Victory of the Light confirmed Disinfo/troll/LARPer

So VotL has just released a bunch of email regarding 9/11. However in one email (pic related) he forgot to black out the address stuff showing he sent the shit to himself
He already deleted the tweet. but here is the link either way
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/890722854102282240
apparently the links to the file count as spam so im posting a screenshot of a discord showing the tweet was made by VotL and the links to the file where the email is in. the topmost link is the email in question

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/anufor
pastebin.com/ydkWUEhL
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here the tweet linked in discord showing the files contained in the tweet. the uppermost is the one leading to the mail in the OP

PRESS J TO JIZZ ON HIS GRAVE

J

Invite me to the discord

Ugh. Quit pushing this. OP's "debunk" is a modified image. It wasn't posted with the redaction fail. It was originally posted on the VOL twitter with actual redaction in place.

There's better reasons to disbelieve in VOL, and better reasons to be tired of people paying attention to him.

sure bro

Already knew this alien larper was giving disinfo but bump anyways

Why the fuck did any of you ever believe he was legit? He's jewish for one thing. You're never going to learn, are you? You will ALWAYS be duped into following and trusting a jew. Our enemy. Who means to destroy us. Pathological liars who only tell truth like a stopped clock being right. Never ever ever trust a jew. It will be the death of you.

Bump

Lurking.

All you're being is a different kind of gullible. You should only believe things for good reasons, but you should also only disbelieve things for good reason. The true faith is agnosticism.

lol. gay

He's emailing himself.
One of his personalities is contacting one of his others.....and they use the same email address.

interested in hearing the 'explanation'

who is that for

so he wrote up the emails himself and posted them as if they were top secret documents?

Nasa Mars rover prototype.

Einstein was a jew. Are you gonna say Einstein wasn't actually a pioneer of modern knowledge but simply a jew?

its an antarctic hollow earth and nazi UFO server though. not sure if you are interested in that stuff.
but here so you can check it yourself
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

will eventually kick everyone afterwards from the server again though. will see.

whatever bruh

He's a larper because he had an email?
Explain, because I'm too dumb apparently

yes kek

This has to stop John

So OPSEC guys, how valid is he PGP excuse?

Could him emailing himself be the other account users uploading docs?

What? That can't be. Surely the guy posting about lizard people and alien tech is a legit insider trying to help the common man by cryptically releasing tiny bits of information and forever hinting at a big reveal without ever actually revealing anything

Damn, he deleted it. I don't even get my free reading material? I guess I'll have to go read a book.

I think he realized his fuck up because the images went down and he said some shit like "they always take them down. I'll post them again soon" or some shit. Kek boys

I've done more research on Seth Rich and Pedogate than 90% of anons on Sup Forums
sorry, but I literally find it fucking retarded that a group of ayyysss would use fucking twitter to ramble about conspiracy theories that have nothing to do with them.
peace

LARPing faggots deserve the stake

well, i thought he is bullshitting all the time. all his talk about ayys just screams project blue beam. his logo is a bluebeam for fucks sake. also in one tweet he says trump is illuminati deepstate agent (pic related) next one who says trump and putin are working with his ayy pals (pic in next post)

he sent the emails to himself acting like they are coming from some insider sources

he also forgot to redact this email goprofessional@

Pay more attention. You're modeling my perspective in a retardedly incorrect fashion. You can do better.

deceiver, blasphemer

defeat of the larp

Can someone answer this

if its for that purpose, than why black it out at all?
if it was for that purpose he still tried to unnecessarily create a mystery around it with blacking out the stuff even though it should just be used to protect sources

They just posted this picture saying "This is why one of those emails is from us to us." I don't know enough about it to understand whether it's valid reasoning or not.

didnt he say he is an ayy with his ayy pal and all? wouldnt his ayy pals be able to protect him from detainment?

If you couldn't figure out these were fake already you are a retard.

Dude give me da sauce on that picrelated pls

oy vey goys their dumping.... notice a pattern there? nothing against any of them.

hmmmmmmmmmm

it's ripped straight from the twitter. I have it saved too. What do you mean by 'modified'??

pls fix link.

what do you mean? the discord link? it should work as we got a few people there already.

I'm sure they'll be sending that Nolan-Mobile to Mars.

>there were idiots that actually believed him
>there will be idiots that still believe him
he's just another anon5. ignore him and redirect his shitty threads to

pastebin of all of his links:

pastebin.com/ydkWUEhL

There's duplicates but idgaf. I also missed a couple

If the information was very sensitive you wouldn't actually send it at all.
Type it up in drafts and leave it there for the other party.
You'd only share login information. And for that you could use PGP, dead-drop, or in person.

Already expired, my man.

mate, you messed up somehow. 3 minutes ago we got a new guy.

I hate people like this. They take advantage of scared and lonely people. Filling them with bullshit lies.
The only way forward is with identitarian politics, i.e. alt-right and Black lives Matter.

i dont really care about that. people that fall for those guys are at to blame themselves really. however his stuff shits up this board which annoys me

I looked into this a little bit more and they aren't even sending it to Mars.
It was built by actual movie prop designers and it's only use will be propaganda.
I wonder how many millions of dollars of taxpayer money went towards creating this.

Yes I agree. We need to foster discussions on both identity politics and cyber-nihilism.

I still don't understand how PGP fits into this?

>just now noticing this
neck yourself

what is pgp?

I knew it was dis-info as soon as someone said some shit about aliens. I mean, unless we are living in a carbon copy of the movie "they live" then our superior alien leaders would fucking kill all of us before any leaks came out or use that men in black mind meld lazer shit

I made a thread earlier raising some real concerns about the circumstances surrounding the account. If you want my opinion I'm starting to think he's a LARPer who wanted to use Seth Rich's momentum to slingshot 9/11 truth into the public eye again through Sup Forums. It didn't work, he probably got on a lot of (((their))) shit lists, and now he's afraid to leave the house.

I've been noticing a huge backlash against LARPers lately. Maybe the influx of newfags slowed down a little and they started to think about it for a few minutes

I'm not exaclty sure what you're asking or how much you know already, but PGP is just a way to encrypt messages that would be sent online. When you receive it, the message would be random letters and numbers. It looks like this guy decrypted it and then sent it to himself so he could present it in email form and make it look more legit.

Although PGP is very secure, my point is that one would not just send this kind of information over email.

I think its disinfo, this fag is putting in way too much effort to be a troll. Very committed to convincing us of messiah lmaos that will save us.

Kek

who knows. some trolls are really addicted to (you)s and get really autistic when it comes to gather them. same goes probably for likes, retweets and followers

I ask everyone screenshot the questions I raised in this thread and post them every time you see anything about this LARP. Thousands of idiots on Twitter are eating out his hands, and that's very dangerous.

I can show you a smart nigger if it helps you with your retarded arguement

yes

He was performed a great many (((thought experiments))) and was lionized by Jew media. His broken and worthless equations destroyed science and introduced all kids of Deus Ex Machinas like "dark energy" and "dark matter" because he was simply fucking wrong about Gravity, full stop. Gravity is the weakest fucking force but in Einstein;s (((thought experiments))) it is the only force that matters.

You are beyond bluepilled. I bet you believe Nelson Mandela was a hero and the 1965 immigration act was a heroic move.

pretty much. gravity pulls shit together. but universe expands. so just invent this darkmatter that causes the expension but by definition cant be detected or observed ever other than through the expansion of the universe which is the reason it was made up in the first place

>expansion of the universe
No, this is all kike bullshit predicated on the big bang. The only "proof" of this is spectrum analysis of light from distant stars. There is no proof whatsoever that light is not interacting with the interstellar medium which we clearly do not understand, as it operates as an electrical circuit at a galactic scale.

"Dark Matter" is an attempt to explain why galactic rotation behaves in a way "unpredicted" by Einstein's "model" which is taken as fact.

in general the problem is that people think science cant be wrong and that anything at all is written in stone. in real science EVERYTHING is up to debate as every theory or law we come up might be the result of inssufficiant knowledge or insufficient technology resulting in insufficient observations. yet people act as if there is no way science could be wrong about something. at least in some areas. they rather come up with some bullshit to make it fit again (like dark matter) instead of even considering looking into something new.

same goes for evolution. while it very well might be true it only works when you assume there is some existant missing link that explains some huge jump in the evolution, despite the absence of any evidence of its existence other than it being required to make evolution work. yet even suggesting something else will make you seen as retard

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

I've heard that there are basically NO large dinosaur skulls in existence. All "recreations". It's fnny that dinosaurs only started being found after Darwin;s theory came out. A good protion of all of this science is likely nihilistic Jew and Masonic influence to promote hedonism and despair.

As far as creationism? Who knows, But Science was hijacked by SCIENTISM and the Bill Nye types who worship known frauds like Stephen Hawking, a literal vegetable who is carted around while a team of handler punch strings of text into a computer for him to make him seem sentient A literal religious idol for nihilism and death, a vegetable who keeps turning up with "theories" on Black Holes all of which he had to retract just a few years ago to little fanfare with the newfangled idea of "blackhole evaporation". His handlers have outright stated, again, to little fanfare, that speaking has been too tiresome for him for well over 15 years and that they prepare his questions and answers days in advance to public appearances. It's a fucking con game, and Stephen Hawking is one of the most disgusting thing about modern society, a bunch of people fawning over a divine, drooling shell of a man, a literal sack of flesh as though he has images of the divine and knows the secrets of the cosmos.

yeah. i wondered if they didnt just kidnapp hawking and started remotecontrolling everything of him. there is also some good chance that hawking is dead alread and they use some doppelgänger as noone survived as long with his desease. i dont think we have to talk about black science guy and shill "muh sex junk" nye

They do not even need to "control" Hawking. he is not sentient, he just smiles like a baby when people speak at him. Sounds play nearby that give the impression he is speaking. It's a very low end illusion but is so dark that most people do not want to even consider it.

with remotecontroll i meant just steering his chair and typing what the computer talks themselves. im pretty sure there are even video around where you see hawking sleeping while "answering" questions.as well as seeing answers being typed in advance, which of course is just to make the interview seem more fluent without breaktime, amiright?

HAHA WHAT A FAKER
HAHAHA
HEY GUYS WHOSE IS WORSE FAGOT OF THE LIGHT OR KNOWLEDGEBOMB FAG??

Science, as many parts of academia, has been infiltrated, and is often used as a tool for marketing. Data has been documented as being screwed in favor of certain lobbying agendas (eg., NOAA). Basically, a lot of Science, comes down to peer reviewed educated guesses, nothing is definitive, anyone that says otherwise is complicit in ignorance. #nevertrustascientist

Praise kek fuck this loser

They're the same person mate.

This has been confirmed in the past.

Probably part of a Mossad unit that spreads disinfo to hide crimes. Taking peoples eyes off the ball.

>(((Kibbitz)))
Sup Forums is always right

oh well fuck me
FUCK OFF FRANK !

bump

another bump

kek
I haven't paid much attention to this Frank-style larper, don't know what he's larping about, just watched some and discarded it. And yeah this is what they fall on.

He could at least have used two emails
I don't know what this is about, but you would have just sent the encrypted text without any key. You do the key exchange once, if you just don't encrypt on the other ends public certificate if he has uploaded that to a pgp server then you just encrpypt. But the best is to have two keys that aren't uploaded anywhere

I wouldn't be surprised, Frank has been active again lately too bumping into our /sg/ and also other threads I've been checking out

I must to have been thinking of frank the moment I saw this, as the attention whorery and sort of the style of it matches him to a dot

yeah. never payed attention either. but his shit is shitting up the board for months now. maybe it will stop now

bumping

last bump is noone cares anymore

what

>Nasa Mars rover prototype.

>marsrover
>not random earthdesertrover
sure. i mean this here totally isnt a bird right?

REMINDER:
100% of his "material" was stolen from other people like COBRA and Corey Goode. Just because he is a gay larping faggot doesn't mean his plagiarized sources are (although they probably are).

This would be a perfect way to discredit the entire "Ascension" / "Event" / "Disclosure" movement.

no idea who that cobra guy is, but corey goode gives me weird vibes. he doesnt come off as a liar, it seems like he believes what he says. thats why i believe MKUltra. an user mentioned that what he talked about reminded him of some trigger used in some supersoldier program which uses MKUltra as basis but would be some levels above that. also his audience seems like a cult to me another user mentioned he would use brainwashing techniques himself
but to be honest i only watched like 15 or so minutes from the gaia video of him, and about as much of this here
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
another user mentioned he would use brainwashingtechniques in his speeches using the right pace and making breaks at the right time and such stuff, but i dont know about that.

did any one look at the list of names though?

>MkUltra is very real
>all the 'super soldier' LARPers are just schizo faggots. ignore them

im not saying to ignore them. im just saying he that i feel like he is no credible source, but thats for everyone himself to decide.