T-Trump will save America and make us white again!!1!!!!11!

>T-Trump will save America and make us white again!!1!!!!11!

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is currently channeling the meme magic to MAGA

Didn't Obama, Clinton and Bush also do this?

hmmmm

>>T-Trump will save America and make us white again!!1!!!!11!
Anyone who honestly believed that was a complete idiot.

>Didn't Obama, Clinton and Bush also do this?

etc.
>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

This is what I was looking for, thanks

stfu it's 5d chess :(

>S-so what if Trump is a good goy and is doing the Jew's biddings. At l-least he beat SHILLARY!1!!!!!
TIP TOP LEL

Amerilards BTFO

Just stated that he isn't the only president doing that wall shit

>Just stated that he isn't the only president doing that wall shit
That's because...

redditors btfo

Please fucking stop replying ti this blatantly obvious slide thread you worthless pieces of shit

>when you vote for your president to try to stick it to the jews and Israel, but end up electing the biggest goy around

LEL
E
L
>m-muh slide!
Gb2

>oy vey goyim! there's literally nothing wrong with the Jews or Trump's unconditional support of Israel!

>Muh muh he is a jew and everyone that disagrees is reddit reeee
You should seriously kill yourself

>>Muh muh he is a jew and everyone that disagrees is reddit reeee
Actually you're a Jew loving anti-White Zionist.

>You should seriously kill yourself
Said the faggot that literally believes there's nothing wrong with Jews.

"I don't care about Trump's Zionism guys, just as long as I have more shekels to spend!"

I didnt say i liked jews in fact fuck all jews, im just making fun of your strawman argument now this is the last time i will post on this thread cause you are clearly a divide and conquer kike

Wow it's almost as if it's physically impossible to have someone be the perfect incarnation of your beliefs and everyone accepts that expect shills playing divide and conquer.

>I didnt say i liked jews in fact fuck all jews,
Except for all of Trump's Jewish in-laws and his Jewish grandchildren, right?

>, im just making fun of your strawman argument now this is the last time i will post on this thread cause you are clearly a divide and conquer kike
Trump is the divide and conquer kike you retard.

You actually think choosing between Zionist A and Zionist B is a good thing.

>Wow it's almost as if it's physically impossible to have someone be the perfect incarnation of your beliefs and everyone accepts that expect shills playing divide and conquer.
It's almost like you think supporting anti-White zionists in the jew controlled system will be good for White people and White countries

When will you learn America you are getting jewed biggly and its not like you weren't warned. Trump is practically a fucking Isreali salesman.

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

You've got to play along with the Isreal game when you're in Washington. It's just the reality of our political situation. If you hate the Jews so much why not learn from them and beat them at their own game? Once you beat the game, you can change the rules.