If god created everything, then why did he create niggers?

If god created everything, then why did he create niggers?

I can literally see no upsides from a world which has niggers in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/mobile/doc/44905859/The-Curse-of-Canaan-by-Eustice-Mullins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers were put on earth so we can see how we act towards God and correct our behavior.

they're living examples of how not to behave.

>I can literally see no upsides from a world which has niggers in it.
What man would earnestly claim to know the will of God?

The Bible is littered with references to niggers.
They were called, "Beasts of the Field".
We were warned.

Find the original translators to asses blame for confusing the fuck out of the world, thinking that they were referencing four legged animals, and not two . . .

Because nigger slavery wasn't suppose to have been abolished.

This

OP is a blasphemous faggot

God intended them to fulfill the white girls fantasies. You see Wienerschnitzel, God is never wrong.

I'm a Christian and I think creationism is a nonsensical insult to science & reality.

The ideas portrayed by the Bible are extremely interesting and seem to support the idea that we weren't always capable of "conscious thought" as humans.

>god created the first man in his image
>first man was an african
>therefor god is a nigger

Creation was a complicated affair involving many "falls" into lower and more material states of being, and also the spawning of half-gods who then thought they were the one true god themselves. Research gnosticism and the demiurge and then you will understand why shit like disease, suffering, and niggers have to exist.

You probably believe in holohoax, sandy hooknose, the moon landing, and the spinning ball earth dontcha there sportsfan?

>muh science
Oh boy

Enjoy your sunburn.

There are lots of shitty things in the world. No one ever said it would be easy. Life is essentially a test.

Was it Noah's son Ham getting it off with an ape when the riding it out in the Flood?

God has always had kind of a messed up sense of humor.

As a test. When the last nigger is slain, we will truly be gods people. The fact that they still remain is a testament to how weak we've become.

This

He knows his stuff

These are some verses describing "The beasts of the field"

From exodus 23 The King James bible 2000
>Exodus 23:11
>But the seventh year you shall let it rest and lie still; that the poor of your people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner you shall deal with your vineyard, and with your oliveyard.
From exodus 23 The King James bible 2000
>Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before you in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beasts of the field multiply against you.

This one is significant because what beast can multiply against you?

>muh birthrate 'n shieet

Do you understand now why god created niggers?

Some more:
>Isaiah 56:9
>All you beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all you beasts in the forest.

on Israels wicked leaders

>Leviticus 26:22
>'I will let loose among you the beasts of the field, which will bereave you of your children and destroy your cattle and reduce your number so that your roads lie deserted.

Another clue as to why niggers are the beasts of the field, because how can it be cattle if they kill the cattle? Does this verse not remind you of South Africa?

cucks

I ain't worshipping a god who created niggers, nigga

The bible actually explains it. Look up Cain.
Teach a man to fish, and hopefully some of the stupid threads go away.

God gave us an example of how to live life in Jesus. God created niggers to give us an example of how not to live.

If God is real then how come he's not real?

Can you sense something for which you do not have an organ to sense it?

Curse of Canaan gives an interesting interpretation.

scribd.com/mobile/doc/44905859/The-Curse-of-Canaan-by-Eustice-Mullins

i'm trying to finish this stinking anime but its so goddamn bad please send help

>watching anime
Fucking degenerate.

fuck you
but also fuck this anime its terrible

What is this meme about Eromanga being bad. How could you not tell it was going to be dogshit from before even watching it. Is this your first slice of life harem anime? This is like standard as fuck.