So this means "jews" are Really TURKROACHES????

infogalactic.com/info/Khazaria

>The ruling elite of the Khazars was said by Judah Halevi and Abraham ibn Daud to have converted to Rabbinic Judaism in the 8th century,[20] but the scope of the conversion within the Khazar Khanate remains uncertain

>In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with scepticism.[24][25] The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[26] and anti-Zionism.[27

so this mean that "jews" are Actually TURKROACHES!

so what do you think? you hate them even more after finding out? well with Turks and "jews", you lose!

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Arthur_Koestler
infogalactic.com/info/The_Thirteenth_Tribe
geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/05/13/jewish-researcher-attacks-dna-evidence-linking-jews-to-israel/
google.com/amp/www.the-scientist.com/?articles.amp/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
m.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shlomo finds out he really is a ROACH

Yes

Modern Turkroaches are from the invasion of the caliphate. But yeah the Ashkenazim are Caucasiods, not Israel (aka Jacob) and more likely from Ashkenaz, son of Gomer, son of Japheth, brother of Shem -- meaning they are not Semites.

So that's they hate wh*Te people

Mongrels like rats

so you think they really are Khazars or not?

DAS RITE!!!!

All of those fictional kike races mean nothing. Ashkenazi are absolutely jews. That's all that matters. They are jews and we need to kill them

I think the Ashkenazim are Khazars. Who the Khazars are exactly is up to more debate.

Other hypotheses include likening Khanate and Kagan to Cohen, which would make them one of the 12 tribes. But then would you go as far as to say Khan means the Mongols are Cohens? I'd say more likely the Khazars are some kind of left-behind from Mongol invasion all the way over to Finland and Estonia.

But if you consider the whiteness of the Ashkenazim, then I think that clearly suggests Caucasoid -- those are the Caucasus mountains. And considering the modern-day presence of Islam there, it is reasonable to presume that the Caliphate did expand northward over time, pushing the Khazars into Europe.

(((Arthur Koestler))), himself a Khazar, said about this.

infogalactic.com/info/Arthur_Koestler

infogalactic.com/info/The_Thirteenth_Tribe

>In The Thirteenth Tribe (1976) Koestler advanced a theory that Ashkenazi Jews are descended, not from the Israelites of antiquity, but from the Khazars, a Turkic people in the Caucasus that converted to Judaism in the 8th century and was later forced westwards. Koestler argued that a proof that Ashkenazi Jews have no biological connection to biblical Jews would remove the racial basis of European anti-Semitism.

>Mongols

Khazars appeared in 7-8th Centuries, Mongols appeared in 11-12th Centuries.

Genetic testing by an Israeli scientists proves the Khazar theory.

>jews are actually Turkroaches!
Nooo. That there is the cockasses. The fabled homeland of the white man.

Cockassians unite!

Where did they come from?

Did they share a common origin perhaps? I haven't looked at theories of language movement in quite a while and they keep changing. Pangea was an iffy hypothesis last time I looked at it (quite some years ago) but apparently now it's well-accepted.

both were Steppe-niggers.

Some say they would have come from Noah's son Japheth post-flood.

Ashkenas is the Hebrew name of Germany, the name means "They Who Labor In The Earth" or "Those Who Dig For Iron". The Ashkenazi bloodline of Gomer were the Medes noted in Isaiah as the sunderers of Babylon, the first to be called Aryans and semi-mythical ancestors to Scythians as well as Saxons. Meanwhile the Jewish "Ashkenazi" are named after a group called the "Mystics of Germany" who initially rejected the notion that Whites all descend from Amalek, which Jews must eradicate - problem being that the Khazar shitheads won out and now use the name so that "Germans" can always be named as the guilty party when translating sources about their misdeeds - see also "German nobles" always getting blamed for their purported historical intention to turn the Slavics into a servant race and the idea that "Germans" meant to exterminate Jews rather than the other way around. Pic somewhat related.

Who was David Al-Roy?

Born Menahem ben Solomon. He led an army, was called king of the jews. Was he a khazar leading a jewish khazar army?

His dad was Solomon ben Duji. They used the star of David, or solomons seal.

"...In the early 12th century Russia produced an attempt at a Jewish Crusade, aimed at conquering the Holy Land by force of arms. This was started by a Khazar Jew named Solomon ben Duji (Ruhi or Roy in some translations), with the help of his son Menahem and a Palestinian Jewish scribe. They wrote letters to the Jewish communities of the Middle East, announcing that the time had come when God would bring His people back to Jerusalem, that Solomon ben Duji was Elijah, and that his son was the Messiah. However, those appeals seem to have had little effect, for we hear nothing until twenty years later; at this time Menahem moved from Russia to northern Iraq, changed his name to David al-Roy, and proclaimed himself the Messiah. Then he assembled a substantial armed force of Khazars and local Jews, and took possession of Amadie, a strategic fortress northeast of Mosul.

and Khazar theory is proven by the simple fact that almost all jews lived in Eastern Europe, such as in Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania.

>that Whites all descend from Amalek, which Jews must eradicate

that explains why Khazars want the White Race Dead. it would be funny if the Khazars themselves turned out to be the Amalek, and get all Shoa'd.

Well, technically they're closer kin to Babylon than Amalek but I presume a lot of them now do carry the "seed of Amalek" as it were, due to racemixing if nothing else. Also note how the Merneptah Stele from 1290 BC or thereabouts accounts that the "seed of -Israel-" has, for its own part, actually already been exterminated during a campaign in Canaan - and that this is the first mention of an "Israel" in the whole of Egyptian history.

you kids are so dumb. you all just spout retarded bullshit like the "we wuz kangs' niggers. only a few notable people from khazar converted to judaism; there wasn't mass conversion. almost every ashkenazi jew is descended from a european mother (still making them jewish technically since they converted). you can look at the genetic makeup and look at history to realize how dumb this khazar myth is.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/05/13/jewish-researcher-attacks-dna-evidence-linking-jews-to-israel/

you know even those Ancient Heebs were like Yids of today: liars, hucksters. scammers, shysters, bankers, gangsters, etc. and all (((Abrahamic))) stories like the Exodus and Slavery in Egypt and 10 Plagues, are really BS like the Holohoax.

if the Khazar theory is BS, then why did almost all jews in the World lives until 1948 (when Khazars took Palestine) in Eastern Europe? (Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Russia) Khazaria was also in Eastern Europe, in between Black and Caspian Seas.

>lives

LIVED

Or the accounts of a different people to whose legacy they lay false claim. That is technically possible. Suppose that in the end it was the gypsies all along. I'd so be laughing my ass off while Khazarovich and friends get the shower.

and also the Caspian Sea used to be called the Khazar Sea.

Probably meant the steppe peoples that invaded previously. Eg: Huns, Bulgars, Cumans, etc

Titillating, isn't it.

>gypsies
>Khazarovich
>shower

why not both?

Arguably the Palestinians (and possibly other groups) are the remnants of the original Hebrews that got converted to Islam by the sword (i.e. convert, pay jizya, or get your head chopped off, so a lot of people gave up and converted over time.)

What else would have happened to them? I don't know that it's reasonable to believe that they all got the sword or managed to disperse. Plenty of time to interbreed for those who would have converted instead, so I'm sure it's genetically blurry by now.

The Khazar theory is KANGZ level retarded and relies solely on the ramblings of neurotics and liar kikes trying to obfuscate reality. Simple genetics disproves this stupid theory and anyone dumb enough to believe it is either a neurotic or a liar kike.

Ashkenazis have a clearly defined and testable genetic tie back to Canaan and no amount of Rense tier logic will ever disprove that forensic fact.

heeb and arabs are/were BOTH Semitic. but arabs are Light-Years distance more Semitic than Khazars are.

Yes, and 6 million died in the holocaust.

>

>arguing with genetics

stop

hey guys, i think just found a Khazar, or a Shill, or both, in this thread.

I'm arguing with science, not genetics. Science is the art of trying to find the best hypothesis for the data, and then trying to prove that hypothesis wrong. If science were ever right, we wouldn't would need to make an industry of it.

What you're suggesting is that science and facts are the same thing, which is incorrect.

Nope. Not at all, closer to 400,000. I am well aware of Jewish behavior dictating them to lie and exploit anything for their own tribal benefit. That still doesn't mean they are Khazars in origin. Here's some genetic science to read and ponder on.

google.com/amp/www.the-scientist.com/?articles.amp/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

m.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

I may be biased seeing how I have some friends who happen to be gypsies. But they really do seem to be the exception. Anyway, can I count on you to spread the Amalekpill in future threads about why Sup Forums totally shouldn't hate Jews? Because I seem to be one of only like three guys who actually try to get the word out.

why does it even matter? (pro tip: genetics and history proves you wrong anyway and shows that the mothers were europeans). whoever the mothers were, were converts anyway. but even that doesn't matter since converts are still fully counted as jews.

ok retard, show me the dna testing that shows them to be turkish. i'll wait.

You leftypol retards can't even blend in well. Your lingo is all fucked up and you sound like edgy 15 year olds trying to be smart by playing both sides but with the tenacity and verbal IQ of a first year (((college))) fag.

>ok retard, show me the dna testing that shows them to be turkish. i'll wait.
If you read the thread, my very first post suggested it would be unlikely that they are genetically related to modern-day Turks.

okay, my bad, sorry.

Khazarians were the step nomads, they happened to have an important jew population but they are not the same.
All khazarians being jews would imply jews working and not being parasites.
Today turckroaches are a mix of the peoples of modern Iraq, Syria and arab tribes, they raped/pushed away the greeks. These are the modern Turkroaches

if you saw the movie Borat (Borat played be SACHA BARON COHEN), then you know Borat is from Kazakhstan.

most jews have names ending in -stein, like Goldstein.

if you say KHAZARSTEIN really fast, then it sounds like Kazakhstan.

it really makes you think.

>be

BY

>step nomads

before they STOLE Anatolia, (like how their Khazar brethren did with Palestine) Turkroaches were also Steppe Nomads.

Reproduction needs two parties: the matrilineal line is Khazar-Turkic ( e.g. wolf mother protector statue in London etc.) The patrilineal line is the Genghis Khan's (father) line. The Golden Horde was the Khaganate Mongol successor state and home of the Synagogue of Satan north asiatic "fake jews". Who emphasized their somewhat borrowed/somewhat genuine jewish credentials when they were forced west by Russians.

no actually Khazzies were before Mongs. but i get your point with the Synagogue of Satan and a Wolf Statue in London?????? (London is HQ of Rothschild Khazars)

i mean WTF at the London statue thing.

I wonder what the Khazar Jew (Ashkenazi) looked like before they whitened themselves by mixing with Europeans.

>Synagogue of Satan
I'm pretty sure the devil hates the Jew

if he does, then why did he created them? the Talmud itself is pretty Devilish. and i heard of the so called "Star of David" is also a Demonic Symbol.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
t. Revelation 3:9

here's the statue. You understand about Turks and wolves right?

Shit.

wow that looks Creepy. like a Demon. its Synagogue of Satan for sure.

i heard of some Turks called Grey Wolves.

Satanism typically involves portraying God as being Female.

well Allah said he created evil, not the devil.

that's not the Qu'ran

The terminology predates the Qu'ran.

have you heard of the Shekinah? search it, jews worship some Female Demon.

well the Jew corrupted all of the holy books except for the Qu'ran, they got caught fabricating Hadith.

Watch the current Pope and what he might get up to doing with the Fatima statue and trying to unite a one world religion.

Some jews descend from a Southern european (Roman) mother .

And lots of jews are turkic khazars who converted .

Basically the we wuz jews meme is a fraud since modern jews have no ancient hebrew ancestry.

The Book of Revelation dates to something like 80AD or something, and is Christian in origin. Qu'ran is what, 680AD or thereabouts?

You can argue that the Jew meddled with it all and that it's all utter nonsense, but then you wouldn't have any reason to say one is any better than the other.

Well there's also the sephardic Jews who dispersed into North Africa, Spain, mediterranean region in general. Most of them disappeared, and today they are only about 20% of the Jewish population. They are also dumb as shit apparently, no where near the IQ scores the ashkenazi, they where also heavily involved in the Arab slave trade, so fuck em.

And others like the Beta Jews, also not known for their extensive world contributions.

What's funny is how the Ashkenazim are really racist about who they'll let in to Israel. Who do they think they are, Hitler?

>that explains why Khazars want the White Race Dead. it would be funny if the Khazars themselves turned out to be the Amalek, and get all Shoa'd.

Amalekikes...

Sephardic Jews did not disappeared, they fled to the new world after their expulsion from Spain in the 1400's, what is going extinct is their language, the Ladino

Shekinah is their counterpart to what Christians call the Holy Spirit, the radiance of the divinity. Tying into their belief of money being the body of the Most High that is Molech the Golden Calf, this gave rise to the term "shekel" ("little piece of God", essentially).