archive.is/EkpGS
youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>left eye
>implying he's human

>not Jewish
user I...

Is that Lex Luthor?

I don't even know his name, but he is Jewish I can tell you that much.

Somebody call superman fack

>Omg guize I found one exception to the rule therefore it invalidates the whole rule!!! Omgeeee!!!!

This is how liberals argue about everything. They point to one violent black and therefore no black people are violent. Gas yourself

He looks reptilian.

Bezos is spanish..
archive.is/EkpGS

>implying he's not a dishonorary Jew

>The five richest plp in France are all goyim even if Jews make up 2 % of the pop
Sup Forums double BTFO

And you think that Forbes list are the richest men on earth? Oh boy.

So much for "social darwinism"...

...Bezos is a subhuman.

As far as billionaires go Bezos is tolerable.

that hooknose

i mean c'mon

Forbes list

>Rothschilds are never listed despite being worth trillions
really made me think

>tfw I work for his company

feels good, I see him every now and again

He will never be a gangster though
youtube.com/watch?v=QqfjiuqVrV4

I heard it blows working for amazon, is that just lower levels?

Or are you part of blue space

blue origin, I'm on vaca now though

Why does he look so weird? I could imagine him playing some sort of Synthetic in a sci-fi movie.

Spanish jew is still a jew

I worked at Amazon before. It actually wasn't that bad, they seemed to actually care about their employees. I drove a reach truck around all day and you can pretty much just chill on them while moving pallets around.

Did the same thing for Wal Mart and it was pretty much a mad dash all the time. Got mad OT and made 80k a year though.

I need to get rich

He isn't the richest man in the world anymore, but he is and always was Jewish.

He's openly Jewish you idiot.

>richest man in the world
kek, you really believe that?
go put your head back in the sand you retarded fuck

TSUJ

wait do we hate people that believe judism or just blood jews ?

why not all since their all racist nazis who refuse to call for Israel to take in Syrian muslim immigrants.

>make a claim
>insult
>provide no proof

Yup, this is a Sup Forums post.

It was never a mad dash for me. You had to pick at a rate of 40 items per hour, but if you were on the reach for some reason the system counted all the items in each pallet individually. So you pull down two pallets from the shelves you were at like 300 items an hour after ten minutes of work. "GOOD JOB user, YOU'RE KILLING IT!"

He isn't Spanish. His birth father was Norwegian and his stepfather, whose last name he bears, is Cuban Spanish.

Pol during the summer fucking sucks with all of you retards.

Yep. He was born Jeffrey Jorgensen. His mother is old Texan stock.
> he looks like a goddamn space alien though

SCHILLINGER?

He's not the richest man either. Bezos was the richest for like a minute today when the stock was in the green. I own Amazon stock, they missed earnings today. 3% down in after hour trading alone. Bezos was the richest man based on how much Amazon shares he owns.

I was speaking about people who code

>>not jewish

He's Jewish

"So I did a quick genealogy search on Bezos. They have scrubbed him at Geni.com, but not very well. On his maternal side, we have nothing past his mother. But she is given as a Gise. On his father's side, we get very little, but we do find his grandmother as a Pollack. Both those names indicate Bezos is from prominent Jewish lines, and linked to the families of my previous research. If you have read those papers, you know about Pollack. But you haven't seen the name Gise before. I send you to Moishe (Morris) Gise, b. Russia and d. 1983 in NY, son of Schmuel Lev Gise, and father of Yetta. Moishe is listed as an “owner gas stations”. My guess is that links him to Standard Oil and the Rockefellers. See below for a second hit on this. Further research turns up a Madeline Morris Gise in MA, which means the Gises married with the Morrises of Massachusetts. See my paper on the Lizzie Borden hoax for more on the Morris/Morrison clan, which is also part of the cabal. Also notice Moishe's anglicized name above. This Madeline has a son David Gise whose marriage announcement to Erin Yavener was in the New York Times in 2015. Yavener is another Jewish name. The couple were married by Rabbi Bayar."

>Gise
Old English surname of Norman origin

Sure it is kike