So I've been lurking for a while now (about 6 months) and I feel confident that I'm redpilled and understand all the...

So I've been lurking for a while now (about 6 months) and I feel confident that I'm redpilled and understand all the fundamentals that I should, they already aligned with my traditional values anyway, but there is one thing I don't understand.

You all talk of the coming race war, day of the rope etc, and you also talk about securing a future for white children, but why is talk and meme all you do? I along with many of my friends have traditional values and want white husbands, but what overrides that is an instinct to back the winning side, an attraction to the dominant. We are hardwired to look for strength and security in a mate. I want a fighter, someone who will fight for the future of our race and our CHILDREN but I don't ever see it from you guys. It's black men that look like the fighters and if there is a race war coming it looks like they're gonna win, especially if all you guys do is talk. I'm instinctively repelled by a race that has no future, that's just basic nature.

Why don't you guys realise that we're all waiting for you to make the difference? Make us feel safe and secure in a white future, that you can fight and win the race war instead of looking like a bunch of fucking cowards.

You're losing us to them because you won't fight for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm already non-white so I don't give a shit if I race mix. I don't think I would even if I was white.

the only good type of interacial love is white man + black woman

10/10 bait mate, but anyways...

You need to learn the difference between fighting for and fighting over you stupid insipid whore. If he's raping you, I have no problem fighting for you. But you have free will, so if you want to choose that, be my guest.

In this day and age a modern civil/race war would be more of a psychological info war on the internet, forcing your opponent to surrender in fear. As the Overton window continues to shift right, the growing white nationalist groups will no doubt continue to organize better. My money is on identity evropa.

It's just anger user, we are upset. Some/many are not in a position to do anything about it (neets, poorfags, social outcasts). There are quite a few people who live this through their life daily.

GET
OFF
MY
FUCKING
BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I want a fighter
oh he will fight you, dont worry

>eating non-whole wheat

Alt-right statist cucks like you need to the frick off my board.

This.

niggers are fucking incompetent, they've always lost wars even 1v1000

even they admit it
youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

arabs are just as shit, i mean ALL OF THEM united against israel once and they got raped in one single fucking week

this is why it's in our interest to start race war actually

Those of us who do engage in physical fights and real conflict are not seen in a better light by you traitorous whores.
We might be in the future, but not at the moment.

>You're losing us to them because you won't fight for us.

Why would we ? Strong, empowered and independent women don't need no man to do the fighting, eh ?

The White women have spoken
Pic relatred ...(White woman's choise)

Because people can do whatever they want with their lives.

Pic related ...(White woman's choise)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think you're kind of missing my point. We are not biologically engineered to take "info wars" into account. You say they would lose a race war, but it seems to me that they're ready for one and you guys all just sit behind a screen. Why don't you rally, take the streets, and actually start the damn war already?

Because dummy we can't win with the way the current laws are. We need to either change the laws or bring enough support to our side to enable things to begin to be corrected OR drive the system further down until collapse and naturally it'll sort itself out back to natural law. Obviously choices 1 & 2 are more preferable. We don't care what you think, typical dumb ass bitch logic about how it's men's fault. Also, I guarantee you're not red pilled because you sound stupid as fuck.

How are you part of the winning side by having children that look, think and act nothing like you and to top it off, also hate you, your culture and your race?
Gee, what a winner.

so your point is basically that you're an animal who is incapable of higher thought?
okay then, enjoy your apes, you retard slut

Pic related ...(White woman's choise)

If you responded to this thread and didn't sage you are an absolute idiot. This is low quality bait

I said start the war, not go out and start randomly killing black guys, morons.

> Marry white guy
> Have white kids
> Race war starts
> Entire family exterminated
Gee, what a winner.

Whites aren't apes, that's why. We're doing everything we can culturally. I don't even think most Americans have guns anymore. You also don't know how many people here actually do have kids.
Not to mention, I wouldn't advise you to find a white man here. Go to the rallys for the alt-right or something. They got some pretty studly dudes who are white and blond to choose from.

You need to understand that you have the mind of a woman. We are losing because we allowed those of your mind to vote, because we allowed you women to decide what you want as a future. What was civil rights? Jews and women. Feminism? Jews and women.

We're using the Jews tactics, we NEED to win culturally or our military would turn on us on a dime to save face. They would ACTUALLY slaughter us as domestic terrorists.

We fight for what we can. If you can't see what we are doing than don't do it but I don't see a nigger who fucks around on his woman he had a kid with and leaves them to fuck around more as a man, or a man who is fighting for anyone but himself and his selfish desires.

A man is not all muscle and might, the muscle and might of whites would have no direction if it wasn't for the clever and the determined behind the scenes.

Intelligence wins wars and it's been proven time and time again. To start the war, we need to rile the niggers up and get them to start slaughtering. Then will be the time to strike and fight. That's when I'll start doming the niggers with my .357.

Let them look tough, it doesn't mean that they have might.

Women are children, this post proves it

Because once we act we're taken out of the gene pool.
All that's left over is those who won't act.
There has to be a concerted movement for it to be anything more than throwing yourself against a massive wall with a catapult.
Right now we have to rally people and get more on our side.
It's not the result of cowardice but the result of isolation.
Remove the isolation and secure ourselves a real world presence and things can start moving forward.
Soros-level funding and organization would help a ton too but we need an antiSoros.

No, they just aren't suited in choosing a future, for no one, even themselves.
I really hate to say this but it's true.
They are happiest and make the most difference when they live in the moment and raise their kids diligently. I have never in my life met a more satisfied or happy looking woman than one who has kids.

I mean, I almost teared up when I saw the face of a woman I know and really respect the day after she had her kid.
She was a feminist and she was never happy but she couldn't wipe the smile off her face. She looked like her soul was satisfied. It was art.

Too look at it, I can only describe it as a beautiful work of living and breathing art.