Trump is runing our image around the world

Every other Western nation fucking hates us now, tourism to our country is rapidly decreasing, and our image is forever tarnished on the world stage. America's position as a leader of the free world is gone and now Germany and Canada have taken our place. Our image among Canadians and Europeans is lower than its ever been - not that it was high to begin with.

Seriously, we are the laughing stock of the world. I don't like being such an embarrassment.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-05-25/international-tourism-in-us-declines-since-donald-trump-elected-president?context=amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe =/=the world

>our image is forever tarnished on the world stage

They never liked us anyway, merely used our gibs and our military to fight their wars

Cunts like you have been embarrassing the rest of us for decades. Melt faster, snowflake. No one gives a shit what a bunch of wogs wiping their ass with their hands think of us.

Tourism to the US has actually increased you stupid fucking shill kys faggot

Our image has been tainted for decades, you little shit. Nobody cares anymore, especially since Europe is full of shitskins now.

>Trump is runing our image around the world
oh he's running it. running it like A BOSS.

>Every other Western nation fucking hates us now
Lol the rest of the Western world can feel free to fend for itself, then.

MAGA doesn't mean worry about eurotrash feelings

Why would I give a fuck what a bunch of communists think? It's not like they're real people.

When a bunch of cucked governments hate us I consider that a good thing.

That's right, Trump is running shit around the world. That is what you mean, right?

>the other western nations
Oh you mean those faggot loving degenerates who took left wing philosophy to a reductio ad absurdum ?

I'm from Australia. I'm a member of the Liberal party (things are backwards down here, they're the conservatives) and I can assure you us conservatives down here love Donald Trump.
Stop whinging.
Stop being a drama queen.
Additionally, why the fuck do you care what the rest of the world things?

Isn't that why these retards voted for him?

You stupid douche. Jump on the snowfake express and go hang out with all the beta cucks so we dont have to read your garbage posts.

>tourism
What is good for visiting in USA besides skyscratchers and degenerate Disneyworld?

their corrupt rothschild government and brainwashed masses hate us and

If Europe hates us, we are doing something right.

Fuck you fag, go suck a black cuck, who gives a fuck what other shit holes think about our powerful country? Oh! And fuck you.

... but her emails.

>r/politics memes on Sup Forums
Kill yourself

I like trump

???

Good. Less inflow of outsiders coming into this country the better

He's making the US look more aggressive desu. Which is good for you ofc and bad for the rest of us. Be proud of your country ungrateful nigger.

This. Most other countries are full of impotent idiots who think their way is best but if it came down to it, U.S. could fuck them up many times over.

weak bait nigger

google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-05-25/international-tourism-in-us-declines-since-donald-trump-elected-president?context=amp

Hmmmmmmm

Blame the fucking media, BLM, Antifa for ruining America. Not Trump.

Learn to spell if you would like to be taken seriously.

>and our image is forever tarnished on the world stage
We are the world

Legal immigration is up last I heard. Tourist can fuck off.

"A bunch" meaning 65% of the fucking country?

most of the world only respects strength and intelligence
not cuckoldry and excessive egalitarianism
even the cucked Europeans mocked us behind our backs in whispers when Merkal loving Obama was President and our public image became that of good self-hating, constantly apologizing doormatts

The reason why USA was once so loved & respected is because we were powerful, looked out for our own interests and kicked ass while never apologizing or worrying about what other thought of us, the very thought of doing so was laughable and would have gotten you laughed at back then

no one respects the doormatt
while I don't have any hope for it, if we did manage to seperate ourselves from globalism and the people behind it and rebuild into a strong confident nation again while letting them collapse under their mudmen once again the Europeans would be showering us with praise and love and begging us for assistance
They forgot that we rebuilt their entire continent and that all their technology was built by us
From licking our feet to laughing at us in the span of 50 years
Sad!

>our military to fight their wars
I have no beef against mudslimes tha live half way around the world and your "gibs" only help you grease politicians that were pieces of shit and you make them bigger.
And i only believe that very few of you are pieces of shit.

Who cares? Our economy is roaring.

Oh sweetie you try so hard but a bloo bloo 2 scoops xoxoxo

Fuck off shill

Buying cheap electronics, that's it.

The European Caliphate is the laughing stock of the world.

If I wanted to be subject to the shit opinions of European fags I would be in Europe.

the only people who are Ruining it are retards like you who are incapable of spelling

go back to /leftypol/ you spineless manlet

>implying anyone liked America, ever

Why do you even care what the rest of the world thinks you cuck

Self worth and self confidence are lost on the left.
They don't understand it, it frightens them, they vilify it.
Fucking pussies.

I don't give a fuck and no one else should either. All their countries are going to turn to shit at this rate anyway. I feel bad for those few patriotic Europeans and leafs who are watching their country get washed down the PC shitter. I wish them luck in dealing with this madness they got going on over there.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE v

>bloobloobloo, what will the globalists think

We tell them to jump, and they ask how high. We don't need their approval. We have their obedience. You're the fucking embarassment.

He's burning the deadwood. Good riddance. Greatness rising from the ashes of the old. A little self destruction is good for you.

canada and europe are ruining their image lmao