Circumcision

Why do parents in the western world still believe they have the right to mutilate their children? If you can cut off part of a child's dick why not an arm or leg while you're at it, their child their rules right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grhJMPt3el0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This dude is hung af, makes sense that the mudslimes would be jealous. Also, isn't it gay to touch a man's penis?

wtf video is that?

sauce? real?

Welp thats enough internet for today

He's a real video on the matter. Also it's the Jews selling foreskin for a profit

That nigger has balls of steel he fucking respect him

Oh boy, it's THIS thread again.

Fuck that shit

I've been circumcised young enough not to remember and I like that this way.

No, I'm not a kike.

Ok it's time to settle this

Was Pain Olympics fake?

>you can find shitloads of videos like this of men getting mutilated beyond reason
>can't find a single clip of a chick getting her clit getting cut off
Man, what the fuck is this horseshit?

Not fake, but definitely performed on a corpse.

I remember my circumcision. I had an infection in my foreskin after going to the beach so they circumcised me. The next day after the surgery I went to sleep with the stiches (I was around 5 or 6) and I woke up in the middle of the night with my penis stuck to my pyjamas.

My stiches had ripped or they had bled too much, I'm still not sure, but it all basically pooled at my pants and coagulated so my penis was literally fused to my pyjamas. I remember my dad lifted me onto the sink in the bathroom and pulled my pants down on the count of three. I remember seeing myself in the mirror crying and feeling a really painful rip on my penis tip and blood all over my legs.

Nowadays I kinda like having a cut dick cuz I don't have to worry about smegma and it doesn't look like a stupid earthworm. Plus girls think it's hot.

10/10 would do again.

if i were to post pics of my sons circumcision would that be cp?

idk, his came out well, just like his dad's. great penises in my genes

circumcision is for niggers and kikes

That was a fucking castration, not circumcision

Nice trips, too bad I got cut on your edge

This is not circumcision which was practiced in the Bible. Jews lie about history and started pushing for complete removal of the foreskin.

The modern practice of removing foreskin is called CONCISION .
`
youtube.com/watch?v=grhJMPt3el0

That extreme level of trauma, so early on, has a permanent effect on your psyche, whether or not you remember it. How do you feel about the smell of hospitals?

There should be nothing wrong with that, healthy circumcision is normal and had its cultural and biological meanings.
Yes I am Jewish and Fuck you guys.

>corpse
why do you say that?

>Jewish
>Normal
Pick one.

castration is the balls

>just a little bit off the top

>wtf video is that?

Tribal African warfare from the 1950s.

well for one the arm or leg thing is a logical fallacy. and 2 im still salty as fuck about getting cut and i do stand with your statement the entire circumcision thing is a giant bit of garbage

>$0.07 cents has been deposited into your account by MINDGEEK thank you for correcting the record

wow that webm is real

Daily reminder that only niggers, jews and muslims circumcise their children.
My mother had to tell that kike doctor no to my circumcision three times, gold bless her.

Most people (like everyone) here don't even know that Americans do it. Maybe I should tell people about it.

This reminds me of those Italian shock documentaries like Africa Addio, but I've never seen this part before. Who would willingly get unmanned like that?

same here brother

>I like it this way
How do you know you like it that way if you have never had it the other way?

That is like saying you prefer apples over oranges without ever having tasted an orange.

hmm that delicious nigger cock id like to suck his circumcised monkey dick yeahh

fucking wasted on this kike

You know how many fuckers die over here every year because when they get initiated into mahood some dumb ass uses a rusty knife and they die in the bush.

Its hilarious.

Fucking nigger

FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>This reminds me of those Italian shock documentaries like Africa Addio, but I've never seen this part before. Who would willingly get unmanned like that?

It's not willing. The guy was shot in the guts with an arrow and captured him in a tribal skirmish. They are enemies. Africans always torture and mutilate prisoners.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

UMA DELICIA

god fucking dammit

what did kek mean by this

>Checks flag

Figures

Do you know the source?

kys

I've heard a lot of women say they don't like uncircumcized dicks, I've never had any complaints and as I've had my dick circumcized since I was a baby can't really see a problem

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

I can live with that.

Im not an expert in circumcision,but I think it is not about cutting off the whole penis

>I respect dumb niggers who let other dumb niggers mutilate his cock

wait, do the uncircumcised actually /like/ the smell of hospitals?

Why couldn't someone deserving be blessed with these digits, instead some Argentine nigger gets them instead, ffs.

No brain, No pain.

Faggot

I join in for history ch look back
Omg 444444444s!! Le kek

ARGENTINA IS NOT WHITE

Witness
praise kek!

Actually this man was caught trespssing in the land of a rival tribe. They cut off his penis as a punishment for his transgression.

stos mens

It need to be declared a crime against humanity unless there is sufficient reason to do it. Cleanliness not being one. Human worth of reproducing should know they need to clean it, and make it work as it should once a while, literally or manually.

Actually they did it cuz he was more purpler

Circumcising your child should be punishable by mutilation.

I still remember my circumcision and I was cut when I was 7 days old. I still don't trust doctors/nurses because of it. I have nightmares about it sometimes. Fucking kikes.

kek laughs at you, argentina

A Jew stole my foreskin. This is why I hate them.

Anyone who works in health care with the elderly can attest to the health benefits of circumcision. There is so much bacteria build-up that causes urinary tract infections in the uncircumcised, and the foreskin will close over time known as phimosis, which can make it very difficult to urinate and cause skin break down and more infections.

Are you a jew?

>I still remember my circumcision and I was cut when I was 7 days old. I still don't trust doctors/nurses because of it. I have nightmares about it sometimes. Fucking kikes.
U lying I bet you jerked off watching ur mom the next day.

Fucking gay commies

best get
sides -> orbit

>
>Fucking gay commies
Illuminati card firm

Most humans are capable of maintaining proper hygiene.

>and the foreskin will close over time known as phimosis
?

Haha fuckin goy.

Argentina confirmed white

Roll for Hillary going to ass rape prison

You have fabricated an idea that you think was your circumcision but you don't remember it.

You should blame the nurses (assuming the elderly is unable) if they don't clean it properly.

why the fuck is he doing it so sloppy? I get he's trying to get it done quickly to prevent excessive suffering, but dude's going at it like he's got customers in line.

I pray to god this stops or trump thinks about this.

This is hot

They do it out of religion. Religion has messed up so many people in so many ways. That's why I'm no longer a part of that cult.

Religious cults are very rigid, controlling and unwilling to progress with the rest of the world.

U M A
M
A

Only in the English speaking part of the west

Girls look like shit. Have three times more cheese. Your dick is dead, has missing pieces. Is like a sword without a sheathe. Youre a kike with shitty genes and family also why no steroid creams. Also why arent you restoring. Also it looks like frankenstein. Boring as shit

A man needs a sauce

Thickkk

I hate it. But correlation is not causation, remember.
read > Nowadays I kinda like having a cut dick cuz I don't have to worry about smegma and it doesn't look like a stupid earthworm.
> Plus girls think it's hot.
> No, I'm not a kike.

What's that Gerry? You want another?!? WOOOOOOOOOO!

When im fully aroused i just pull the foreskin back a bit and it stays there, girls cant even tell im not circumcised.

>argentina

The foreskin begins to close with scar tissue until its just a pin prick. It can happen from trauma or infection, which uncircumcised penises are prone to.

Fuck. No wonder society fell. Please woman. Take my manhood. Use it in your face creams. Oy vey please clap
Original sinning fungus sniffing degenerate clam cuck
What the fuck are you talking about? Smells like brain damage and autism I guess
You're wrong. Cuts off a tennis court. Makes nothing but calluses
Anybody who works in healthcare shouldnt complain about things like that. Women are even more dirty. Cant say nothing about their cheese tits and leg stabs. How many fucking discharges do they have? Flaps of skin they have too are not holes. Exterior>interior. How come ive seen seen or smelled anything bad on men? Stop being so right wing and man hating and zoggified

>It can happen from trauma or infection
No it can't you kike rat.