I have never seen such an expanse of slime and degeneracy from one person

>compilation of his wrong doings:

youtu.be/fEdbjifpVmk

>His Notorious 1 Million follower vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KSTd8UDGGc

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcmiami.com/news/local/South-Florida-Social-Media-Stuntman-Arrested-in-Dunkin-Donuts-Burglary-436582883.html
youtu.be/fEdbjifpVmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill it

>How do we stop this?
Voter ID

What pisses me the most is he ENJOYS committing burglary and gets away with it. Him having 1mil followers also shows how far strayed from the law the population is

The fact the people continue to cheer him on proves the stereotype of blacks being criminals

He is living his black culture why are you so racist

A lot of this shit looks staged as fuck. He's going into nigger stores where he obviously knows them and makes a big scene. Also, that eating yogurt in the grocery store, this is something that niggers do all the time. Years ago I used to stock shelves part-time, and you'd constantly see empty packages stuffed behind ice cream, or chicken wings from the wing bar behind laundry soap.

Definitely not staged, he got arrested for one of them, it's just the workers aren't willing to stop him with their $7.50/hr jobs.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/South-Florida-Social-Media-Stuntman-Arrested-in-Dunkin-Donuts-Burglary-436582883.html

>NOTE: They call him a """"Stuntman""""

This is precisely why I am pro choice. Black women waste-basket five of these fuckers for every one that gets born.

Fuck you man, you have any idea how expensive that shit is? We gotta to eat man, or would your racist ass rather see us starving in the street, a symbolic representation of a collectivised failure of an entire culture?

>or would your racist ass rather see us starving in the street
Hanging in a tree would be more ideal, but I'll take what I can get

>that one nigger in the background clapping, until the sheboon realized she'd be cleaning it up

Bro, that could be interpreted as racist.

Nigger thread.

Good thing I'm in the land of the free and home of the burger then

jesus christ, my pets treat their young with way more care than that I can't bear to watch

Niggers ain't got the sense that God gave a Billy Goat . . .

is he in jail now or what?

It was a social experiment you faggot, of course he can't be locked up.

WOOO I HIT 1 MIL FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM

Uninstalling morals
Installing degeneracy

Commence: Chimp out

This man is a hero.

>how far strayed from the law the population is
You mean nigger population?

keep bumping if you want more nig dumping

All of the people in those videos? They're paying the nigger tax.

thats so fucked niggers need to be exterminated

I'm not him a view. What does the coon do/spout?

Didn't the father of that little girl beat that woman half to death?

A devil, a born devil on whose nature
Nurture can never stick, on whom my pains,
Humanely taken, all, all lost, quite lost.
And as with age his body uglier grows,
So his mind cankers. I will plague them all,
Even to roaring.

>why don't people like niggers

youtu.be/fEdbjifpVmk

Its so obnoxious

Niggers: this is why we hate you

Ahaha the fucking manager is on fucking camera clapping as this guy fucks up the store that nigger bitch is back on welfare again

This guy is a fucking legend; imagine the levels of niggerdry we'll hit when he starts knocking up white bitches

The worst us that nu-male cuck worker in the Donut shop who just let's him take an entire tray and just does absolutely nothing. Probably his white guilt made him think if he stopped him it would have been racist. I mean, the donuts can probably count as reparations for slavery, right?

You're an idiot.

You really see the whole world through the lens of this anime image board, don't you? Fucking pathetic white nigger you are.

Are you stupid? What would you realistically do in that scenario? You work at a donut shop, they underpay you, you don't give a fuck. You'll be grateful for a nig to give you an excuse not to work.

Guy did fine, he didn't show fear to the nigger.

I've been thinking about what I would do if I ran into a person like this IRL.

I mean, what can you do? You just have to kind of stand there and take it.

if this nigger chimps out around me like that i wuld stand and let him touch me first then i would knock him the fugg out

Reminds me of the gang members in robocop. To make movie bad guys, just take white actors and have them act like black people

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

It's why our main propaganda broadcaster is called BBC

LOL, really? Is that what you'd do? Come on Nigel...

Oh please you wouldn't do shit. Come to England, us muslims would literally slit your throat mashalla, inshallah by the will of allah we've slain you before and America will once again become muslim once we have taken Europe

Because the word thug is racist and everyone knows youth is codeword for black now. They have to get creative to hide

Well what can you do? You can touch him because it would be you who goes to jail. He will beat the shit out of you because he doesn't care if he goes to jail (might even shoot you). He also probably has a whole group of goons around him.

You would lose more than you would gained if you interfered.

Niggers can't be degenerate (nor can they be a "person")

You fucking give him a stiff uppercut or just shoot him. Jesus man are you even fucking British? When the fucking niggers act up, you have to DISCIPLINE THEM.

Yes but then it's you who goes to prison you dumbass.

let me consult the alchemies

ahh yes. lead.

what happened? did he leave with her wallet?

thats kinda funny though. The manager's fucking clapping for him knowing full well they're gonna have to clean it up

150 lb nigger beating the shit out of me? Might shoot me? Believe me, I could return any fire he has with superior fire. I am not going any further with this conversation.

Actually there's a lot of common law defense to physically stopping him from destroying property because the store owner isn't there and you can reasonable assume the store owner wouldn't want to be robbed/ruined by this stupid little niglet. Though if your courts are cucked, you might be right.

>he might have a gun or his nigger squad will hurt me
Be a man dammit. Sort yourself out.

no. I'd rather see you starving in Africa.

Have a (you) you filthy mudshit

Muslims are effeminate pussies.
Try your bullshit in my state again and it will end the same way.
You'll be dead after drawing first and only letting off one shot into nothing.
BRING IT THE FUCK ON YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH MADE NIGGER
MY FAMILY HAS KILLED HUNDREDS OF YOU AND YOU'VE FAILED TO TAKE ANY OF US DOWN
KISS MY FUCKING FEET NIGGER

6 niggers punching her, can't even get her off her feet.

Damn, you American people sure act strange at times

poland with the bantz

Hefty nigger tax

pray that one of your cops sees a gun in his pocket and ends him

Let's bait him into irritating a gang.

This is the future for any whites who don't get the fuck out of America now while your passport is still worth a damn.

>black
>person
pick one

I'd post a serious opinion on this issue but it turned into 'nigger hating' thread with african webms, so well

Here is the nigger in question

We need voter ID laws

Eww who the fuck is that, fuck body ink is disgusting. You look so poor and cheap and sad and vulnerable, weak, did I say cheap? like crying out for attention/help. I'm so glad I steered clear of the ink phase as a kid. I got close dating a tattoo artist and having tatted up friends, but I persevered, now I look like a respectable adult who can blend in not be identified if SHTF and draw fake tattoos with a marker if the situation calls for it.

Your picture is entirely problematic. Firstly it demonises homoerotica, implying this is somehow "bad". Secondly it is insulting to Muslims. Now only have we colonised their land, their culture, and their very identity for thousands of years, we then turn around and blame our problems on them.

Europe must do more. Not only must the immigrant change for us (within reason), but we must also most certainly change to accommodate them.

Those are fake tits, I'm sure of it

>mfw he calls it an opinion as if there are people who actually don't hate niggers

For reals dawg, why u gotta play us like that. Trust, I would bounce to Africa in a minute if y'all weren't fucking it all up with imperialism and shit.

You got me.

What

Once again become muslim? What the fuck are you smoking you inbred goat fucking taxi driver? America has never been and never will be a shithole muslim country and there's nothing you can do about it. Have fun slitting the other anons throat before he shoots you to ribbons then fucks your sister and converts her to Christianity you shit you.

Elfs are pure.

b-b-but white women killing white babies

This bugs me more than all of the nigglet abuse videos I've seen. There's just something so disgusting about this sort of behavior that feels far worse than physical abuse. I really hope these niggers were punished and those kids got taken.

Little one has heart, I'll give him that.
Too bad he'll try that with a cop one day and become cheese