Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you make the same copy pasta thread?

OP BTFO

Why do you cucks worship them when they're both Zionist attention whores?

You expect them to adopt a white child?

they have the right to have zero white children. they're doing more to support the white race than you've ever done in your life man.

INB4 "white knight kike" yeah ok. yawn. they get the message of white genocide out to hundreds of thousands of people

saged for faggotry

We really need more people like you. This reposting of shit threads is completely out of hand.

Because they are leading something that you are afraid to do because you are in a basement. They are filling a purpose and countering the leftist woman control everything narrative.

grow the fuck up faggot OP

he's got a point though, these attention hungry cunts larp for shekels. it's possible to affect change without feeding ego

Laura Simonson is jewish.....

then don't give them money

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

>they get the message of white genocide out to hundreds of thousands of people
>white women telling the world white women are not having enough children

Fucking hysterical!

>women

As much as I hate the bitch, she's not. Stop being retarded.

In case you're wondering why they keep making the same threads. it's for this.

Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Who said they're not going to have children? Lauren is already talking about how she's going to drop this politics stuff when she gets married. She's only 22.

nah we know Lauren's female, how else would she get BLACKED by thatguyt?

one is a jew and the other looks like a spainard or quadroon
why are white nationalists usually the least white people?

Aren't they like 20 years old?

Faith is a Mediterranean/Slav mix and Lauren is Danish/northwestern European predominantly

fpbp

She doesn't have a single original thought. Shill thread obviously but the reason is they couldn't give less of a fuck. If they don't practice what they preach, they're simply attention whoring. Clever kikettes just pander to the demographic that have the highest number of lonely virgins ready to worship them and get all kinds of shekels through their virginity fueled fame.

>Why does this men promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

I'm a zionist. Not a big deal, I think Jews should live in Israel? What do you think, they should live here???

How many children should single 20 year old women have?

Who would you bang, Sup Forums?

And it's also why these threads are here

Because traditionalism is hip and cool now. Shit is the new Chanology

>why are white nationalists usually the least white people?
Why are sjws overwhelmingly white and Sup Forums is full of beans and mullatos?
The world may never know.

this is literally a kike smear against an innocent woman

The smear campaign is real

it's not copy pasta if he is the only person posting it you fucking newfag

Clearly its a ruse for sheckles

is absolutely right

1 POST BY OP

Reminder that shills never address the arguments or actions of the people they're trying to discredit, they just use lies and slander:

>she's a Jew!
>she's a coalburner!
>she's not a blonde!
>she's just an attention whore just doing it for the money!
>she looks like a tranny!
>she's actually a fraud!
>she's a man!
>she doesn't have a kid at 22!
>she's a whore!
>she's alt-lite civic nationalist!

They can't go beyond that because they would give away that they're just leftists/shills.

they both have dated black men

yes it is but tell me more

Are you literally shaking?

nope

The most common tactics when infiltrating WN communities is to do the following:

>divide & conquer
>discredit pro-white figures by calling them partially Jewish
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're "race-traitors"
>discredit pro-white figures by saying they're not "pure enough" in terms of race.

These are the shills who shit on Lauren Southern in every goddamn thread.

Lauren Southern can't have White children by default. Seen her DNA test?

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.

>recent video with lauren and pettibone
>both discuss having kids in the future
They still have time, Lauren especially. She's young desu

something seems off about this post

yep

plus chances are she's gonna get impregnated by a black guy anyway. she dated black guys back in high school.

>"pure enough"
How dare we to denounce the mongrels

Based quadroons xD MAGA!

Why is Lauren's voice so deep?

HAHAHAH FUCKING EXPOSED

faith goldy is the only correct answer.

>why isn't this 23 year old woman married with kids yet
Take it easy. She still has a good few years before you can consider her a failure

>yep
nope. have a (you)

Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern last night in mexico?

I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and kisses T while trying to get her shirt off.

They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of to much partying and drinking. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto the nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his jet black skin as it begins to presses up against Lauren white arayn chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room to engulf Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented gentle, soft femininity.

Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive T was, she wondered how her body would be able to endure such a beast, and of-course T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

The stimuli from T's well endowed penis was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria from each stroke by T. She was suddenly going in out of consciousness from an ecstasy overload. No white man has ever made her feel this way, she couldn't believe a human could ever experience something so blissful.

Baby rabies will kick in eventually.

Because they are not married, don't have sex outside of marriage you degenerate filth.

Seen the post above yours?

>"hurr durr protect the white race"

this post looks familiar

Why are you niggers and kikes and so obsessed with this cuck fetish?

Faith has a bf. BF is a faggot who won't propose to her.. and just got her a dog to stave off the baby rabies

huh, so this is why Sup Forums has gone to shit... it's been taken over by newfags and normies

Because LARP like thisby literal whos is the reason why we must abandon the racial hygiene and marry octorrons? MAGAPEDES unite

calm down leaf

I like Lauren but I know these threads go exactly the same way every time. It's fun to shitpost, I'm not going to write a paragraph length rebuttal to every shill

true story.

inb4 tiny dicked white nationalists say it didn't happen

We will breed all your women white boy. This is not a warning. This is a promise. We won't stop until every white woman has a brown baby inside them. You have been warned.

LAuren Southern loves the superior black man. LAuren Southern is going to give birth to superior mixed race children.

She's also a shitskin...

Single post fag

look at all the cuck fantasies.

im stroking my big hard black dick right now thinking about it.

i would love to do the honors of giving lauren a leg-shaking orgasm and shoot my sperm deep inside her.

Good work m8

this

faith is greek and ukrainian tatar. not white.

You don't or you wouldn't spread retarded lies about fucking ThatGuyT, which she never did.

Kill yourself virgin kike shill.

dude it's a fucking meme pasta

Anyone who posts it is obviously shitposting.

It's a different story for those who actually make a somewhat believable claim such as "Lauren fucked ThatGuyT" as opposed to some obvious banter

The have NPD and the only cure is death.

>meme pasta

By autistic shills.

>somewhat believable
No such thing.

I've never heard of her before but Itzmoe is literally my 10/10. I'd choose Dreamydiglot though. She makes comfy vids, would probably produce the most intelligent children, and I'm pretty sure she's not a whore.

You, sir, are Sup Forums.

WRONG

they all love big black cock and promote Zionism.

Uh, because they didn't fuck the first guy who hit on them and decide to settle down immediately?

I'm sure if you were the catch you thought you are, you'd already be spitting out white children, but chances are, your onahole is the only thing getting action in your bedroom.

Fucking retarded AnCaps....

>By autistic shills

You could argue that for whoever made the pasta in the first place, yeah

>No such thing

By "somewhat believable" I mean in the realm of human possibility. I don't think Lauren did anything with ThatGuyT, there's no evidence for it, but it is humanly possible.

>promote traditionalism
>act like entitled empowered independent women who need no men

Right - Lauren Southern
Left - Jason Unruhe
The absolute state of leftist e-celebs! Sad!

her DNA test showed she's like 37% Ashkenazi

Fuck off nigger

that's a fake. her test was done on 23andme.

besides, even if you go with that test, it says she's south asian and pacific islander.

not white. she's a mutt promoting zionism.

>iberian peninsula
So is she part mudslime rapebaby?

Lauren southern said she wants to have kids

with a black guy

Lauren Southern deeply needs to get blacked.

do you know how hard it is to find a proper man to breed with?

I'm on your side dude. I just feel like shitposting tonight

Deus vult reduced to a materialist clothing line modeled by preening, attention-whore e-celebs.

DUPLICATE THREAD

>Lauren Southern deeply needs to get blacked.
>deeply

well that's redundancy if i ever heard it. BBC's only go deep. you might as well start saying pancakes are flat

Then go do it on boards like Sup Forums, /r9k/, Sup Forums, or any other board.

You autistic faggots spam dozens of these threads all day long, who even finds this shit funny?

>Why do these women promote traditionalism but have zero white children?

because they are hucksters who know they can fool r9k tier dorks who want to look at pwetty girlszz into listening to their two-bit opinions on geopolitics and giving them attention and exposure.

as if a young 20something girl has the first clue about anything kek. but then there will never be a dearth of r9k mopes to play so go get em i guess.

this is the kind of faggot that i'm talking about btw.

>do you know how hard it is to find a proper man to breed with?
>man
>straight
>with a good paying job
>conservative
>probably white and christian too
Oh my god how hard it is to find literally 10% of total population!!!!!!!!!!

This looks like a bit like your english jewish queen!!

those rotten blonde jewish what a filthy breed
usaully they side with the worst part of their blood