Aren't you guys worried about employers having access to your Sup Forums post history?

Aren't you guys worried about employers having access to your Sup Forums post history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm already the oddball out in a liberal infested work environment.

At least they'd know why i don't want to come to their stupid cultural events on the weekends

If your employer cares then you have a cucked employer and you should seek fresh fields elsewhere.

NEET or bust

>be white employer
>get to hire your favorite WN shitposter

It's not like white people get hired by liberals anyways.

Self Employed King > NEET > Wageslave

If that ever happened, every HR department in the world would lose all credability, and companies would be liable and cases and lawsuits would be re-opened with the newfound knowledge of inherent bias.

Tumblr accounts would be publically available too.

Every middle class white women who wasted money on a meme degree funded by daddy or state, purple in her hair will have to answer for her "all men are pigs who just want one thing" posts.
Imagine what it will do to all the sexual harassment claims that she will have handled. She has an inherent bias and presumption of guilt right there. That cannot be argued against.

Every company stands to make a loss, because virtually every HR department consists of mainly these kinds of people. Except for solicitors. They'd make bank.

Actually, they'd own banks. They'd be jewing the jews.

My point is, fair play. It works both ways.
Furthermore given how management is a psychopaths dream job, yet psychopaths are amoral, this would most likely ruin the careers of many people in high positions.

So no, I'm not worried about it. People with alot more power and influence have alot more reason to prevent this shit from happening.

Yeah, I am really scared that my total racist white employer in rural Missouri might find out I have some racist leanings.

No

Op is a paranoid cunt

lol theyd laugh. shits not tumblr irl kiddo.

but my employers hired me to post here, silly

youtube.com/watch?v=qRZ56AbGKtE

nope lmao

> freedom of thought and speech
> employers

Pick one

>what is a neet

no, not really

Tradesmen master race, worst thing that would happen is i'd get a punch

if employers ever start asking for that or get access to that then we have bigger fucking problems and their business needs burn down nigger stylee.... are their countries that actually do this or what?

damn, youre right. i might fire myself, i should gtfo

Checked.

My future employers would be proud of my post history and even more proud of the leftist scalp collection after the war.

>My future employers would be proud of my post history and even more proud of the leftist scalp collection after the war.
Cringe

Kys

>no fun allowed

Don't ever use company network for anything not work related. It's that simple

Here's an idea, don't post edgy bullshit if that's what you're worried about.

>implying my employers care about me trolling cucks and faggots on a Azerbaijani soap carving forum .

Here is your ((you)) and no all 6 now 7th fun post since 2013 not scared at all

not worried in the slightest, have never said anything here i would be ashamed of saying irl

>tfw you work in a factory
Id probably get more respect since i never talk about it

I'm self employed.

This.

If you have a job where this matters, you can afford a private tablet with mobile data for Sup Forums.

The owner of my company is blacklisted from a bunch of recruiting firms.

He told one to not send any fucking shit stinking dotheads cause he would call the fucking cops. When told that was discrimination he told them not to mess with Texas.

Nah, mine doesn't seem to pay to close attention. I accidentally ended up on the maxim website on my work pc, at work, and nothing happened. The only thing I got in trouble for was mining crypto on the super computer after hours.

He sounds bad ass

if things get to the point where the government hands out everybody's history of everything they've ever said on the internet, job security is probably the last thing i'd be worried about

I live in Oklahoma. The majority of my company would agree with my posts.

>rural Missouri

You'll probably get a promotion!

nah, I hate working.

>worked at Kroger in 2011
>was over the grocery department
>shitty pay for the work
>old building
>fan room upstairs that always stayed cold and circulated; for all of the coolers and shit in the store
>hid several old Xeon servers I had in there, running 24/7 BTC mining by splicing into the data line that went into the break room
>worked that job for three years, nobody ever found them
>got another job and took the servers out before I quit

Ended up being the best job I ever had

Lmao
>2011
Fuck how much money did you make?

>employers
no

At the time I think my Kroger pay was like $14/hr.

As far as the BTC, well, I'll just say it was a substantial amount considering I didn't fuck with it until earlier this year because I had steady work and didn't need to liquidate assets. Picked a great time to fuck up my foot.

Fucking nice. I dropped about 2k into hash flare and I've been working the reinvest thing the whole time. Hoping it'll turn into something big eventually.

You really think there will come a time when employers look at Sup Forums post history? I mean, it's not like Facebook or Twitter where they can just search your name. How would they even know you post on Sup Forums unless you told them?

What post history?

>tfw they match your shit posting style to your text messages and email and lynch you

I don't wanna work for someone who doesnt read my post history and want to hire me even more senpai

I'd probably get a raise

And how would they come by it, exactly?

If you think you're not already on one of the lists, you're mistaken

I'm not afraid of who I am or what I do.

lol i try to explain Sup Forums to my boss

Why would I?

If they would fire me over some shit on an anonymous imageboard, why would I want to work there?

Delet thid

I would be curious how autismo they would think I am for all the Ron Paul comments over the last 10 year on her and youtube.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

No
Source: got hired, passed the background check

I'm not a stupid idiot so I'm not on any lists

Security departments pay SEC companies to provide them threat matrix information....
SEC companies pay for access to analytical CDN network data.
They know where data is coming from.

Security departments jobs are to ensure their networks are safe....not...report to HR departments.

If you are attacking a network then - they will use that information against you. That of course filters to the FBI.

If you posted on Sup Forums during the last 2 years of Obama's tenure, yes, yes you are.

That's what I want to know!. I understand if you are posting at work they can monitor everything you do online, but how would they know what you post from home?

How the fuck would employers ever get my "post history" from Sup Forums??

>Thank you for your interest in (position)
>We regret to inform you that you were not chosen for an interview because of your Sup Forums posting history

"You're perfect for the job but we see you posted 'NIGGER' on Sup Forums so goodbye."

The Russian Hackers

I work construction in a state that consistently votes red.
The liberals are the ones that have watch their tongues in my working environment.
Hell, one of my co workers frequents this place, and is full on 1488

"excuse me user but did you post 'gas the kikes race war now' 64532 times last year?"

How would they know it's me and not someone else in the house?

>thinking they didn't confirm your identity with the Webcam/microphone in your pc/phone/tv/anything with an internet connection

>implying our Sup Forums history is saved somewhere

>thinking it's not

Yes and no. I report to two supervisors. One is an eternal sup the other is external.
The external sup is always signaling thumbs up.
The other one has a smirk like they cant believe the bantz.
What worries me is future employers if that wver happens for any reason

Are you sure? That seems awfully low.

Too late now then, so no reason to stop posting.

Keke. You're hired.

Though it is anonymous, and I post shit here I would never post on a site where I'm named. I would never post anything I'd be worried about employers getting access to.

Unless we're worried about me getting fired because HR thinks I am a Nazi sympathizer, which is probably fair enough. And if you are worried about that happening; you absolutely should be.

>employers
>not forming your own companies

Wew you stupid wagecucks. Why work for kike companies which actively try to kill you and your family and displace you?

The new right will create their own firms. Work for good people, not fucking kikes who care what you believe.

But don't kys save ys.

no because im not a namefag and if they have access to such information we have other problems than what some loser does in his free time on an irish american potato sculpting board

Let me ask my employer
"hey me"
"what"
"I need to see our post history"
"fuck off"
"wow..."

I told me to fuck off

I laughed pretty hard at this one.

this. Idgaf as long as I am paid.

>being a wagecuck

tsk-tsk, when will you normies learn

he is eternal? are you a priest?

>We see you have logged 63,110 replies, of which, 12% include "OP is a faggot", 10% "check 'em", and 32% are some variance of nigger, nig, nog, nignog, coon, moon cricket, mooli, basketball american, antique farm equipment, jiggaboo, blacky/browny/darky, and numerous differing primates
>The position has been filled, please apply again in the future.

I don't regret the fun I've had on Sup Forums

I work in a pretty lax org.

Work in IT related dept. with tons and tons of equipment and old PC's everywhere, messy environment.
I took an old PC loaded Linux and stuffed it under my desk. It connects to the guest WiFi. (no login)

My standard issue windows PC sits on desk.

I VNC over to it to do work and surf the web on my other box.
I keep bleachbit and killdisk at the ready.