Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums
Please stop invading other boards. Keep your politics to yourself
Sincerely, every other board

Dear OP (faggot)
No.
Sincerely, Sup Forums

Why not? Some people want to talk about things (in my case video games) without politics being shoved down our throats (quite like the SJWs you hate do)

keep your faggots off our board, we don't want these fagots here. take them back

No.

Tell me why it's okay for you to infest other boards but fags aren't allowed on this one?

Except that politics and media, no matter the form, go hand in hand. There are pointless correlations you can run with in politics and video games.
In other words: you sound like a fucking casual that doesn't have any form of critical thinking.

Because fags are disgusting.

Kek, not my fault your fags come to this board, get redpilled, and then go back to the hell hole that is your board

Shut the fuck up, no one is invading you board you faggot. It's bait threads made by other people.

>Sup Forums causing triggers on its own home turf
Damn not even Sup Forums could do that, hats off to the stormfags, for once it's kind of funny

A (in this case I'll use wolfenstein since it posses you guys off) video game discussion thread can go fine until a Sup Forums person comes in. Then it derails. Tell me how we can talk about a game fine without any politics until the mouth breather comes in

I beg to differ.

Every board on Sup Forums has its invaders. We, for some reason, have a decent amount of /lgbt/ faggots who derail threads with a trap discussion or just being a general fucktard. Why don't you grab your nuts, and go along back to ?

I will as soon as my threads stop being derailed by you guys!!!

fuck off nigger.
1. Sup Forums is not one person
2. ignore them, if they derail threads, its because you're giving them attention. so stop it, retard. go back to Sup Forums. sage

Why would you come here to tell people to keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums instead telling the people on Sup Forums to keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums?
We're keeping Sup Forums on Sup Forums simply by being here.

Dear faggots from other boards
Stop being faggots and stop every time someone isn't sucking a nigger's cock
Sincerely, non-Redditors

You know there are ways to hide replies if they don't align with your hugbox, right?

Why don't you fucking read something while you're here

Sup Forums getting upset again. Literally underage b&: the board.

>non-Redditors
This board is responsible for bringing reddit to this site in hordes though?

feel free to stick your head in some sand while the big boys discuss pertinent current affairs

To an extent. Sup Forums is the lifeblood of the site and its forums now. Gamergate was also partially responsible, so Sup Forums is not innocent in all this. Enjoy the ride, make some memes, and stop being a faggot

Sup Forums is everything
you can't change the channel anymore

Agreed, I'm sick of going on /s/ and seeing ebony threads.

It's not that Sup Forums is invading other boards. The native members of other boards are becoming Sup Forums. The whole western world is becoming more polarized politically. Obviously most of Sup Forums leans right even if most of Sup Forums doesn't visit Sup Forums. If you can't handle it go to reddit. They might be more on your level.

nigga all boards belong to pol

>no one is allowed to use any other boards ever

t. Redditor.

/mlpol/>Rest of this website after ignoring Redditors>r/The_Donald>The rest of Reddit that goes to the other boards and ruins them for everyone else

Even LGTB?

>mfw people unironically still fall for this lie I made long ago

you're here, no?

BITCH NIGGUH

politics is everywhere tho

What do you want us to do, convene a Sup Forums council where we all decide that everyone has to follow the rules? Bitch please, every other board crossposts here and everybody knows it, the rest of you shitpost here then pretend we're the boogieman. Get fucked.