SCARAMUCCI ON THE LOOSE

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>Scaramucci vowed to fire EVERYONE after saying Reince Priebus "is a paranoid schizophrenic" and Bannon "sucks his own cock"

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/scaramucci-calls-reince-preibus-schizophrenic-bannon-interview.html

MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

politicaloutsource.com
twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon
archive.is/vPUYa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>politicaloutsource

kek

>according to these random sources that no one can verify

Jesus fucking Christ, do you libcucks ever stop trying to spread fake news?

>hi, im a shill who doesnt know how to read

try reading the article before shilling, then craft a better shill post. until that, you're not getting paid

he's a slimy democrat and he's trying to "play republican" by being bombastic and aggressive but he really just wants to get bannon out so he can get a lot of (((policy))) passed

LMAO SCARAMUCCI ON THE LOOSE

Between the Mooch and the sanctions bill headed to Trump's desk, the fireworks are really about to start.

fuck steven colbert, i bet he's your idol huh pretty boy

>politicaloutsource.com

sub 70 IQ thread

>$0.07 has been deposited in your share blue account

now shoo

The jab against Bannon is Bantz, they're working together

>IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

HAHAH BASED WALL STREET LIBERAL MOOCH

>Ryan Lizza is the Washington correspondent for The New Yorker, and also an on-air contributor for CNN.

and i'm the shill

fuck off retard

Good.

SCARAMOUCHE AT IT AGAIN

I don't get what you're getting at, faggot? An interview is an inteview, Scaramucci has confirmed the comments.

fcking shill retarded fuck. nice le leddit spacing.

Shill, die.

>bannon sucks his own cock
how big do you think it is Sup Forums

>nice le leddit spacing.

uhhhhhhh user...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this every time I hear about him.

THE MOOCH IS LOOSE!
I REPEAT!
THE MOOCH IS LOOSE!

Bannon is still /ourguy/ though. He's literally the only NatSoc in that cabinet and the only cabinet member who's not a complete retard

MOOCH IS GOD THAT IS ALL
GO SUCK YOUR OWN DICKS FAGGOTS

THE MOOCH IS LOOSE

I knew from that first conference I was going to like this guy.

I wish he hadn't said it that way.
Steve Bannon sucking his own cock is a mental image I could have done without.

Nobody needs to give clicks or waste time on this nigger

no more than 4 inches, but i bet hes hella flexible or has an assistant

>all the tards on this board siding with a shithead Democrat donor with a typical New York Napoleon complex over Jeff Sessions and Steve Bannon

Scaramucci OUT

Check the tweets:

"@infovestment: @Scaramucci if Hillary keeps this up,she might be back in play for 2016…." I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) April 16, 2012

Republicans should support Gay marriage
9:56 PM - Jan 7, 2012

One more point: I support the Gay Rights Movement and I am an active proponent of equality

twitter.com/scaramucci/status/801523426439655424
3:46 PM - Nov 23, 2016

You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy. The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) March 11, 2016

We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls

— Anthony Scaramucci (@Scaramucci) August 6, 2012

yes yes, everyone just leave, don't waste your time on this, yes yes.. nothing to see here, move it along.. yes yes, dont waste you're time just move it along

I said since the beginning that hiring Reince Priebus of all people was disastrous. It was complete predictable that he would sabotage the administration. It would be the same as hiring John McCain as your chief of staff.

See

DO NOT RESPOND TO www.politicaloutsource.com shill threads

Hide www.politicaloutsource.com shill threads

Report www.politicaloutsource.com shill threads

yeah, what do you live under a fucking rock? we know scaramucci supported hillary, but he changed. saw the greater good, or is at least acting like has.. more than can be said about bannon or priebus

There will be a lot of distractions

Jeff Sessions is a fucking coward. The fact that there isn't a very obvious and public investigation of the Clinton crime family underway right now is enough to kick him out. We need a rabid dog that is willing to put them all under.

"Steve Bannon sucks his own cock" sounds more like a compliment now

yes, make sure to only go to CNN, the only one's you can trust. you can trust CNN because they're big, big big... what is this little guy? he is nothing. he is NOTHING! do not go there, do not read it! NO! do not read it!!

30-I.Q.: Collapse of an Empire
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Uhhh, usually you threaten to fire your underlings, not your boss. Is this guy really just a moron?

Bannon can't quite suck his own cock but the rest is true.

Then leave the thread and find one that suits you.

Priebus isn't his boss, Trump is.

you see, his goal is not to find a threat that "suits" him, rather to derail any thread that goes against the mainstream narrative. but the swamp is being drained whether the shills like it or not

Don't tell these 14 year old faggots who want to "Gas the kikes race war now" and not realizing how subversive mudslimes are

good one

enjoy your globalism and obamacare lite, courtesy of good old (((moochster)))

The stupid thing is the left will feel smug about this shit, even after all the nasty shit they've said and done. I guarantee the previous administrations also said a lot worse but weren't leaked on because they were in on the corruption.

Fuck the left.

SCARAMUCCI ON THE LOOSE

Scaramucci is Trump's fool-proof way of destroying his own presidency and go back to fucking super models while neglecting his dumb kids and old wife.

This. His end game revealed.

It's too bad Joe Pesci has gotten so old. He'd be the perfect man to play Mooch in the inevitable movie.

It happened. He called lizza directly and unloaded before his Twitter outburst. Quit being a faggot and or kys.

He's a fascistic distraction. I have a feeling Trump brought him in for this reason. They lit so many fires the last seven days the left doesn't know what to do. They're essentially in panic/reflex mode.

newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

You forgot to archive that
archive.is/vPUYa

fucking BASED nordbro

Most of them are too young to even have voted last year.

bump..

HE'S ON THE LOOSE

what the fuck are you taking about faggot

if you're going to try pro-kike shilling you should at least try to keep it tangentally related to something in the thread

Unironically, wtf I love Scaramucci now.

>accusing others of being a shill when an awful blog that has never been right is getting shilled in OP

>more than can be said about Bannon

What the fuck are you taking about?

Seriously, are there coherent thoughts going through your head?

this man is the memetic incarnation of /ourguy/