Anthony Scaramucci

Brothers

We have uncovered many leads together. Here is the next one.

A false dichotomy has been setup between Clinton and Trump using paid shills.

The named above is taking over Kushners apparatus for shilling.

Notice the lack of Israel posts, his flamboyishness is a cover for very bad legislation being passed

He is not the good guy nor should you find him humorous. He is as much deep state as Comey.

Beware the horse bearing happenings as they have used intelligence agency sentiment analysis to find your weakness

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/

Still don't believe me? Notice how he hasnt mentioned any DNC but is pushing the leaks angle to distraction.

The Fire Rises

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s76av
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text
stopsoros.mk/
ni-u.edu
money.cnn.com/2017/01/17/investing/scaramucci-sells-hedge-fund-trump/index.html?iid=EL
riabiz.com/a/2017/2/14/as-dust-settles-on-scaramucci-story-a-different-picture-of-dol-rule-nemesis-takes-shape-a-ladder-climber-who-slipped-on-the-top-rung
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/gop-lawmakers-openly-defy-president-as-frustration-mounts/2017/07/27/2ddb8a2e-72e7-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.eb7e10678fd0
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1181848/000119312514228563/d659125dncsr.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive please
archive.is/s76av

David Brock is still leveraging his shills and so is Israel. We are also seeing Obama's marxist agents from his slush funds.

True Americans on this board, be very careful who makes your opinions.

I gave you many new Pizzagate leads. You would also be wise to investigate the unanimous legislation and who are the actors.

Here is the core of major corruption

Rep. Engel, Eliot L. [D-NY-16]* 07/24/2017
Rep. McCarthy, Kevin [R-CA-23]* 07/24/2017
Rep. Hoyer, Steny H. [D-MD-5]* 07/24/2017
Rep. Cohen, Steve [D-TN-9] 07/25/2017
Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4] 07/25/2017

Here is the slush fund they want

a) Authorization of appropriations.—There are authorized to be appropriated for the Countering Russian Influence Fund $250,000,000 for fiscal years 2018 and 2019.

Follow the money pol

SEC. 254. Coordinating aid and assistance across Europe and Eurasia.

(a) Authorization of appropriations.—There are authorized to be appropriated for the Countering Russian Influence Fund $250,000,000 for fiscal years 2018 and 2019.

(b) Use of funds.—Amounts in the Countering Russian Influence Fund shall be used to effectively implement, prioritized in the following order and subject to the availability of funds, the following goals:

(1) To assist in protecting critical infrastructure and electoral mechanisms from cyberattacks in the following countries:

(A) Countries that are members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or the European Union that the Secretary of State determines—

(i) are vulnerable to influence by the Russian Federation; and

(ii) lack the economic capability to effectively respond to aggression by the Russian Federation without the support of the United States.

(B) Countries that are participating in the enlargement process of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or the European Union, including Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Kosovo, Serbia, and Ukraine.

(2) To combat corruption, improve the rule of law, and otherwise strengthen independent judiciaries and prosecutors general offices in the countries described in paragraph (1).

(3) To respond to the humanitarian crises and instability caused or aggravated by the invasions and occupations of Georgia and Ukraine by the Russian Federation.

(4) To improve participatory legislative processes and legal education, political transparency and competition, and compliance with international obligations in the countries described in paragraph (1).

(5) To build the capacity of civil society, media, and other nongovernmental organizations countering the influence and propaganda of the Russian Federation to combat corruption, prioritize access to truthful information, and operate freely in all regions in the countries described in paragraph (1).

There is your NGO / Intelligence Agency slush fund

250 million

Another 30 million here

(d) Authorization of appropriations.—There is authorized to be appropriated for the Department of State a total of $30,000,000 for fiscal years 2018 and 2019 to carry out the strategies set forth in subsection (b)(2) and other activities under this section related to the promotion of energy security in Ukraine.

Remember their code for stealing money is "appropriations"

The Fire Rises Sup Forums

Why can they spend a quarter of a billion on this and not other things more pressing?

Both left and right should agreed on this absurdity

As always the source

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3364/text

Good luck and God bless brothers

Whatever may come, may all Patriots rise together against this corruption

The Fire Rises

Ok so I've been away for a while. Can someone /quickrundown/ on this guy?

>Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Kosovo, Serbia, and Ukraine.

stopsoros.mk/

They are funneling more money to wash through Soros's organizations and USAID

What should infuriate the left is that corrupt part of congress receives a kick back on all these appropriations via these organizations to their campaigns with that same money.

Can you see it yet?

The corrupt part of congress is repub and dem and independent.

I'm no larper, I'm nobody. It a previous life this was called investigative journalism.

Too bad it doesn't happen much anymore or you would have a frame of reference.

The Fire Rises

If you want to look into Pizzagate, look into macaulay culkin's band.

Look into the pre-scrubbed articles you can find online or offline where singers are doing odd things with pizza.

MC noted above was abused. His fellow actor mysteriously died. MC celebrates pizza in a very disturbing way and interacted with the other suicided muscisians.

Pizzagate is all real. The Pizzerias are run by the Sicilian mob. Take a look into pizza places like the one Ellen frequents and the unusual fact they are open in Dubai.

Take a look into the pizza place kidnappings and attacks in other countries.

Its all there. Only those who can't handle the truth would turn a blind eye.

Your opinion of Mooch is an unwelcome surprise.
Do you suspect Trump is unaware? Pressured? Charmed?

All.

His enemies create chaos and then give him nasty solutions.

Look at the Iran legislation. This and AS are a counter attack on him.

AS is meant to discredit him from the moderates and the religious.

He will lose the re-election without them.

This is sabotage plain and simple. The leakers are not in the White House.

Don't believe me? Ask how white house personnel had his financial records?

Only law enforcement would and they are the leaks.

He is using all of this as a power play to remove loyalists as the first step to take down Trump.

Et tu Brutus and all that.

>Anthony Scaramucci Anonymous (ID: K3OY/2l9) 07/27/17(Thu)18:48:01
Should be pretty obvious from all the
>omg Scaramucci such a boss
posts tbhfam

ni-u.edu

Again ask why Priebus is being called 'a paranoiac'.

What an odd insult? He's not called a hack or a stooge.

AS isnt bright. He is this deep state mobs chainsaw attack on the Trump administration.

So far Trump appears to keep his own counsel and is very guarded.

We will see how it plays out as this could be a great Presidency or the beginning of the end from a historical perspective.

It depends if Trump can find a few honest men and women to close the Seth Rich investigation.

That would give him power to investigate HUD and USAID abuses.

I have to go, I will try to repost the other Pizzagate info soon that got archived.

The Fire Rises

Sure is reddit in here. What's your reddit user name? Let's go post on T_D

He's a big guy.

Do you think your strawman attack gives you power over me? I am nothing and nobody.

Only the truth matters.

DO YOU EVER SLEEP

Here is an example from MC's twitter of Pizzagate leads

I legitimately only want to know who the fuck this guy is

Fuck off we had a real happeningZZZ today

Who pushed AS on Trump, and why did Trump accept him in his administration?

You're gay and so is your larp thread, faggot

Go neck yourself

Sage

I don't like CNN's management but their are still some good reporters there

money.cnn.com/2017/01/17/investing/scaramucci-sells-hedge-fund-trump/index.html?iid=EL

AS has heavy ties to the Chinese. He is there in with the White House.

The Chinese put him in to counterbalance the true rising nationalism and the chance that Trump uses North Korea and China's support of them to wipe they own of ours.

There you have motive, money, and explanation.

This is not meant to detract from the real investigations happening. Its meant to keep AS from derailing those investigations and his own corruption they would expose.

SkyBridge capitol just like the Clinton Foundation and other shady orgs needs a real investigation.

I stand with America and America only. Politicians on both sides come and go. This corrupt cancer has metastasized across party lines (see unanimous legislation above) and needs all of our help.

The Fire Rises

My keyboard failed, the Chinese put him in the White House.

He is attacking all the american nationalists on behalf of them and for the mafia + chinese business interests.

The criminal has become the sheriff.

Very foolish on Trumps part unless he is entrapping him.

Here is a good article on it that only has some politicizing

riabiz.com/a/2017/2/14/as-dust-settles-on-scaramucci-story-a-different-picture-of-dol-rule-nemesis-takes-shape-a-ladder-climber-who-slipped-on-the-top-rung

I saw another error.

Trump can use the North Korean war as an excuse to wipe China's debt and implement tariffs.

From the mafia side, read up on the rule he is supposed to be the hitman on.

He is not their to read the news

I have to go. Any last questions?

If you think this is larping, here is your dog whistle

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/gop-lawmakers-openly-defy-president-as-frustration-mounts/2017/07/27/2ddb8a2e-72e7-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.eb7e10678fd0

They feel they have Trump cornered and they must know something or they wouldnt be so brazen.

Look into the brazenness listed above in the legislation, the lack of pizzagate pressure, the AS circus, etc.

The Fire Rises

One more on AS

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1181848/000119312514228563/d659125dncsr.htm

Take a look at the rapid rise of the board of directors...

So far the evidence speaks for itself

So investigate and bring charade crashing down and be the happening

The Fire Rises