Ancient Greek Diaspora across the middle east and elsewhere tend to have a high rate of blond hair and colored eyes

Ancient Greek Diaspora across the middle east and elsewhere tend to have a high rate of blond hair and colored eyes.

My question is why isn't that as prevalent in the contemporary mainland?
Did the ancient greeks move to northern italy and leave their retarded brethren at home or did they get culturally enriched?

What happened to the ancient greek geniuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

trib.al/2GrbRAp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greece was part of the Ottoman Empire and mixed with Turks for hundreds of years.

Also, all of the "blonde" people randomly appearing at remote villages are just genes from old Slave trades and rape hordes. The Middle East is a cesspit of race mixing from All directions. The region is literally getting gangraped from Europe, East Asia and Africa.

>Amerimutt thread about whiteness
ahh. a classic!

The same reason there aren't any Britons in Britain. They all left and got replaced by invaders.

>t. Turk btfo he's not a regional power anymore

Ancient Greeks actually moved more to southern Italy, you'll notice that many southern Italians have more Greek features than their northern counterparts

Why are you mutts so obsessed with whiteness? is it because it's exotic to you since you're not white anymore?

It's actually The other way around. Modern brits are most closely related to the brythonic celts. The admixture from the Romans, Saxons, normans, etc is very minimal.

the Kalash have nothing to do with Greece and they're even more brown-eyed and brown-haired than we are, are you faggots even trying with your bait these days

The Amerimutt does not know what a bait is
They're too retarded to read a book or anything longer than 2 paragraphs so they just post pics.

Do you even have any evidence at all that the people called "Anglo-Saxons" aren't either?

Modern Brits are probably a mix of Germanic Anglo-Saxons and Celtics/Bretons. It's a well known fact.

we need more medieval samples to understand the relative contributions but it does seem like the English are also significantly Briton, they might even be more Briton than Anglo-Saxon

what evidence are you talking about anyway, you're talking out of your ass

how did I even end up with a Democrat flag

Let's be honest, y'all have gone down a fair bit since the turn of the millennium.

The question is why, since iq is rather close to genes (at leaast 75%). Even the northern italians kept remnants of their past civilization in their people. I don't see that at all in Greece

>Ancient Greek Diaspora across the middle east and elsewhere tend to have a high rate of blond hair and colored eyes.
Those aren't Greeks.
>The estimates by Qamar et al. of Greek admixture has been dismissed by Toomas Kivisild et al. (2003) stating that "some admixture models and programs that exist are not always adequate and realistic estimators of gene flow between populations ... this is particularly the case when markers are used that do not have enough restrictive power to determine the source populations ... or when there are more than two parental populations. In that case, a simplistic model using two parental populations would show a bias towards overestimating admixture".
>The study came to the conclusion that the Kalash population estimate by Qamar et al. "is unrealistic and is likely also driven by the low marker resolution that pooled southern and western Asian–specific Y-chromosome Haplogroup H together with European-specific Haplogroup I, into an uninformative polyphyletic cluster 2".
>Discover Magazine genetics blogger Razib Khan has repeatedly cited information indicating that the Kalash are an Indo-Iranian people with no Greek ethnic admixture.
>A study by Firasat et al. (2006) concluded that the Kalash lack typical Greek Haplogroups such as Haplogroup 21 (E-M35).[47]
>A study by Li et al. (2008) with geneticists using more than 650,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) samples from the Human Genome Diversity Panel, found deep rooted lineages that could be distinguished in the Kalash. The results showed them clustered within the Central/South Asian populations at (K = 7). The study also showed the Kalash to be a separated group, having no membership within European populations.[42]
Actually crazy how somebody can believe that a couple soliders can spawn a tribe that survives ~2500 years when genetic analysis says otherwise.

By the way, you are not only wrong, but also cherrypicking. Amerimutts will be the fucking end of me.

>anymore

For a second, I thought that was Coppercab

Greeks used to have blondes and redheads about 3,5k years ago, the time in which homers epics played, which is why Achilles is blonde and his son a redhead (homer himself lived a bit later though), it's also why his son was called phyrrus.
Look up indo European migrations, those lads basically went there, conquered the local Mediterraneans and then mixed with them, they also have them their gods as before that they prayed to some gay mother goddess.
Mykenian Greece is probably one of the things you'll want to Google.

Thanks for the information, by the way, nice double rape lol

trib.al/2GrbRAp

That's where my curiosity is, even ancient Egyptians were levantine/white. There seems to be this great population walking around birthing intelligent societies. Only a society a standard deviation up could be making these societies

I don't Know anything about that.
Ancient Rome is my main field of study, Greece is a necessity to understand it, but I don't know much about Egypt.

So would you say ancient greeks moved to northern italy somewhere between alexander and before the byzantine empire went underway?

Way before that.
Gonna Hit the bed now as I have exams tomorrow, don't forget what I told you go Google, Wikipedia is not a horrible start as leftists aren't educated enough to know those things ever existed.

>T*rk
Lol

Imagine what all you retards would be saying if ancient amphoras showing what we look like didn't exist.

saged