RECLAIMING MY TIME, RECLAIMING MY TIME, RECLAIMING MY TIME

Isn't Maxine Waters a peach?

youtube.com/watch?v=wMy6KELpuIk

twitter.com/Chet_Cannon/status/890758438854299648

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=waApH3Oidyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit lol shes a rude loon, a caricature of partisanship

To be fair that is how most niggers speak when they are flustered or upset. Constant repetitions of simple phrases with poor grammar and of dubious relation to the subject at hand.

crazy stupid HAG!

EmBeeJ BoAdy Biiii!!!!

We should've picked our own cotton.

Jesus Christ did somebody hold a candle up to the wax woman or some shit? It looks like her face is melting

In her defence the guy was giving her a jewish answer

This is why nigger bitches should not be allowed to in public office in any capacity. She's also a complete fucking idiot.

James Brown-looking bitch. California fucked itself.

Remember when Maxine Waters called the guys who pulled Reginald Denny from his truck and savagely beat him over the head "freedom fighters"?

fucking nigger cunt

arrogant asses

reclaiming my wig

Can you faggots shut up. Every single time a member from my race does something odd you just have to bring up race and generalize that shit. I swear to god, can I just watch a video of something acting like a asshole or moron and not have to hear from fags like you that "this behavior is carried out by all niggers!!!!!". This video has NOTHING to do with race.

She's a gift that keeps on giving. One of these people that the media has to treat seriously even though they all know she has a 70 IQ. Every time normal people see her, you know what happens. Maxine 2020.

Yeah it do nigga. Y'all be trippin up in this mo. Is you is or is you aint?

Sorry if my Ebonics is off and you have trouble understanding this post. Maybe a white will translate for you.

I really wish you did, it would have been much better to where we are now.

you're not black

How I wish that was real.

she's barely coherent most of the time. people don't even actually listen to her- everyone always knows what she's going to say.

granted, that's true for most elected officials.

holy shit. She does not understand tides, like that cat thinking that guam would tip over.

She didn't let him answer. Every time he started to speak she interrupted like a childish nigger.

This

I just. Read. Your post. All slow. With pawses. 'Cuz "educated." "Powaful." "Wise."
>and the entire room said "amen"

Sheeeit

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend

HOLY SHIT, THE TIDE IS GOING OUT ALONG WITH HER BRAIN CELLS!!

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Yes, I am.

>Isn't Maxine Waters a peach?
You've gone and spelt "dumb bitch" wrong!

nigger your best and brightest is doing it right there

ayo dis how yt alwys be dawg. fkn racist ass crackas sad they aint got the sweet melanin that makes us so much greater than they pasty mayo ass, limp dik ass, pussy ass fuckboys

What was the point in not letting him answer?

Reminds me of this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=waApH3Oidyw

>RECLAIMING MY TIME

sample #2: Hank Johnson
sample #3: Sheila Jackson-Lee

KYS nigger

If you are real, how does op make you feel? That old bitch is one of the head representatives of your race and she is COMPLETE GERIATRIC SHIT.