What do you guys think about mandatory military service? Should all countries have mandatory service?

What do you guys think about mandatory military service? Should all countries have mandatory service?

No. Only a shit country needs to force it's citizens into servitude.

>Training niggers and spics to kill us

nope.

Whites do just fine by ourselves

Retards who think army makes you a man should kill themselves.

The military is highly specialized now, mass mobilization is not useful, non-professional soldiers are basically very expensive cannon fodder + you are training people that become very dangerous once they are back home.

don't you think it'll strengthen the men mentally, and can eventually reverse the cuckesque effect we have on men nowadays?
just basic, atleast.

Depends on country and circumstances.
USA No, volunteer is best.
Israel and South Korea yes because they're next to their sworn enemies.

Yes of course
But you should decide of you want to do civil service or military service
I did my 6 month military service, plus every 2 years im part of an operation where i train my shooting skills with assault rifles,pistols,mg´s and grenades
Also training military tactics which are in context with the operation we get told by our commander
Its also important for the turks etc, so they get a sense of patriotism
It helps so that they dont get radical, and seperate themselves from the natives
Also it stops people from getting faggots like the swedes

does it even matter anymore? If any real shit goes down that required a first world conscript army we would all die from nukes anyway. .

mandatory suicide would be better

Ironically the thumb nail made me think he was an African or Arab albino.

If you hate freedom and want to bleed to death in some dirty shithole fighting for the interests of people who don't give a single shit about you then yeah sure

I think it's a good idea to have a populace that's ready to defend the nation, but I wouldn't make it mandatory.
I'd just make it so your collage grant depended on it or something like that.

do you think manchildren and fags who got bullied in school will become more manly due to being bullied in the army?

Why do you bother asking this on NEET central? The loser faggots here don't even give a shit about bettering themselves, or their race. They just want to watch anime and jack off all day.

I wouldn't send them out to fight, that's asking for trouble, just basic training. There would be less whining faggots if they had all spent 6 months getting up at 5am for a 10 mile run in rain then some pushups in mud.

I don't think it can be done without including women in said military service in America since we have the 15th amendment. You'd either need the 4/5 majority to repeal the amendment, have women serve too, or abandon the plan altogether.

unironically yes.

>14th

bullying rarely happens in the army, because the people with you go thru the same shit as you, then less prone to be assholes to each other.

Yes, or more accurately if there's a good reason then a Civil Service can be done instead. Regardless serving the state is a good way to build national pride

You could just make collage funding depend on it. They could still vote with a McJob.

Why does he have a barrel flag in his carbine?

to prevent accidents silly

>Its also important for the turks
You teach Turks to operate mgs rifles and grenades?

>Memeflag
>Posting IDF

Wow, what a coincidence, right Sup Forums?

14th is more about all people being equal, didn't mean the 15th.

The male only draft we have now only slides by the supreme court's vision because it isn't enforced.

Go back to Africa

yea?

Works for Austria i guess

Yeah but make it either only some form of basic (ie never going into real overseas combat - unless you want to) or like national guard memes. I don't believe everyone should be forced to fight for israel directly, but the training and everything else you do is a great experience for anyone.

Everyone should serve in one form or the other. Freedom isn't free - and serving with your brothers and sisters actually reminds you that you have fellow brothers and sisters. And it helps foster a little healthy nationalism which helps with assimilation and not being some post modernist cuck that lets their culture get run over completely.

I'll keep my mouth shut on the rest of the world, but as for Brazil, I'm for conscription. Specially when like 95% of the goys are refused because of excess of personell (my case). The poor niggers usually recruited get a way out of crime n' shiet by depositing one year of their miserable lives there.

We are also encircled by lefty populist dictators that may go crazy, and we neeed some cannon fodder might they become aggressive.

Good for small countries, bad for big ones.

Voluntary service means the best recruits get the best spots in the military. A willing fighter is worth ten fat lazy conscripts. As a bonus the otherwise useless recruits can be farmers, doctors, engineers, etc they have the potential to innovate and make new better weapons.

>wanting to put your life in the hands of a comrade who doesnt want to be there or help out
Fuck off, conscientious objectors should never be in the military.

It does make you man, a broken man.

It's pretty much prison depending which country you train in. Places like China, South Korea, Russia you will most definitely get raped and beaten to death.

I like my pic better

10,000 hours in paint

what military is that? looks like a south african.