Are Normal Fags Souless?

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=TB7bnWx2i_8
Anyone else feel like normal fags aren't real people, like they're just entities?
The vast majority of "people" seem so shallow and callous, their main goals in life are:
>make a LOT of money
>buy really cool stuff!
>Have fun XD
There's hardly any meaning in Normal Fags, all of their aspirations are base and material, and they care for nothing spiritual. Do they have souls, or are they just cognitive meat bags with base instincts?
As of late, I've been thinking the answer is the latter

The real redpill is you are a friendless autist that people don't want to open up to.

I have friends, and I'm not some NEET either. I've a job and get on well with everyone I work with
But it still escapes me how there can be people, so many "people" with such base inclinations and aspirations

Low IQ

But how are there so many? I saw a thread a few days ago about "genetic overload" which was very interesting, could that be it?

Materialism and mass consumption destroys the soul. They can't even create their own original thought about the world. Without creation you are just but a shell, an insect scurrying around trying to forget about death and ambition. They would wish they would of done something with their life other then consume and destroy.

They pat each other on the back for minimal attempts, lash out at people who are not like them and are massively egotistical. They are blind to the reality they live in to the point they will become violent if told otherwise.

Creativity and individualism is the last stand against the elite who brainwash children who never stood a chance. The zombies think they are unique with their colored hair and making commissions of popular video game characters with art but they all fall into the same, massive basket. They follow trends and fads for success.

Original thought will make you who you are.

nah man, we live in a capitalist society. they are just giving their all to succeed within that system. Pseudo intellectuals, such as everyone on Sup Forums and everyone you meet who claim to be intelligent, are simply failures and so their mind focuses on how to change the system and avoid the system instead of how to succeed in it. They think they're smarter because they have much more information floating around in their head...but none of it has anything to do with succeeding in their present circumstances and is therefore FUCKING USELESS AND RETARDED. ALL PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT SHOULD BE SKINNED ALIVE AND FED THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

>t. pseudo intellectual

Go away normal fag

What is success to you?

I met this really attractive guy the other day who had ZERO personality. It was like trying to engage with a rock. It was surreal.

>a guy
Are you a faggot or a woman?

sounds like every really good looking guy

>materialism and mass consumption destroys the soul
this desu, people would rather take the easy way out and just live their predictable, safe, lives. They don't want confrontation, they don't want reality, they live in a bubble of comfort and lies, where everyone tells them they're beautiful, they're strong, they're capable, etc. so they never bother to put in any effort in actually doing anything. When's the last time a normie has heard someone legitimately criticize them, or recieved an authentic compliment? Normies are shallow because they recieve shallow input from other normies.

>brave new world

Humans are animals, their motivations are rooted in instinct needs (sex,pleasure and social status(for sex)). Of course this works in a subconscious level that they are not even aware.

That behavior is caused by survival and evolutionary reasons, all the "spiritual" faggots like you died because they didnt search the things needed to survive, yeah now in modern life you will not die, but you will not procreate anyway so your genes will not pass on.

Normalfaggotry is what works empirically, unless you develop a meta-game that beats and prays on normalfag systems.

I doubt genes fully account for the red/black pill

probably partly genetic, and obviously it can be suppressed through indoctrination,but if it was fully genetic everyone would be a normalfag (or at least 99% of the population)

more likely that they suppress themselves into it to "fit in" better socially, increasing their chances of finding a mate, since all the chads and stephanies are shallow as fuck.

also normalfags are insanely lethargic (both physically and mentally) - they don't do anything that requires extra effort, which is an evolutionary adaptation to survive longer in low-food environments, obviously there are other ways of coping, like moving to higher-food areas, but its easier to just remain in a perpetual zombie-like state

they cut off their childrens foreskins, truly soulless beings

Whenever I see his beautiful face my soul is filled with sadness by the fall of the British empire.

This. Be anything but basic. Do everything in your power to avoid that which is base.

Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.

Quantum reality is essential just 3d programming user.
>using words,images ie:ideas instead of c++ &JavaScript

A lot of normies never update or make changes from the factory settings.

t.£337

They let themselves be ruled by their emotions. They are satisfied with the natural skinner box we are born in and the skinner stadium we grow up in and see no value in living life as an individual.

They do not even see how they have allowed themselves to be shaped by the thoughts of others, much less understand that they have the power to invent themselves.

>But how are there so many?
because the mean IQ is 100 which means 50% of people are below that

Kek confirms that Shlomoing your kid's dong removes their soul.

>implies he's an intellectual by outing others as pseudo-intellectuals
>video the skinning, faggot

You are a normalfag, you idiot. The fact that you try to separate yourself from being thought of as normal would indicate that you are normal but are trying to make out that you are somehow different. Fuck off you cunt !

and then his nephew invented PR and started us on the degenerate road we now despise.

I work with normies who listen to the radio at work. How anybody can listen to the same ten songs repeated every hour without going nuts is beyond me. That Guantanamo shit and normies don't even notice it's happening to them. I had to leave my basement at work and work with the suits and goddam was it miserable.

They don't want to open up to because they're all brainwashed automatons and haven't taken the red through black pills.

I've taken so many pills I'm fucking Neo-Neo.

>also normalfags are insanely lethargic (both physically and mentally) - they don't do anything that requires extra effort, which is an evolutionary adaptation to survive longer in low-food environments, obviously there are other ways of coping, like moving to higher-food areas, but its easier to just remain in a perpetual zombie-like state

its called r/K selection

The radio drives me fucking mental, no variety whatsoever save for 1 or two stations, the rest is just the same songs on repeat, sometimes two stations playing the same damn song at the same time

woman

Alright, for a moment, I was /worried/

tits or GTFO dumb whore

>Are Normal Fags Souless?
the truth is OP that this universe is a simulation and normalfags are just NPCs

>admitting to being a woman on Sup Forums
mistakes were made.

good luck

don't be bitter or anything huh?
more attractive people tend to have higher IQs so maybe you should consider that you might be the dumb and vacant one

Not soulless, but not everyone can be the pensive thinker type. The world wouldn't function with just one or the other.

If we're in a simulation... are there NPCs?

Maybe you're just ugly. I only engage females I find attractive

This is such a garbage normie post. It sounds like it was written by someone's annoying aunt on Facebook.

successful brainwashing, social engineering, and environmental poisoning. subtle and constant. from birth. exposed to the conditioning your entire life. that's part of it. the world leaders at the very top have perhaps inhuman abilities to deceive and we've all been fooled by the best.

additionally people are prone to going along with social consensus, which works great in a healthy society, which is something we don't have.

a healthy society, of the kind not seen on earth today, would have healthy free thinking people who valued wisdom, arguments, and ideas. going along with society would create good people. you wouldn't be able to tell who is a normie, because being normal would mean being wise and curious and smart.

but in any population there are those prone to thinking outside social consensus. in a healthy normal society anyone thinking outside consensus would likely be thinking something unhealthy. but in our unhealthy society, those who think individually are often healthier.