Goodbye racism

I have found Jesus, I am leaving my racist past behind and following the word of God.

Here's how I found Christ

>be me
>I'm alone, spend many hours on this site
>hate people of color
>had many bad influences in life
>go out one day
>meet girl
>Found out she's from Canada, make fun of treudea
>start talking then later dating
>she takes me to church
> start reading bible, go to every Sunday
>I tell her some of my racist beliefs
>She and the church show me the truth
>I meet wonderful black family
>realize I was wrong

You all should leave Sup Forums and find the love of Jesus. I did with my soon to be wife

Acts 17:26 ESV

And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

Leviticus 19:19 ESV

“You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

Genesis 1:25

And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Christian here. I agree that hate is a sin, but don't think for a second that just because you dropped your racism that you have the moral high ground. Repenting and turning from sin is a personal commitment to Christ Jesus. So congrats on the turnaround, but spread the word of the gospel - don't point out the speck in your brother's eye while you have a plank in your own.

You don't need God to stop being racist.

There is only one church for me. The men's toilets. I take regular communion through a hole in one of the walls. My whole mouth, full of warm salty cum.

Praise Jesus

Yeah and no one follows the material one so i guess its all just pick and choose

Gods not real

so are fake conversion threads how we're doing it these days? pretend you're "leaving" Sup Forums and it's beliefs?
nobody falls for this dude

Hallelujah. I'm with you, brother. The day I stopped hating POC was the day I felt the true Love of Jesus.
Amen.

I pray you let Jesus in to your heart.

Kek. The Israelis can't even trace their DNA back to the Twelve Tribes of Israel. What makes you think they know what Jesus looked like?

I can feel the wretched hatred in your terrified soul.
Let Jesus's love in. You will feel much better when you stop hating.
Jesus will give you everything you need to know. Just stop hating your fellow man.

>be me, meet girl, no longer racist

it was never about racism, its about preserving your traditional culture, at least for us Europeans who are forced by our governments via the EU to endure over 10 / 15% influx of Foreign individuals, via immigration and birth (mostly Africans and middle easterns) into our countries every 5 - 10 years.

If nothing is done, most, if not all European cultures are lost.
Traditions, architecture, clothing, cuisine, songs, language, myths and legends, and out way of life.

>out way of life
our way of life*

And I pick to not racemix

Fuck off Protestant. Orthodox Christianity requires a man to be racist.

>listening to the church and not reading your Bible.
Your church is wrong and is actively going against the Word of God recorded by our Lord's only Apostles.
The negroe is the beast of the field and you are not to treat beasts as men. Making animals believe themselves to be men has brought the wrath of God on us. These beasts don't know the love of our Lord because they are not of Him.

Jeremiah 23:1 woe unto you for all you lead astray. I love Jesus, I also understand DNA and genes and that the negros are cursed people. either you're legitimately misguided, or you're purposefully trying to divide people with false doctrine. either way stop at once as the reaper and the sower walk hand in hand in these days.

Hate to break it to you but Jesus was a racist.

He wouldn't even eat with non Jews as they were "unclean"

Peter continued the practice until Paul convinced him otherwise.

Paul's form of Christianity survived because it was maintained by gentiles while peter James and john who practiced christs version died out amongst the Jews.

But Jesus was a racist. And in fact it is probable that christians are intended to be religionists not defiling themselves with non christians.

But I'm glad you adopted (((Christianity)))

We should love all of our brothers in Christ, no matter the skin color. It's the filthy kikes we should direct our ire toward.

It's not to be taken literally. It's all metaphor. What God is really saying is "do not mix with other people, Jews".

Jews, being the eternally autistic race that they are, took it literally.

God loves all of his children equally!

Good for you, user!

>You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed
I didn't realize god was an autist with OCD

You're worshipping Jew

Boys it's too late for him now

I'm a devoted Christian and It's great you found Jesus and gave up your racist ways. But I'm still staying on Sup Forums because I like memes and I'm right wing.

There's a ton of racism in the bible bro. Also it's fine if you use certain parts of religion to enhance your life, but you should keep in mind that magic isn't real, and as such God probably doesn't exist.

Yay more Christcuckoldry

Yes Sup Forums, this is exactly what we need! REMEMBER, MOST CHRISTIANS AREN'T EVEN WHITE! So it is time to accept refugee and immigrants of all colors as long as they love Christ :DDD

im a christian and im still racist

but i see racism differently i dont wish ill of any black man

i just dont want to live near them and dont deny differences in races of iq and such

i dont find a contradiction there

You cannot be a christian and a racist. Quit LARPing.

like i said i havnt found a contradiction in my logic

it doesnt mean you dont love them the same if theyre a christian you just simply dont want to live in a crime infested city everyone makes these judgements

because its reality

nothing in the bible supports the mixing of cultures and races deliberately

in fact the bible supports the exact opposite

god had to spread the people out from the tower of babel into their own races

so if anything god doesnt support multiculturalism

This guy Christains.

Christ was the most racist dude to exist he spent all his time assblasting fake Jews

Fake and Gay

judging people on their race is just silly

If god made me into a proud white man, then it would be a sin not to fulfill my destiny be being the most racist, proudest man I can be.

According to this, god is anti immigration.

Nehemiah 13:3
Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

Asshurt Pagan detected.

Btw, I made this up to see if anyone would believe it and they did

Don't worry, the racist here are the vocal spook minority.

>the word of God.
Remember when he separated all the races over the tower of babel? Yea, god's a racist, and your a queer.

Yes! That's why we judge them based on their median IQ and crime statistics

1 Nephi 12:23 "And it came to pass that I beheld, after they had dwindled in unbelief they became a dark, and loathsome, and a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations."

1 Nephi 13:15 "And I beheld the Spirit of the Lord, that it was upon the Gentiles, and they did prosper and obtain the land for their inheritance; and I beheld that they were white, and exceedingly fair and beautiful"

2 Nephi 5:21 "And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them."

Alma 3:6 "And the skins of the Lamanites were dark, according to the mark which was set upon their fathers, which was a curse upon them because of their transgression"

The bible was written for Jews. It was telling them not to take as wives heretical pagans or else they'd take up their pagan practises. Marrying people who convert is perfectly fine.

So, from a Christian perspective that would be a rule not to marry non Christians and not a rule not to mix races.

The shilling

You are a good man

Proverbs 6:16-19
16. These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17. A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19. A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

That's what happens when you follow mainstream Christianity. Reading the entire Bible on the other hand made me hate jews, niggers, and mexicans

/catholic/ yet