Why haven't you prayed the Rosary yet today, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you prayed the Rosary yet today, Sup Forums?

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.

Other urls found in this thread:

padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Vatican_II__About_Face_.html
padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Benedict_XVI.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catholics need salvation. Poor souls.

Just admit you are a Cuck For Christ.

>Templar flag
I'll be sure to pray for you.

But I prayed for you first.

Because I'm muslim and idolatry is absolutely haram

because I'm not a Cuck ass papist! s m h

Insulting our Lord and savior.
How fedora of you.

I do not wear a hat, user. Can you not see my flag? I am but a true servant of Christ. Jesus loves you, user. Like he loves all his kike-worshipping asshat scumbag followers.

Religious truth transcends nationality, race, and ideology.

There's only Christ.

Wise words have been spoken.

I'm about to end my relationship with god. All I've been asking is for him to guide me to finding a decent job where i can afford health care and car insurance. He seems to have misunderstood me. I was asking for a job, not to be treated like Job.

I want to give god my soul, but he doesn't want it. I had faith in him, but he didn't have faith in me.

Hail Mary full of outer space lol

why dont you do the stations of the Cross while you're at it?

That's wonderful that you pray, maybe some people are busy doing good works while you avoid the real world.

Jesus forbade the worship of idols.

Bitch I prayed the luminous mysteries.
>Do whatever he tells you to do

>Why haven't you prayed the Rosary yet today, Sup Forums?

Really makes you wonder how an organization so filled with corrupt, fallible humans could still maintain its theological strength, fervor, and purity for more than two thousand years. Even now, God watches over His Church.

Imagine looking up to this man as your spiritual leader.

Pray a full Rosary everyday asking for it, petition the Queen Mother of the Davidic Throne and He will not refuse her.

Matt 6:7

Can I get a catholic's opinion on the Door of Mercy being closed, the Gnostic flag, the Gnostic holidays that were recently practiced, and the Gnostic temple built by the Vatican, for the Vatican?

If your prayers are limited to placing your orders with God and expecting Him to fulfill them, then I can see why you're frustrated.

I think the most answered prayers (imo) are prayers of self-realization and development. God answers prayers to become more selfless, to develop as a person with moral integrity and to be a steward of the world around you. When you grow as a person though God, good things follow.

You're praying for the wrong things and treating him like he's some sort of waiter.

Hail Mary, full of grace-
SMACK THE BITCH IN HERFACE
take her gucci back and the northface off her back
jab her if she 'act
funny with the money? no you got me mistaken honey

He's a cyrpto-Jew, Argentinians are full of them. Also every pope since Pius XII is most likely an anti-pope; there have been over 40 throughout Church history.

The holy Trinity is the only way. I pray that these dissenters find this for themselves.

That's a pretty lofty assumption to make of someone you have never met. I volunteer frequently.

Benedict XVI was pretty based

Try wearing a Scapula, if you wear one Mary will grant you special indulgences, maybe help you get a good job.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
Benedictus fructus ventris tui Jesus
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
Ora pro nobis peccatoribus,
Nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen

It's pretty obvious what I meant, user. Acting like I'm an Arianist just makes you seem pedantic. There's truth in God, and that's it as far as ideology goes.

Would really like to know what catholics think about this.

And that's why he's not pope right now. I mean, he is but not with office

I try praying the Rosary every week, other week or so. Once a day is a little extreme in my opinion but I usually get a good 3 to 4 in a month I feel like that's a nice above average amount.

Read Fr. Villa padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Vatican_II__About_Face_.html

He was tasked by Pius XII to route out all the Freemasons in the Church. Paul VI was likely a Freemason and if Fr. Villa was still alive then I would suspect Francis would be listed as one too. He wrote short books (on the website I gave) on all the post Vatican II "popes". As Jesus went through his Passion, the CHurch is going through Her Passion now. Then She will raise again as Jesus did, a period of peace will ensue where the whole world is Catholic. Then the anti-Christ will enter and the second coming. Many prophecies have foretold these events.

you people are so insane that it's honestly disturbing

No, he was the "bad" cop for the Novus Ordo. Read padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Benedict_XVI.html

He's part of the same satanic mess as the rest of them.

The Pope is the anti-christ, though.

The rosary is sinful you papist, READ YOUR BIBLE

I will always stick to the traditions of the Church, the Mass will end before the second coming as per Isiah. Many are called but few are chosen. I struggle every day with how the Church is in an eclipse; much worse than Arian heresy where 99% of "Christians" were actually heretics and they owned all the buildings and bishops too.

>Why haven't you prayed the Rosary yet today, Sup Forums?
But I did.

Pour forth we beseech Thee, O Lord, Thy grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ, Thy Son, was made known by the message of an angel, may by His passion and cross be brought to the glory of His resurrection, through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Amen! Papisrs need to read the bible the more you read the bible the less Catholic you become

Youre disobeying Christ you're no different from a Muslim

>Youre disobeying Christ
Show me where and how.

God will judge Rome

This I would also like to learn how paying respect to the mother of God is sinful

Matthew 6:7
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Because Hindu prayer beads are blasphemy.

Wicked child!

There are many called anti-Christs, some saints in the past referred to Judas as an anti-Christ. But there is only actual Anti-Christ as mentioned in the Apocalypse. We're not quite living in those times yet, perhaps parts of Revelations has come true but not that. Francis isn't well liked by a number of people, just look Sup Forums as an indicator. Even the elect will be fooled if such a thing were possible.

I don't think you understand what the Rosary is...

>in the beginning was Mary
>and she beget God
>and Mary sayth unto the Lord
>Make the Heavens and the Earth
This is what Papists believe

>come home to Christianity Catholicism is le based!! xD
Nigger all the catholic churches around me give mass in English and Spanish.

I don't know if all of you christards are LARPing out of the sake of a forgotten childhood or if you really believe in this bullshit, but god fucking damn, the churches around here are the ones helping the Asian bugmen, the subhuman Mexicans, and the African niggers move into my country.

You guys are as delusional as the fucking pagans and you don't even realize it.

I don't think making vain repititons to someone who isn't even God is how you pray, why don't you pray to your MAGA hat and say you "hail Trumps"? No different

Notice it's ONLY Americans who are Papists, it's all the Mexican conquerors who took over their country.
America is WASP

Again I really don't think you understand what Catholics believe. I think you believe what your pastor tells you we believe. The Rosary is asking Mary to pray for us and help us get into heaven for our past sins. Not to worship her there is a LARGE difference that I don't think you understand.

Because prayer beads are used in witchcraft and originate with false religion - Hindus and Mudslimes.

I only pray to Crom, the one true god.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Communicating with the dead is sinful, the bible says to kill a medium

What the fuck are you even saying? Your country is a fucking meme and being bought out by the Chinese and the police can take away your children if you say you don't like how faggots fuck men's buttholes.

I have a question: why do Catholics venerate Mary and still refer to her as a virgin? Jesus had brothers you know.

>not praying to jupiter

Mary worship didn't start until the 5th century AD, the rosary wasn't adopted until the year 1,000! This is 500 years after Islam

These are not my words, but a good explanation:
"Matthew 6:7 means Christians shouldn't make prayers a mere "lip service" wherein we are only uttering the words without contemplating/meditating about every line's meaning. The Holy Rosary I believe is a meditative prayer wherein while uttering a prayer on every bead, we are meditating upon what does Jesus Christ/ The Blessed Mary want us to learn or reflect upon because every mystery has a significant application to Christian life e.g The First Sorrowful Mystery-The Agony in the Garden wherein inspite of sadness and anguish that Jesus Christ felt because He was about to be handed over to Pilate, He still managed to pray "but yet not my will, but thine be done." (Luke 22:42) This mystery teaches us to always seek God's will and obey it no matter what it costs for if we always obey His will, our reward will be great in heaven. If we learn to focus on the lesson that every mystery wants to teach us instead of the repetitive words/lines, the Holy Rosary will be very helpful in our prayer life."

>This I would also like to learn how paying respect to the mother of God is sinful
It is not sinful. That user is terrified of the power of the Rosary, so is here to lie and put fear and doubt in those not familiar with Catholicism and the Rosary, hoping they then won't pray the Rosary. See my response above to the fearful user.

Because I don't have one, nor am I familiar with the text.

>4% Chinese
>HAHAHAHAHA THEYRE TAKING OVER
>11% American
>WTF YOURE BEING TAKEN OVER NOT US TRUMP WILL DEPORT THEM PRAISE MARY

All the cool kids like the freemasons,muslims, and jews pray to saturn not jupiter

I agree user however Mother Mary is more than just a person. She is the simply the mother of God and she holds great weight in the Kingdom of Heaven. If you don't believe she is sacred enough to the point where she would help sinners be forgiven of their sins I don't understand what you believe her role was.

>American
Meant to type Mexican sorry about that

>This is what Papists believe
You have no idea what you are talking about. So stop lying and making up crap and become educated before you speak.

>worshiping mary

I was being sarcastic I pray the Rosary about 3 or 4 times a month I am with you user he is scared of the truth.

Yeah you're right man, we're fucking done with. We elected a nationalist who wants to crack down on immigration, you elected a fucking meme who wants to import even more Chinese and niggers. Holy shit you fuckin showed us.

Where does it say that? He says don't use vain repititons for they think their many words will make them heard, do you think going "Hail Mary Hail Mary" whatever whatever over and over again is essential? No it's VAIN REPITITIONS
First off all you DONT pray to a dead people, that's forbidden.
Second, only Jesus is the mediator between man and God
So what are you accomplishing with this? Absolutely nothing

I pray for Pluto. It needs a friend.

>polytheism

Oh yeah I forgot the Papists believe the trinity that the Roman Emperor Constantine invented in the 4th century AD at the council of Nicaea, and before the 4th century everyone went to Hell.

Not much of a difference these days.

The Mass is only in Latin for the Roman Rite, the Novus Ordo is not Catholic. They have been infiltrated by Freemasons; which is why they allow the destruction of the West by Mass immigration and "refugees". There a few left who stick to tradition, it might seem all doom and gloom but there is hope. Many of the families at traditional Latin Churches are fairly "redpilled" especially about the Jews and I have seen many white families have 7+ children with some even at 12+. Don't give in user; be sturdy and strong in life to never waver. Too many faggots in the Church now, but as God can create children of Abraham out of stones; our nations can be preserved. Read the book of Judges to see how can God can deliver His people.

144:5.2.Our Father in whom consist the universe realms,
144:5.3.Uplifted be your name and all-glorious your character.
144:5.4.Your presence encompasses us, and your glory is manifested
144:5.5.Imperfectly through us as it is in perfection shown on high.
144:5.6.Give us this day the vivifying forces of light,
144:5.7.And let us not stray into the evil bypaths of our imagination,
144:5.8.For yours is the glorious indwelling, the everlasting power,
144:5.9.And to us, the eternal gift of the infinite love of your Son.
144:5.10.Even so, and everlastingly true.

144:5.82.Our Father who dwells in the secret places of the universe,
144:5.83.Honored be your name, reverenced your mercy, and respected your judgment.
144:5.84.Let the sun of righteousness shine upon us at noontime,
144:5.85.While we beseech you to guide our wayward steps in the twilight.
144:5.86.Lead us by the hand in the ways of your own choosing
144:5.87.And forsake us not when the path is hard and the hours are dark.
144:5.88.Forget us not as we so often neglect and forget you.
144:5.89.But be you merciful and love us as we desire to love you.
144:5.90.Look down upon us in kindness and forgive us in mercy
144:5.91.As we in justice forgive those who distress and injure us.
144:5.92.May the love, devotion, and bestowal of the majestic Son
144:5.93.Make available life everlasting with your endless mercy and love.
144:5.94.May the God of universes bestow upon us the full measure of his spirit;
144:5.95.Give us grace to yield to the leading of this spirit.
144:5.96.By the loving ministry of devoted seraphic hosts
144:5.97.May the Son guide and lead us to the end of the age.
144:5.98.Make us ever and increasingly like yourself
144:5.99.And at our end receive us into the eternal Paradise embrace.
144:5.100.Even so, in the name of the bestowal Son
144:5.101.And for the honor and glory of the Supreme Father.

>All these Prot posers having Deus Vult flags.

>Not know Prots sided with the Turks against Christendom

>Not knowing Prots helped the Japanese Shoguns slaughter countless Christians and totally obliterate Christianity in Japan.

Man, those Satanic mind control techniques sure do work wonders for the Protestant sects.

what is this?

>what is this?

If it wasn't for Catholicism Europe and the Western world at large would be Muslim

>First off all you DONT pray to a dead people, that's forbidden.
You can pray to Saints (who are dead) to intercede for you with God. You can pray to God and Jesus for the souls of your loved ones who have passed.

>So what are you accomplishing with this?
The Blessed Virgin is a human who was chosen by God to bring His son, Jesus, to Earth. She has no sin. She was triply crowned the August Queen of Heaven. We pray to her to intercede for us with God. Plus, Satan hates her and fears her so anything that causes Satan pain I am all for!

I've never prayed it because I'm not Catholic. I just pray to God with my own words, which is required, being that I have a personal relationship with Him.
I'm not sure repeating the same stuff over and over dozens of times would be that appreciated by Him.
I've prayed and gotten amazing blessings, but I don't mantra my prayers. I just pray. And listen.

Fourth post, best post /thread

Learn to follow Old Testament Christfags, Jesus never worshipped himself and neither did Abraham or Moses (who both also never sinned) worship Jesus.

Shhhh you can't let proddies know that Catholics protected the Christian faith with the Hasburgs also don't let them know that the entire reason they still have a religion is because a Catholic country went rogue for political gain in the 30 years war.

Your church has been completely and utterly subverted up to the highest level, but you still say there's hope. Hope for what? You say how BASTE catholics are but your entire institutions are the ones fucking us in the ass.

I agree with Christians who say Christianity was a part of Europe and a part of our culture for over a thousand years, but that's dead man. I don't give a fuck about religion, I just care about the future of our race, and right now Christianity is actively fighting against our race from every denomination. From Mormons to Baptists to Catholics they're all importing 3rd worlders. Like man it's not the 1000s anymore. There is no new crusade and the Church is working against us. Argue on spiritual grounds of the salvation of the soul or whatever but saying there's some based catholics when your entire institution is rotten to the core is fucking sad.

The Catholic Church created Islam as a weapon to destroy real Christianity and take the holy land. Why exactly should we be thanking the Catholic church again? The whole organization has been infiltrated by the occult and Freemasons.

>Moses never sinned
He killed a man you know this right?

That's not what that means you dumb leaf, it means put your heart into prayer, don't pray the rosary if you don't mean it, that's why it's phrased as "VAIN repetitions"

No doubt. It's funny braindead morons can't see that with the diminishment of Catholicism comes the ascension of Islam.
Look a Poland compared to the Prot nations. Heretics lack faith, and therefore are cowards in the face of Islam and the Judeo-Communist conspiracy.

>The wicked man fleeth, when no man pursueth: but the just, bold as a lion, shall be without dread.

>Spanish mass
Then you know which ones are the wrong churches to go to, go to a Latin mass

These same Prots would condemn Christ's thrice repeated prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane.

No you can't it doesn't say in the bible
Don't pray to the dead except saints they can talk to God for you, saints aren't biblical
There is no queen of heaven