Christcucks

>God says "Be tolerant"
>are intolerant towards trans

>mfw this religion has no logic
Christians are definetly the biggest retards

and every race sex and trans can use us like a door mat? fuk that and fuk u fag0t. no love towards those that dont show love back and want to use us.
p.s. im atheist

I mean, if you love someone, you're not going to drug and mutilate him. I'm pretty sure Sup Forums is mostly fedoras though so you're barking up the wrong tree.

get the fuck out of Texas you Godless faggot

MUTILATORS.

OF.

THE.

FLESH.

The truest way to love someone is to stop them from hurting themselves with liberal insanity.

Kek, he doesn't know we can see his id.

sexual confusion is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

lol ill believe what i want :D

Dumbass doesn't even know the new testimant. Only Jews are forced to cut little boys. Read galatians chapter five.

>Psalm 26:5 " I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked."

Nowhere does the bible says to be tolerant, why are you making this up ? The bible says to judge righteous judgement. People mutilating their genitals is form and abominable, people must know it.

Obvious bait by the Jews everyone please sage.

Part of loving someone is recognizing that they're mentally ill and getting them help... It's not "love" to let someone pour drain cleaner down their eyes just because they have body dysphoria and want to become blind.

We're intolerant of trans people because they are consistently intolerant of my completely natural disgust of them.

Tolerance is not love. One can love another without tolerating their behavior. And one can tolerate another, without loving them. Jesus said nothing about transsexuality, but one is far more likely to kill themselves if they go through the surgery than not. Is it loving to tolerate someone's choice if it brings them self-harm?

Trans and the rest of the judaeo marxist cult regularly engages in violent speech against the rest of the population. Christ does not want us to sit by while the west becomes Islamic, or while the west becomes a communist regime that will end up like communist experiments always end up with millions starving to death.

They are evil. They must be discriminated against for the sake of everyone else. There will never be a libertarian degenerate paradise where these faggots leave everyone else alone. They will ALWAYS shill for communism, because it's evil, and because they're evil.

Adolf is right. I suggest OP you let him take over your country again.

This is part of loving the sinner, hate the sin. Christcucks believe they love sinners even as they set the bonfire alight at the stake, thinking they are helping them. Same with the original populations in South America and Eastern Europe that they massacred.

Also that quote refers to christians love christians.

>This is part of loving the sinner, hate the sin.
There is no such thing, the bible does not teach this and no real christian believes it.

>god says not to wear mixed fabric
>they wear polyester/cotten blends

>implying that Jesus never taught that everything was within bounds of wholesomness and conservative action.

For fucks sake, he never pushed being a complete degenerate. Stop making implications

Galatians 5 and Philippians 3 is regarding circumcision.

What they're doing is literally mutilating they're flesh for the purpose of sin.

>Romans 1:24-32
"So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too."

Show us where in the bible Christians are told to support, tolerate, condone and/or accept sin.

Love one another is not the same as being tolerant

where did God say be tolerant

Tolerate sinners is kind of a core tenant of jesus' teachings. Maybe you should reconsider believing in something you do not understand

>Tolerate sinners is kind of a core tenant of jesus' teachings.
Not their sin though. The problem is, the trannies demand we accept and tolerate their sin. And if Christians say no, they call us intolerant, hateful bigots.

>Maybe you should reconsider believing in something you do not understand
I don't take advice about Christianity from non-Christians and anti-Christians. I especially don't take advice from the Satanic UN.

You do not Even believe in Jesus, you have no reason to study him, you only have reason to pull bullshit out your ass to discredit him.
Who are you to lecture a religion's followers, which you have no part of, about their own beliefs?

>God says "Be tolerant"
>are intolerant towards people who rape kids

The nerve of some people, am I right?

Tolerance has its limits.

who said Orthodoxy is tolerant ?
>it's INtolerant. Most Sup Forumsacks are Orthodox, they just don't know it yet .

FU whatever you are.

Be still gentle Child of Christ. You must learn to let go of your intense hatred. Jesus loves you, user.