Has taking the redpill really made your life better? Or are you more miserable than ever?

Has taking the redpill really made your life better? Or are you more miserable than ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGVCrvvLuOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've lost some friends and my parents now thinks I'm autistic.

better. it's a liberating feeling once you get over the fact that everything you once believed was a lie.

I have panic attacks sometimes when I think about niggers

It's made me realize life isn't about being happy so your premise is a false dichotomy

Better. Living a lie is wrong.

better
a lot of things make so much more sense now

>redpill is cholera diahrrea

Better. The last progress of denial is moving on and making the best out of it.

I chose to leave the garden out of principal, long before i took the red pill.Because I am a lion and I will not sleep among the sheep.

It's a question of honor. Sometimes you do the honorable thing even if it's not the most beneficial thing to you, because it's the right thing to do.

>passing up a completely nutritious meal for muh rare steak
At least cook it well done with a side of ketchup

If the whole world was red pilled there would be no detriment to being red pilled.

I think a bit better. I haven't allowed it to affect my social life, I'm still friends with plenty of liberals and shit. It's just opened my eyes to the shroud the majority of the rest of the world lives under when it comes to shit like race.

how does this make you feel

ITT - clueless teenage virgins thinking they have worked everything out. toppest of keks.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>thinks I'm autistic.
>thinks.
>Autistic.

Welcome to Sup Forums

i hang out with the chillest restaurants and eat the hottest babes fuck you

> he doesn't eat oats and squat

youtube.com/watch?v=rGVCrvvLuOc

It makes me feel like my insides are sweating

must be pretty scary every time u look in a mirror then