will ever be? I bet you're a Jap and believe that you're kind along with the Whites are the superior race? Did we bomb you so hard you can't help but bow?

No, they were raped and miscegenated to extinction due to being less athletic. They did develop the first signs of bipedal culture with necklaces and bauble trinkets.

Interesting to read in an, " booga where the Neanderthal wymyn @" kind of way.

Most westerners fall into the intelligent-but-not-really category. Basically they have enough mental capacity to be tricked but they aren't smart enough to realize that they're being tricked. Dumb people are too dumb to be tricked, smart people are too smart to be tricked. I name the middle group as mediumwits kek.

Wrong, neanderthals were bigger, more athletic and much more intelligent than sapes

I'm a white man living in the pacific northwest. Anyway you have three main races, white, black and yellow the rest are just different fornication formulations, such as mestizos from Mexico and your mom's vagina.

If they weren't the fittest they weren't superior, It's alway amusing how you people claim to be huge proponents of "survival of the fittest" when it comes to other ethnic groups but do a 180 once its applied to white anything. If you can't stop your group from being raped into oblivion then you aren't fucking superior. fuck

freakazoid

This is correct.

They went extinct (though all non-subsaharans have a small amount of Neanderthal DNA) by being out-bread. Thet were a very family oriented race, so didn't have many children. They were also compatible with Erectus (I think, might be getting that mixed up) and Erectus fucked pure Neanderthals out of existance.

Here we have pardos (browns, mulattos)
Fucking low iq genetic errors

Wow you really are retarded.

I know what you mean. It's always the same mistake, we create a nice comfy civilization then people go crazy with the degeneracy. The only solution is mass death.

Wow you really are retarded.

You underestimate the power of Jewish brainwashing.

>Hair decides race
I'm ded

Don't you leftards ever get tired of being wrong?

Never said race isn't real. I said you faggots are so arbitrary with your descriptions of it.

That's right.

I am all nations

No one believes there are no races They believe in races they just don't believe in clear defined group of races. They believe in a racial continuum. For example, explain Somalians and east Africans, explain Turks, explain central Asians, explain north Africans and near east.

There's a difference between the body and spirit. Race doesnt determine the spirit if the individual is awake and conscious. Consciousness transcends race, so those who really matters are individuals who are conscious regardless of biological matter and who are spirit driven. If you're not awakened you're basically an enslaved animal, mindless and completely determined by your lower instincts

*yawn* tell me when you come up with an argument that isn't already torn apart to hell

As a highly spiritual person, I'd just like to tell you to shut the fuck up, and that you're an idiot.

i agree. the fact that dick sizes differ by race is proof that race is not a social construct

A fit mind does not exist in an unfit body. Non-whites have no spirit, no individual soul. Only whites are human. Whites create, the rest destroy everything like a plague of locusts.

Once you realize the truth it's like your intuition is more fine grained, the subtle differences and intricacies of people start to pop out.
Genes truly go deep, the way you carry yourself, jokes you laugh at, music you listen to. Like whites are more drawn to folksy type of music, blacks more to the jungle bongos, asians more to high energy music like K-pop and power metal.

>I'm highly spiritual lmao

I'm discussing objective truth, not your made up edgelord identity

Shut up, idiot.

A fit body is important as a tool, but the spirit is not determined by the body. The body is only a vehicle, completely temporary.

No you.

I don't need to define white the Jews do it for me. They are sure in a hurry to genocide me while at the same time insisting I don't exist.

cliffnotes on how genetic distance is calculated?

what is PC1 and PC2?

Some bodies have more highly evolved brains than others.
Is my old Commodore 64 computer equal to computer in front of you?

You're still a shitskin whether you like it or not. No amount of /x/ shit is going to change that objective truth.

Wow you can notice cultural differences and make out generalizations, bravo

Read a book instead of letting being a slave to carnel electric jitters

Don't tell me what to do, shitskin.

You can't even spell carnal. Primitive monkey.

You can have a great body and still be spiritually dead. Spiritually awake individuals come from many different places and physical conditions, but I do agree that we should take care of our bodies.

>tfw 99.9961% European and .0039% Native American

I'm typing with a phone, so excuse me.

A phone that you bought with your EBT card that's being funded by my tax dollars.

Kys

I'd think that anything less than 0.01 is just an error

The body is a reflection of the soul. Look at the sick, ugly and distorted Jewish malformations and tell me they are not the spawn of literal Satan with a straight face. You can't nigger.

I think it's more accurate to say that they don't believe the differences between races should determine social and economic opportunities. Sort of like, if there was a handicapped person, you wouldn't say he's just like everyone else--on the contrary, you'd say the fact that he has a disability is the reason he should be treated appropriately.

Funny thing is, my dad's DNA test came back saying 0% Native, despite the fact that we have paperwork proving it, and the Choctaw Nation has paperwork too, or else my dad wouldn't be allowed to be a registered member. Don't trust any of the small numbers on those test, I think it's just them guessing.

If you've ever been around lots of beautiful people like myself, you'll realize this isn't always the case. I do think whites, based on experiences we've gone through have been spiritually awakening more than other peoples, and this is why many don't see race anymore. It's not genetically determined, everyone holds the divine spark.

Um, no. You're more like a biological robot which goes into kill whitey mode right about the time you are in the majority, which happens quickly because you breed like rats.

how small is your dick?

Another kike bites the dust.

Neanderthals were exterminated by a disease. I watched it on (((History Channel))) or something

Ask your momma, she knows.