Preuße/pol/ - (Brit/pol/) - Eternal Sunshine Of The Triplord Mind

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JQvyg3kJ54
youtube.com/watch?v=FoU-iCT21fc
youtube.com/watch?v=cNFPILp1jy0
youtube.com/watch?v=oU0Ubs2KYUI
youtube.com/watch?v=KKFSIg_mK44
youtube.com/watch?v=i5Reifyx-Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=HkV1jhUy0Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=tm0UGz-2gRY
youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI
youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zfhk22-_M
scribd.com/doc/43387323/Packwood-R-Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-of-the-Root-Social-Matrix-and-the-Fabric-of-Reality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I started watching Master and Commander at the advice of Brit/pol/

Are all British Captains this fucking retarded?
>let's enlist children into our navy
>let's put the children directly into battle
>let's not evacuate the children and other wounded back to England for proper treatment
>let's intentionally kill our own men while chasing a bigger and stronger ship that we have no business chasing

You see, America's navy does it right. We have evacuation crews, backup ships, and we CERTAINLY DO NOT allow minors into any of our military squadrons, no matter how bad we're losing (we literally don't though...Rule Americannia, not Britannia, bitches).

On top of this, you give ultimate sea power (still behind the US) to an Admiral who brags about how many creampies he's taken in his asshole over the years.

The US needs to end its "special relationship" with the UK because I won't allow my country to be associated with a bunch of child labour causing, retarded captain hiring, gay admiral appointing lunatics.

I must reply though, because I don't want fools who join the thread to believe the words he speaks. The more I reply, the more he highlights how lacking in proper reasoning he is and the more new people get to see how worthless his words are.

I'm glad you're doing your bit, top lad. But if a "genuine" person rose high on YouTube would you not have the same arguments against them?
>their politics are a little off
>they're making too much money
>they're getting too much attention
If people's issues with people like Southern are the money and attention they recieve then they will have a problem with everyone who ever finds some success in our favour.

So a person who is a mixture of different European groups aren't European? Nice.

hey that was my screenshot

I FUCKING HATE DOING THIS STUPID CAPTCHA

PROOB SHAVE YOUR FANNY

#
But who did they steal it from?
>Dark ages explained...
>Ma boi arthuh wuz so gud at steelin he stole a sword dat wuz stuck in da ground
>den lancelot wanted dat sweet white pussay guinevere 4 hisself
>shit got reel
>WE WUZ KANGZ (of the britons)
>a BBC production

How do we deal with the slav question? Or have we be irreversably changed forever?

>So a person who is a mixture of different European groups aren't European
As if her blood is exclusively European. She's a Jew-abo abomination. Fuck off, omegashit. She is irrelevant.

Go buy yourself a hooker or something

B R I T A I N F O R T H E B R I T O N S

Hearty
KEK
E E
KEK

Is the food at the Mustard Seed still good lad?

/ M O S L E Y /
M
O
S
L
E
Y
/

>Britons

Britain is anglo saxon and celtic. Briton is a dead meme.

>this meme is still being posted
One of this trips most infamous memes.

Doing Preuße/pol/ proud, kiddo.

Bow to me and suckle my teets

She's not a Jew, this has already been proved many times. Most notably by that one Finnish guy.

>titsorgtfo

>Majority of Muslims don't want Sharia Law

LMAO will Britpol EVER recover???

shit thread.
use this one instead.

C00l

On 23andme "Iberian" = "Sephardi Jew"

>poof

>that pic
kek

It's a choice between pubepol and you.
Then Chaim shows up Time for bed lads.

>gets angry at posts and images
>will threadsplit and spam the thread

Can the op pic be any more accurate?

>/Ptg/ unironically thought this was why they were being 'shrilled'

>'The Gresham's Law of extremism, that the more extreme drives out the less extreme, is one of the basic rules of political mechanics which operate in this field: it is a corollary of the general principle that no political power exist without being used. Both the general law and its Gresham's corollary point, in contemporary circumstances, towards the resort to physical violence, in the form of firearms or high explosive, as being so probable as to be predicted with virtual certainty.' - Mr Powell

>Authentic Hugo Boss suits
>Doesn't go for runs
Tfw he still hasn't got over it

>Literally the biggest cancer on this reddit infested website
You're one to talk.

Hi Few things to start off with 1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the 1one1 in the kitchen

Honk, please kill off this weird autistic fat girl called Preusse who's trying to steal your thunder

That's lacking proof, I do say.

But in reality "Iberian" = "Iberian". But why must everything come back to "muh Jews"? Are you not able to put aside your dislike of Jews for one moment in order to explain, on a non-identitarian level why she is so bad. Is it because you know that the people on Sup Forums generally dislike Jews so calling someone a Jew is an easy way to get people to turn their backs on them?

>virgin posters
Don't >> me you loser and get off my feed.

>an actual nigger
You're one to talk.

The redpill is that most conductors are melodramatic hacks that flail about, fuck with the tempo for their ego, and contribute nothing to the work.

There was a documentary of YouTube called "Everything You Wanted to Know about Conductors, but Were Afraid to Ask" which the BBC made in 1993, which basically exposed how many conductors were just charlatans with massive egos.

There were some real great 20th century conductors though, some famous ones.

Toscanini -- youtube.com/watch?v=9JQvyg3kJ54
Furtwangler -- youtube.com/watch?v=FoU-iCT21fc
Karajan -- youtube.com/watch?v=cNFPILp1jy0
Bernstein -- youtube.com/watch?v=oU0Ubs2KYUI
Reiner -- youtube.com/watch?v=KKFSIg_mK44
Kleiber -- youtube.com/watch?v=i5Reifyx-Iw

Just to name a few. Here is a masterclass
youtube.com/watch?v=HkV1jhUy0Tk

This is a good documentary you might like.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm0UGz-2gRY

Karajan was the most effay, and was a nazi briefly. He was very aesthetic, as was Toscanini.

>literally renaming the thread around himself
>i'm the most cancerous
lmao

people who choose this thread over mine are the biggest cucks

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was raped by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

Rumour going round that you have a vag

PLEASE be my girlfriend

But why have a conductor when you can just read the music? What exactly do they do except wiggle about on stage?

>Being this butthurt

I don't get it why doesn't chad go for runs? It's great cardio. Although a true alpha does intervals anyways

>poof

>on tinder
>literal unending amount of women with awful, awful makeup.

Why do they do this to themselves?

Ok, get this virgin off my feed first though x
@135214640

>on a non-identitarian level
I won't.

I don't want to be around nonwhites and mongrels, nor do I want mongrels and nonwhites in my nation.

Fuck off Prussiaboo. You're not a Kraut, you're a Brit, start acting it.

Should Pube and the Poof engage in fisticuffs?
Can a woman beat off a rampant homo?
Will Rimmer run away?
Will steerpike ever be relevant?
Who the fuck is Cope anyway?

>triplords don't destroy threads at all.

She's mentally ill, stop bullying

>Not using dating sites for the purpose of making yourself feel alpha

You're doing it wrong m8

>But why have a conductor when you can just read the music?

do you mean when the orchestra can read the music? or do you mean why even have music when you can read the notes?

Nothing wrong with running, I only included it among a few other lines so losers like rimmer don't get confused and consider themselves chads.

NEW

I thought he was a slav

>
She got her results from ancestry.com
She has no jewish in her at all

Good man, I will have to request that you stop responding to the fair lady Preuße at once, Or there shall be dire consequences.

We hate you marginally more than Pube.

It's a fucking close call though.

>A reason to report the gay weebo nonce
Finally

>I won't.
You can't.

Are you really struggling with that? It's simple; why have a conductor when you can just read the music yourself?

>poof

>Should Pube and the Poof engage in fisticuffs?
Yes
Can a woman beat off a rampant homo?
Yes
Will Rimmer run away?
Yes
Will steerpike ever be relevant?
No
Who the fuck is Cope anyway?
Who?

>triplords don't destroy threads at all.
I made the thread so I created it, not destroyed it.

nothin personel

>the gay weebo nonce
>the
Which one is "the" one?

Every time I watch this I feel so depressed. Just imagine what we could have been. Instead we're turning into a third world shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=QqHqCyjeugI

>poof

>I am most hated
pube BTFO

Get a job, go for a run.

be my gf

>you can't
I don't need to. She's a fucking mongrel. What else do I need to say? She doesn't belong to Europe
Same rules apply. They can't single out shitphardi from moorberian

>I don't get it why doesn't chad go for runs?
Because Preuße is unironically a 16 stone gender fluid pan sexual

See

>poof

>poof

The one with the flag and who wants to trip but doesn't know how

Poof

reminder to move out of tripfag threads and not reply to triipfag posts

>fat cunt getting mad at the literal definition of peak performance
lmao'ing @ you virgins

>She doesn't belong to Europe
Her DNA says otherwise. All I want is one (1) non-identity based argument as to why we should all disregard the efforts of Lauren Southern and others like her.

>wants to trip but doesn't know how
That's just sad, so sad.

You're clearly highly emotional and hysterical. I can only suggest you calm yourself, allowances can only be made so far for the weaker sex, even during the menses.

>you
who is the "you" in this? Soloists don't have conductors, orchestras need them for direction, structure, and pathos. Go and watch the masterclass video I posted and this youtube.com/watch?v=F-Zfhk22-_M

>poof

>poof

Thinking of joining the Army once I finish University lads

Who /meme war in real life/ by putting up pepe and BUF stickers whichever town they travel to here?

What's the point? Our country is ruined. Why should I care anymore? I don't want to work my ass off to pay taxes so we can fund a few more third world leeches

Jesus user, what she reply to that with?

>stickers
woahh right wing activism is so based

>tfw she still has sand in her vagina about being BTFO

>posting in narcissist tripfag threads
>ever

>poof

>Her DNA says otherwisE
Polynesia and Asia. Not Europe
>I want is one (1) non-identity based argument as to why we should all disregard the efforts of Lauren Southern and others like her.
I won't give it. Why should I? I don't want to be anywhere near mongrels or nonwhites ever. MUH BASED BLACKS FOR DA COUMMON CAUSE tier argument. Begone omegamutt

You avatar-post while using a custom flag, you are no different to a trip-poster.
>Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye

You as in the all encompassing you. Are you really having trouble with such basic English? Bloody hell.

>Why should I care anymore
That's not for me to say.

>poof

>he doesn't actively manipulate the fabric of reality

scribd.com/doc/43387323/Packwood-R-Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-of-the-Root-Social-Matrix-and-the-Fabric-of-Reality

>brits normalizing tripfaggotry

go back to rebbit you cancerous fucks

>Being confused between being an anonymous poster or a triplord and achieving none

Didn't reply. I took a screenshot of me typing out
>It's all satire theresa and the jury lol, i'm not serious about this
with the date and time and never sent.
Lost the screenshot though so if she phones the polis it'll look bad.