Remember to not fall for the biggest bait in few thousands years

Remember to not fall for the biggest bait in few thousands years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DLNPLtbg18
excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html
ac2012.com/2012/10/20/lam-i-am/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have two seconds to explain.

The alien narrative is a distraction from the divergent technical race of military industrial complex personnel that is predominantly jewish.

What you call aliens are actually demonic entities.
They will "teach" you new age bullshit but it will be just a great bait. It will be a part of NWO system.

what some people will call demonic entities are actually GMO freaks created in labs rolled out to further convince the masses into buying into the alien hoax

i don't call anything aliens though

So the googly-eyed bigheads are supernatural and not extraterrestrial. This I can work with - but what is their exact endgame? I don't recall hearing of demons described that way before. What is it that they do, exactly?

nice try g-man, this is a serious political topic

He's not wrong.

ayy lmao

demons ARE ALIUMS

ALIUMS ARE DEMONS! christians are fucking retards

thats why christians belong in /x/ you fucking idiot

i would trust this polack
ayylmaos are the only reason poland wasnt hit by the black plsgue

Do you know what a demon is?

Possibly, but my money is on the break away civilization theory. The subject isn't so funny if you have actually seen one of their crafts.

This is discussed in the bible.

They're fallen angels who once lived in heaven along side God.

They now serve Satan and their main goal is to distract you from God.

Remember when Alex Jones was talking about interdimensional elves?

Alex himself said before that he doesn't believe in God, I'm not sure if he has grasped the fact that the demon and elves are one in the same.

This is why the bible calls drug users, users of magic.

Using drugs, people can contact these entities - I don't understand how the metaphysical side works but I imagine it involves your soul doing a bit of traveling around another dimension, but that's just speculation.

Why do you think the illuminati/NWO uses Satanic imagery?

It's because they worship him.

OOOOH SPOKEY DAMONS! BETTER GO GET A PRIEST REAL QUICK! Go fuck off to /x/

Don't be hotards, Sup Forums

I have seen one of there craft as well but they are not fucking demons.

DIS

BE

DISCUSSED

IN

DA

BIBBLE

SO

I

KNOW

IT

TRU!

I agree

>Alex Jones was talking about interdimensional elves?
HOLY FUCK! Is this where you retards are coming from Alex Jones?

Read about Crowley's visions of them.

>tfw your clone was killed on phobos

feels batman

Well, shit. A friend did DMT once and told me about how some "machine elves" tried to trade him something for his "personality". I wonder if he would become religious if I showed him this. Got a particular verse or book of the bible in which I can read up on this?

I just want a definition what is a aliums?

fucking thank you
blue beam is real and it's the antichrist

I believe you are misrepresenting Alex Jones. From my position I think he advocates exactly what OP says. They are inter dimensional entities that are influencing and in league with the elites.

Literal shilling by moronic fucking christcucks that came from lebbit and some alex jones forums. I'm surpised we don't have more talking about lizards and shit.

Watch this video or remain a good goy forever.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3DLNPLtbg18
>youtube.com/watch?v=3DLNPLtbg18

We get it.

Project Blue Beam is a ZOG//Zionist front to enslave everyone when shit hits the fan in every possible area.

Aliens are a cover for interdimensional demons controlling the top in some way.

Everything we think we aren't supposed to know is a front to cause confusion to the absolutely hidden truths.

ALIESTER CROWLEY IS THE KNOW ALL BE ALL CULTIST! YOU KNOW THE BIBBLE TALKS ABOUT DIS STUFF TOO.

Machine elves are literally one of the modt common sights in a dmt trip. I saw them myself, and 3 other friends who did dmt saw them as well

This shit legitimately scares the fuck out of me for a number of reasons. If you take acid or mushrooms, you generally dont see being, just distortions of reality, and everyone tends to see different things.

But fucking DMT, countless different people see these same beings when they try it. It leads me to believe that this isnt just a trip. Trips are much more tailored to the individual, a unique experience if you will. But people seeing the same beings over and over, well is has to be something beyond a hallucination.

>they will come into your house at day or night and proclaim to be sent by god but they won´t be and ask you to follow them , don´t do it its a big nono , random bibleverse google it whatever i dont give a shit too many children on this board.

any being that comes to ask you to follow them or accept them as your god are not to be trusted.

you will know when to say say , shit you wont even have to say it you will feel it in your heart.

but any ultraayylmao no matter how pretty or intimidating won´t be your friendo.

a simple test is to ask them if jesus came in the flesh died and revived himself.
followers of satan can´t decline the ultimate truth by bond , its hardwired into them even before they fell to testify jesus and they fear him.

cu later alligator abandoning thread now cause its just going to be athiest poltards redditors shills bombing this thread from now on with no actual info and meme pcitures or capslock etc.

Fuckoff CIANigger

But I like Thor.

Do you want to tell me about how they'd convince people aliums are coming and we have to fight against them with fucking holograms in the sky?

Falling for the cosmic false flag. Hating on aliens who could have vaporized your ass a million times over already makes for a very weak case that they're _about_ to do it.

Nice try, demon
you'll have to wait another 1000 years to open up a direct gateway to your hellish dimension

better tell terry to stop drinking hes gonna get himself killed

Demons are scattered through out the bible, it's hard to just say and go study one particular book or chapter.

Hope these help a bit.
A sorcerer is someone who uses drugs for magic or occult purposes.

>Deuteronomy 18:10
"For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the Lord your God will drive them out ahead of you."

>James 3:13-18
"If you are wise and understand God’s ways, prove it by living an honorable life, doing good works with the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your heart, don’t cover up the truth with boasting and lying. For jealousy and selfishness are not God’s kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and demonic. For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and evil of every kind.

But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness."

Crowly > satanic liar
Bible > book of lies made by filthy pedophiles

yeah we need another direct gateway cause you know we want to hurry up Jebus return right?

excludedmiddle.com/LAMstatement.html

>Lam, (whose name derives from the Tibetan word for "way" or "path") later became the subject of a portrait by Crowley, drawn from life and imbued with a haunting inner quality of its own. The original was first exhibited in New York in 1919 and has been reproduced several times since then, most recently in the third issue of Starfire magazine. Although lacking the crude power of Crowley's more extravagant canvases and murals, it is nevertheless a remarkable piece of work. The subject is depicted in extreme close-up and appears somehow dwarfish, despite the fact that there is no indication of scale in the overall composition. The head is large, smooth and hairless, tapering to a pointed chin. The mouth is slitlike; the eyes extend partways around the sides of the face. There is no suggestion of clothing beyond what appears to be a cloak buttoned at the neck, nor does the entity have any ears. In short, Lam resembles nothing so much as a typical UFO occupant of the "examiner" type (what Americans would call "greys".)

Yes please give me more Esalen Institute, THE NINE, bullshit. Even if every remote viewer, Stanley Kubrick, and Gene Roddenbury believed it doesn't make it true.

He had the Crystal of Zon Mezzamalech.

um faggot... alex jones is talking about God every day and he is saying roughly the same thing as you.

Humans were literally genetically engineered by the anunnaki, were part beast and part ayy lmao. We were created to be a slave race but things got out of hand and they just left us on this rock to either rot or attain enlightenment. Jesus literally was the true god of creation and came to spread gnosis, but was killed for it, and if you read the old testament it's clear that Ayys were involved in our abuse and use, probably to attain gold.

No. Alex does not "advocate" this, you fucking imbecile. Alex said that _this is what the elites believe_. NOT that he thinks that himself.

Crowley's Lam picture is neither an "alien" nor a "demon". It's a self-portrait.

ac2012.com/2012/10/20/lam-i-am/

Why don't you try to con your way into acceptence in a lower dimension?
Oh wait, you cant!
hahahahahah get fucked demon

>modern ufos and ancient demonology are similar
>therefore ufos are actually demons

This is actually the opposite of the logical conclusion.

> beings so advanced they can materalize anything at any time
Why would they need a slave race? You're an idiot.
Stop reading and believing fairytales. It's preventing you from being intelligent.

That exact fear kept me from ever trying. I liked to fancy myself a rational person for most of my life but some stuff is just too weird for me.

A German fears God and nobody else, it is said. For some reason reading this from you is quite reassuring.

I think I'll abandon thread, I'm suddenly stuck with a horrible feeling and don't want it near me.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Mentally ill fucks go to /x/

>This is discussed in the bible.

Alex is CIA

Fun Fact: aleister Crowley died the same year the CIA was estabilished

Who said they were that advanced? They're still bound to natural law as well

Angels and demons are just as much false masks worn by the ultraterrestrials as aliens are. Their true nature is something else entirely.

Man they really knew how write good propaganda back then. They spent years thinking up the best words and phrases to scare ignorant fucks out of exploring the world around them or thinking for themselves. Every paragraph is a warning against things that are either common sense or impossible to judge the outcome whether positive or negative.

I can see how easy it is for weak minded fools to be tricked by this into being living batteries for entities beyond our sight. How foolish to give ones own power and will to a being one knows nothing about save what other corruptable Humans might try their hardest in their ignorance to convince you of.

I will give one truth. Thus universe and all life is but a game. Existence is a game for the eternal to pass the emptiness of infinity. Immortal beings handicap themselves and move to physical realms to experience new lives and play. You will remember when you die and you will think of this post.

LOL. You're fucking clueless. You don't even know what physical "law" is.
>Captcha: Road Matrix

Stop using the phrase "good goy" as an insult when you worship a fucking jew.

literally this

Explain more please

>You will remember when you die and you will think of this post.

If you're lucky, you can play a new part without ditching the vessel.

Depends how hard it is for you to let go.

You could cut diamonds with that edge lad

>I can see how easy it is for weak minded fools to be tricked by this into being living batteries for entities beyond our sight. How foolish to give ones own power and will to a being one knows nothing about save what other corruptable Humans might try their hardest in their ignorance to convince you of.

>I will give one truth. Thus universe and all life is but a game. Existence is a game for the eternal to pass the emptiness of infinity. Immortal beings handicap themselves and move to physical realms to experience new lives and play. You will remember when you die and you will think of this post.

Hear, hear! It's pretty rare to see someone other than myself who really gets it.

The fear-mongers have been mucking up Sup Forums for the past couple months with this bullshit. All preceded by the flatearther nonsense.

I think they know that the truth is going to come out but they're desperate to prime people with fear first. Not going to work, because fake news is being exposed. :)

Oh look....another /x/ slide thread that doesn't get deleted

There's no such thing as AYYYs visiting us or demons

Underground Nazis? Yes

The cognitive dissonance of religious (not spiritual) people is amazingly dumb.

Do you know where we are right now reddit? You are Sup Forums please fuck off and play with your jew on a stick somewhere else. I know they shunned you from whatever lebbit you came from but we don't want you either lebbit faggot.

Or it's because you expected them or knew about it subconsciously. Not sure about DMT but there's a great article by Jan Irvin on LSD it basically does whatever you expect it to do. Used to be called psychotomimetic aka simulates psychosis but was shilled to change name to psychedelic and now entheogen and now everyone thinks its a spiritual drug but no one did in the 70's.

Most of the religious scare tactics were orchestrated to keep the slave class from realizing their own self worth and potential, “dont eat of the fruit of knowledge or I'll eternally torture you". It's absurd really.

It really is, isn't it? I am intrigued and baffled by it.

It's as if these people are Npcs, not real souls.

They're basically energetic entities from what John Keel called "the superspectrum". The way they appear to people is a result of interaction with the psyche of the percipient, so the same entity can appear differently to different people. They will also act in ways that attempt to reinforce whatever beliefs you have about them are.

Funner fact: CIA was founded only a couple months after Roswell.

I sure hope AJ is CIA, because the CIA could use more good patriots like him.

Good goyim yes the man who called jews vipers and called judaism the synagogue of satan is bad news!

There is god and bad entities. The bad ones, the dark, have corrupted our sun. The sun is where all souls go after they leave earth. Don't ask me where i got this from.

You are correct. DMT is in everything, it permeates and connects all life on earth and beyond. Your observation of individuality with other hallucinogenics is astute, DMT differs in that it is not obfuscation but instead grants the user clarity to pierce the veil. The 'machine elves' are inter-dimensional terrestrial beings that exist in the same place as us, just on a different level so to speak. It is akin to how a 2D object could have no concept of the dimensions of a 3D object. Who care truely say what their intentions are or how they function. My personal belief is that they operate as a collective consciousness, almost like hives of insects.

>cognitive dissonance

When you use words and phrases you don't know the meaning of to appear smarter than you really are, it has exactly the opposite effect on those who actually understand the words.

Kek keep crying little bitch I love your tears

I don't want this to sound so convincing. I "know" it shouldn't but there is something disturbing about this, some instinct that I have. I'll read the book again, thank you user. But I am definitely leaving this thread.

GUYS MY TRANSLATION OF THE BIBBLE IS THE RIGHT ONE WHERE HE CALLED JEWS VIPERS WAS ALSO CALLED A RABBI AND THAT HIS OWN SYNAGOGUE IS OF SATAN! WOOO WEE. fucking SHIT you people are fucking retards. We aren't fucking reddit where you come here and just spout random shit without backing it up with some bullshit bible written by fucking kikes. LEAVE.

They got many people to believe the "Russian collusion" BS. Even the Republican legislators are buying it.

Think of them as matrix helpers.

what some people call GMO freaks are actually sophisticated robots from the distant future that traveled to our distant past, getting themselves stranded there in the process because their time machines only go backwards

Shove your bullshit where the sun don't shine bro.

Is it cause you like spouting off nonsence garbage from lebbit and /x/? You could at least try harder to bad mods don't do jack shit about banning these /x/ tier fucking threads.

He was a faggot too.

Hahahaah so mad little bitch must be off his meds. How is nihilism treating you?

kill yourself into dumbass. this thread has literally nothing to do with politics

I'm not saying that it's impossible, but I never assumed the race that genetically engineered us was that evolved yet

>kekistan
Of course you can't understand how different that is compared to fucking insane project BLUE BEAM.

> doesn't understand "cognitive dissonance"
Meh, par for the course for a moron who believes bullshit.

Either atheists, satanists or confused.

Thanks for the reply can you explain poltergeist?

I did DMT a few times and encountered a glowing, feminine being who seemed curious and apprehensive of me.

I also continually encountered friendly beings that looked like hands with eyes in their palms (i.e. The hamsa symbol).

I had never known about the symbol until I jewgled it afterwards. As an aryan barbarian white guy it personally bothers me that I met such a strong symbol of judaic/hindu origin.

What do you think this means? Am I protected from evil spirits or what?

I also remember flying really fast over a desert landscape teeming with pyramids before I broke through into the DMT realm.

Anyone wanna redpill me on my DMT adventures?