Trumptards unequivocally BTFO

Trumptards unequivocally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/queen-sword-trump/
thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313
thedailymash
archive.is/6MZ3X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

>She kills him
>WAR AGAINST THE CROWN 2.0

He could take her

Still posting this stale ass bullshit?
Im amazed this stupid old bitch even thinks it would go down how she thinks...
OMG
>queen is a dumb LARPing bitch
kekekekekkekek
>queen swings sword
>Trump teleports behind her
>tsk tsk tsk pathetic reptilian
>kamehameha

She can't even walk down stairs without Canada's help now. How is she gonna slay a grown ass man?
Would be fun to watch tho.

>kid looking out airplane window
Dad what's that big hole in the ocean?

That used to be the U.K. Son.

source or gtfo

Sage

I hope she does. I'd love to take over Britain.

and legally the US could nuke the UK but its not going to happen

God...

Whats that big hole in the ocean?

Thats where Trump kamehameha'd that rot tooth cunt they used to call the queen

if the queen got raped by refugees would it cause a change in the cuckery?

And her leaky island and all its Asian rapists would have exactly 1 hour left on this planet.

I think it's hilarious they are now referring to arabic and muslim men as "asian"

the fucking end times are upon us, and it's 5'6 brown and smells like shit

>Queen actually kills him
>Mike "Zap the Gay Away" Pence becomes new president.
>Immediately attacks the UK.
>UK is destroyed, their attempts to fire nukes back are laughed at and shot down.
>America gets final retribution against the British scum.

I see no problem with this.

snopes.com/queen-sword-trump/

like she'd stand a chance in single combat

>old-ass cunt tries to stab trump
>secret service dog-pile her and beat the fuck out of her
>a muslim walks by, looks around, rapes her and leaves
>Rule Britannia starts playing

The middle east is in asia...

Fun thought if every Jew came to the UK and the queen felt threatened she could legally kill every Jew and she couldn't be punished.

LOL

>America absorbs all UK's refugee problems
>Whites forced to go underground
>full scale war between illegals and muslims
>mexicans become grown in labs and mechanized
>2020 robo beaners patrol the scorched empty husk of America

if the queen was raped by a refugee, I can say for certain that there would be a massacre of every single refugee on the Isles

HAHAHA I'd like to see you try!

A FUCKING RAMP!

so all we have to do is get the queen raped and then we'll see real progress

But then her son will never get to leave Oklahoma or Texas.

Looks like the queen hates may like everyone else.

About as much as Russia can be said to be 'in' Europe

thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313

>The Daily Mash is a satirical website which publishes spoof articles, i.e. it is all made-up and is not intended, in any way whatsoever, to be taken as factual.

parts of Sup Forums will still take this seriously because of utter retardation and extreme confirmation bias

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>thedailymash co uk/news/international/legally-i-can-kill-him-queen-confirms-20170131121313
archive.is/6MZ3X

Isn't lying about what the Queen says a major crime?

I thought are glass parking lot was going to be the middle east, not some shitty wet island.

We should show this to libtards.

>no one could touch her

tell that to the entirety of the US military

it's true though, they are asian

>challenging a country that kicked your ass back when they were just a handful of drunk farmers with no little to no combat experience or training and now has the largest military in the world
>not having any fished face rice farmers armed with wwi era weapons to back you up
Will the crown ever learn?

Yes, but it's obviously meant to confuse people. It would be like if Egyptians did something and people said "Africans". Everyone would think of black people. Same thing with Asians, people don't think of Pakistanis or Indians, they think of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean and such.

A challenger appears.

to be fair, we count them as white

mestizos too

At least it lets us know it's not actual British people. That's all that matters really

The screenshot is from a satirical website. I love how everyone still gets baited by it.

It's fake for pities sake Sup Forums
Posting news headlines without an archived link should be a bannable offense.

Why does UK have a queen with no king? And princes and princesses that have absoluetely no actual political power? Explain your shitty monoarchy to me

No shit you fucking idiot.

The queen is a reptile #confirmed.

India isn't even Asia.

It is it's own seprarate continent.

it's a cuckstitutional monarchy

I'm amazed that you were stupid enough to think this was real

Doesnt those two words contradict eachother?

I know you twat, yet early posts still fell for it.

No one fell for it, you just came barging into the thread to inform everyone how fucking enlightened you were. It's obviously a garbage thread, and people responded in kind with half-assed shit posting.

id pay good money to see that fight man

do you understand monarchy? The Queen is the actual queen and her husband is Prince Philip. He's the consort, basically meaning he is the king.

>hehe, we're not trying to incite people to murder Trump
>but the Queen says she can murder him legally, just saying ;-)

India is a continent? Since when?

>explain your monarchy to me, I don't understand it
>LOL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND IT HAHA

A tomahawk missile could touch her...

i was asking if he has a fundamental understanding of monarchy. why are you throwing a bitchfit?

Hey bongboy explain to me like I asked; Why DO YOU HAVE A MONOARCHY THAT HAS NO FUCKING POLITICAL POWER

is it true she can basically do what she wants and not get in trouble because she would be prosecuting herself

Every time I read headlines about Asians in the UK or elsewhere, I like to imagine Jackie Chan running around bombing shit and raping people.

No, magna carta plus a host of other legislation have done away with the fun parts of Divine Rule.
Parliamentary Democracy.

Libel at the very least.

No you dumbass, especially when Asia was the name used to call that region back in Greek times before chinks were known. They call those people Asian because that's the biggest share of Asians they have contact with, if instead of Chinese all your Asians were pakis you would call them Asians too. Brits are not confused because they are not gigantic retards that can't open a map. I bet you believed Afghanistan and Pakistan are in the middle east and that Iranians and turks are Arabs.

There's so many reasons, but one thing to keep in mind is that monarchy in the present day is pretty much ceremonial everywhere.

>the UK after the queens reign
lmao + sage

why are you faggots still replying to these threads?

trump is a wad of cookie dough. i would not be surprised if she could provided he did not start crying and wet himself upon the realization someone was trying to cut him with a sharp object

She can get away with anything except Islamophobia

It's the commander in chief or the army, but that is only implemented if the guy is competent, it's like having a job offer of you go to X college, get a title, but you still need the parlament to say "that's ok".

A sub-continent for sub-humans.

>The middle east is in asia...
>middle east
Maybe that's why they're call middle easterners instead of asians.

Whatever, Pakistan is in Asia you dopey cunt.

sigh..
As much as I love the monarchy, she should know her subjects place, And not side with their enemies!

SHE IS HITLER

Sage

You know that will cause a war and I don't know about you but the number of nukes, drones, and aircraft will win. Fire seems to be quite effective on UK structures and the US isn't afraid to drop firebombs on things.

trump would body slam this wrinkled cunt by the pussy

>that corpse
>swinging a sword hard enough to kill someone

thanks mr.archive

There sure is a lot of fake news and general vitriol aimed at the brits recently... are (((they))) trying to drive a wedge between the anglo alliance?

IF THE QUEEN JABS, WE PUT HER ON A SLAB

>seriously, would be a good opportunity to test a 21st Century version of Churchill's Anthrax Bomb if some shit like that happened

She's a frail old lady. Trump would just give her a slap and she'd be on the ground

>ID: zOGkkZ3o
>zOG
kek

>Sovereign immunity
Tell that to Charles I

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Man, what the FUCK is going to happen once this woman dies?

She's basically the last bit of prestige that the royal family has, the only connection to their history and their country's world history as a whole. Will the monarchy just get dissolved? Can they seriously expect anyone to take William and his harlot whore seriously?

since when were you under the impression that trump isn't the queen?