Confederate States general

>20 States
>1,500,000 Soldiers
>150 Million people
Why do you not support the confederate states yet? we would of been way better then the union was, also niggers would have no rights and not even be treated as people but as the animals they are, we are the real Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/07/i_struggle_to_understand_south.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last night. I was thinking about population differences between then & now. In 1860, the population of Southern States was Five million people.

>Grouping Texas in with Dixie
No, Sam Houston didn't want your shit and wanted to stay in the union until factory work superceded the need for slavery. We were forced into your gang by geographic circumstance and the northeast texas plantation cartel

Just because we are both southern states and don't follow yankee culture doesn't mean we are cut from the same thread you bunch of hillbilly cousin fucking welfare capitals.

Talk to us when one of your states can create its own power grid that Washington doesn't directly control

Yeah but I was going with modern day population, 40 million more people would be from the 6 other states, maybe more, are army would be probably bigger too, I think 20 states is right though, just don't have a name for the California/Nevada state yet, it only counts as one state though.

>>Grouping Texas in with Dixie
Well sure you can think whatever you want, but then why did you join the confederacy then?

The majority of Texans were for secession and Sam Houston was in a minority. On top of that Sam Houston was being pragmatic on what was best for Texas at the time. He had no real issues with the CSA's stances. His issue was not wanting to divide Texas into a bloody war.

because I'm not a fucking traitor you cuck

You're forgetting Colorado

Colorado would not have been apart of the confederacy.

Arizona here, fuck off.

>Southern California in the Confederacy
Feels good

>would of
>better then

The south will never rise again.

>destroy your own economy for generations by seceding from the country because a president you were worried would outlaw slavery was elected, so you attack the united states to ensure slavery will be protected, forcing them to defeat you and make you outlaw slavery

the confederacy were a bunch of dickless idiots and people who scream about it being states rights forgets that the confederate constitution literally forbade confederate states from ever removing slavery as an institution

yes you are. colonists betrayed britain during the revolutionary war. confederates had a way better reason to fight for their independence than the colonists had

We wuz

Missouri and Maryland, as much as they may want to be, are NOT the south.

The good old days, eh OP?

Missouri was torn, not Confederate or Union.
Shit was apparently bloody af, had a teacher in middle school that wouldn't shut up about it. I think it was ptsd from witnessing it firsthand.

>California

>Missouri is Midwest

The "South" or sometimes called the Sunbelt is populated by blacks, mezitisos, asians, and white transplants who are employed by the military industrial complex.

If the Confederacy had stayed independent it would probably be a poor, corrupt country with most of its income coming from tourism, agriculture, and resource extraction.

>Missouri
yeah but Missouri was still a slave state, one of the worst slave states were they would kill slaves for not working hard enough.

Re: Probably ...

Always included in useless posts, every time when used in a statement.

>Kentucky
>West Virginia
>Maryland
>Delaware
wut? that's not even mentioning Southern California, New Mexico and Arizona. And Oklahoma was Indian territory.

>poor
Cotton exports were still very valuable irl well into the 1920s and oil alone would ensure plenty of investment. Can't say what you consider poor but it would have been compatible with most large westernized economies today. Probably in the top 10 in GDP certainly top 15.

>corrupt
No reason at all to assume that it would be anymore corrupt that the US is today.

>tourism, agriculture, and resource extraction.
Probably true if the CSA existed today in 2017 but how is that any different form most western nations today? Most advanced economies are called post industrial for a reason.

South east Missouri and the Ozarks = the south
The rest of Missouri = midwest

It's like they're not even trying.

al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/07/i_struggle_to_understand_south.html

damn right union brother. We kicked those southerners asses real good. But hell we should've just let them stay on their own so the beaners could've eventually fucked them up.

>Delaware
>confederate

nigga no. we're basically southerners below the canal, but that's just wrong.

Learn history before you lash out in ignorance, Texas-san

Yeah, pretty much.

You guys should group up with Jefferson

Also Golden Corner SC checking in

LOL a person of color majority CSA. Should work well.
WV in the CSA. LOL do you even history?

i love living in missouri lol