How mad are you right now?

>forcing out Bannon
>"drains the swamp" by bringing in wall street crooks
>literal jew shill
>sanctions just placed on Russia, NK and Iran
>the wall is never happening
>Pentagon isn't enforcing his transgender ban
>the vast majority of the country is still following the Paris Agreement
>can't even repeal and replace obamacare despite the republican party running everything
>on top of all that has literally done nothing as President

How upset are you that he keeps letting you down and that you bought into a lie?

hmmmm

You think I give a fuck about anything you just mentioned?

Notice how Mooch directly accused Preibus of being the leaker, while just bantering about Bannon. Yet, the shills now push the idea that Trump is going to kick out Bannon.

it's almost like the president is not a dictator despite how much the right screamed that about obama, and they need to work within the system to do things because of how the country was designed

The wall is a metaphorical wall before it is a physical wall. If Trump kills the incentive for new illegals while deporting the ones already here, there is no need for a physical wall.

There is nothing wrong with the Paris agreement as long as the US does not give away our money.

Many Republicans are RINOs

keep crying, bitch nigga

>The wall is a metaphorical wall before it is a physical wall.
My fucking sides. Goddamn do you fags love to move goalposts. I love the delusion around here.

Is there a number less than zero?

I heard Bannon is fired in AM !

read the rest of the fucking post you dense moron.
also sage.

source?

but muh trump

Sage

I 100% support a border wall because I live in California. However, there is no need if the illegals stop coming.

IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF

He did not want to win, he wanted to promote his brand. Then he won so he is using the position for personal enrichment. He is a fake. He could give a fuck less about the American people.

i heard ur mom is a whore

wtf i hate trump now

You're a chink what do you care, you better watch for that dumptruck epidemic that is killing your countrymen.

A redpill huh?

Where's the source for that Bannon claim laddy?

SAGE THIS PATHETIC PSYOP SHILL THREAD.

LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD.

>source-less speculation, but it's right cause I say so, just trust me
>how do you "feel" about all this, U mad brah?

Sounds like you're a Drumpfkin, congrats on being what you claim to loathe. Funny how that works, huh sweetie?

You won't reply and even if you do I'm already gone. Just remember, there's always suicide when you finally realize that you are everything you hate in life.

this mfer a straight up shill FYI boys

Feeling pretty comfy right now, desu

The House approved the border wall funding today.

SHILLS on suicide watch...
>how will they ever recover?

All the winning feels like losing to shillfags...
Shariablue the record irrevocably BTFO

I voted for chaos and I got exactly what I wanted.

FUCKING HERITICS

nigga a huge fucking wall isn't built in goddamn day

Oh honey u can do better than this sweetie ;)

He's kicked out a lot of the shitty spics in my neighborhood and I never even thought it was possible. I give him a lot of room to fuck up other shit.

We just want them out you faggot.

Rinsed Penis, Dan Senor, Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney should all be banished from the party.

Trump can keep going with making Sessions some sort of victim so when he does what we all know has to be done everyone will be played clips of them saying Sessions is a really great guy by Bannons army.

>
>135211440
with you user. Trump can't be trudsted. Investigashuns proven so much. what a weak god