Gun control

Why do liberals hate guns? What is it about firearms that triggers them so much? Every liberal I've ever met treats gun owners with total contempt. Where does all that malice come from?

Gun ownership is an American tradition. Anything traditionally American is anathema to them.

dick envy

A lot of "liberals" are extreme authoritarians and so they think that trying to defend yourself instead of trusting the state is both morally wrong and vain.

attempting to impose a shared delusion of safety on others while inflicting massive amounts of real damage on people who are more acutely aware of the need for freedom and personal responsibility

The left doesn't hate guns, they love guns, they just want to be the only ones who have them.
Leftist ideology is totalitarianism. They recognize that private ownership of guns can be used to resist them, so they're against it of course.

I remember at a bar a long time ago I schooled an obnoxious shitlib on the 2nd Amendment. My buddy invited him to sit with us because they used to work together. When he overheard me talking to my buddy about a recent firearms purchase he asked "Wait you actually own an assault rifle?" I said "I own several semi-autos, including ARs and AKs." He goes "WOW" and rolls his eyes. That attitude pissed me off so I just threw facts and crime stats at him until he just sat there and stared at his drink. He never said anything else at our table for the rest of the night. Kinda felt bad for him desu he seemed like a loser who had no friends

Bump

Because they're told to.

When my far left feminazi sister found out I'm a gun owner, she literally told me she was okay with guns, but not with me having them because I was a right winger.

They don't want their political opponents to be able to resist.

The fact is the left are worried that the lunatic right wing loves guns and that some two toothed 12 toed fucking, trump voting, redneck may start shooting at them

0/10 b8 mohammed

First hint is their reaction is emotion, which is illogical on such a inconspicuous subject, meaning all their perceptions are based on untruths and are only attached to them by emotion protecting them with emotion, spoiler alert there is no logical reason to be against guns.

You dont arm your slaves

One thing I learned recently is that they know almost next to nothing about guns. Last convo I got in some chick was telling me how you can't hunt deer with an AR-15 because it would just obliterate the landscape and the animal and there wouldn't be anything left to put in the fridge.

In my state you can't hunt deer with an AR because DNR says it isn't powerful enough to humanely kill a deer...

Then they completely go off the rails with morals because they think 2 guys fucking each other in the ass is moral..

they are fucked

Same in my state.

They want to steal from you and they can't steal from you if you are armed.

Children getting massacred makes me sad boohoo frickin libtards

>Why do liberals hate guns?
They don't understand that many gun owners are normal people.

>What is it about firearms that triggers them so much?
Fear

>Every liberal I've ever met treats gun owners with total contempt.
Until they are confronted with an actual gun owner. Then the cognitive dissonance sets in and they don't know how to react.
Case in point: >Where does all that malice come from?
A lifetime of brainwashing.

most liberals control the government, or hold positions in the government, thus, they know that they can move America towards the kind of "Utopia" they have in mind, after they disarm the goyim, sheeples.

The chosen, the liberals, and the government officials will never be disarmed, thus the plan.

>Why do liberals hate guns?

They're black.

A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS:

This thread is being brought to you by The National Rifle Association of America.

Blacks love guns.

What's it like being told you can't be trusted with a knife while Jamal fucks your wife and Mohammed blows up your children?

Good call.

Why do GOP dupes think liberals hate guns? Most don't, and they don't buy them for simple hunting purposes. Do you think liberals actually like niggers or think their houses and property are protected because muh tolerance? Pfft, they would just as fast goodify the coon that breaks in as you. They just fear their poors getting too proficient and rising up, so they pay lip service to your ideas about them and pass laws that only apply to the growing lower classes they know are getting pissed off.

Protip: it started with the the ridiculous and stupid, "I must oppose because NRA supports non-gun bullshit I don't like" pussies who talk about banning/limiting/muh magazine sizes/muh semi-automatic/automatic.

Now, the rich liberals have arsenals, the poor have stashes and the middle class nohands faps about its righteous opposition to gun freedoms while they all get ready for the thing you call the happening but they call the inevitable. Wake up, you pale-skinned half-niggers. American liberalism is armed too. They just consistently lie to the pollsters about it. Enjoy your blue ashholes red pill, you half-wood larpers.

Fear.

Liberals are afraid of anything that requires responsibility or makes them responsible for their own actions and future. They are forever children.

UK jihad attacks always happen in the most multicultural and communist areas.
Hold on to your guns anyway though lad.

i dont usually bring up trigger discipline but wow all of them are actually doing it

They don't hate guns, they want to disarm us so they can kill us.

I think it's mind boggling that they can't figure out that the Sandy Hook shooter was plenty crazy enough to make a bomb, walk into a class room and blow up a bunch of kids. That guy didn't need a single gun. Just like you've seen in Europe, people that wanna do fucked up shit are gonna figure out a way to do it, guns or not.

Liberals absolutely detest everything conservatives value. Often, with little to no actual reason. It's basically a "hate everything your enemy likes regardless of what it is" ideology.

Those are the kind of fags that ball up their fists near their mouth and do that faggy "cough" anytime somebody nearby lights up a smoke.

Fixing the actual problem would be a no-no so they blame it on something else.

This. They also maintain this notion that the government would never turn against them and impose tyranny.

We will. Have fun getting arrested for buying a butter knife without consulting with your local Mohammedan warlord first

Because it places huge costs on society both monetarily and "ambiently" (for example, police are more heavily armed and the prevalence of guns contributes to a siege mentality that leads to preventable officer-involved shootings) for a benefit I am very, very skeptical of existing.

I'm not against gun ownership. I'm against widespread gun ownership with no supervision. I think guns should be reserved for hobbyists who have a demonstrated dedication to the hobby, not for just anyone who has the cash.

That said, I don't think the gun control that is often peddled by opponents of guns (and that became policy in Australia) is effective. I don't think it meets anyone's objectives. It doesn't help prevent crime because the guns used in crime - handguns - remain unrestricted while most of the effort is spent regulating non-issues like anti-materiel rifles (when was the last time someone robbed a store with an anti-materiel rifle?), but the hobby is decimated.

But it's irrelevant anyway because this is politics where the facts are made up and the truth doesn't matter.

at least u can complain that they don't have muzzle discipline

>Blacks didn't nuffin
>Police are racist and should stop fucking with blacks
>Whites shouldn't have guns to defend themselves

Can you figure it out from there?

because nam was their fault

It's because liberals are all trapped in shitty relationships with volatile, mentally unstable people who they have to agree with or else. They don't see the gun as something that could protect them. They see it as something that could wildly escalate the danger level represented by the bugnuts "friends" who they're too insecure to reject.

because niggers shoot each other and they are responsible for them

Fuck that I live in the west country. Plenty of guns around here. No muslims. No blacks.

This

If there a national rifle association of mexico?