MS-13 El Salvador - Arm of the Clintons?

So White House user said there was gonna be some big happenings and lots of arrests and we should pay attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=_8QBYX3zLq0
during todays briefing they mentioned they are aggressively focusing on decimating MS-13.
Could MS-13 be an arm of the Clintons? the breifing mentioned the gang is involved in human trafficking.

Other urls found in this thread:

pulitzercenter.org/projects/el-salvador-us-latin-america-drugs-femicide
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899292
archive.fo/OiEHM
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/
fatalclothing.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, Obama did give them a whole lotta guns...

Funny how MS-13 is suddenly more in the spotlight...no?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Honestly never heard of them before or even heard there were problems in el salvador from what was said today it sounds like it should have been common knowledge.

DNC paid MS-13 to off Seth Rich.

They are tools of the Clintons, paid to kill and maybe traffick as well, probably not much more.

pulitzercenter.org/projects/el-salvador-us-latin-america-drugs-femicide

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other Obama Administration officials have taken to deploying terms like "narcoinsurgency" that fuse drug war adversaries with enemies in the war on terror.

Yes because the government is doing something about it. If we average citizens go out and start killing all these pussy "gangsters" every commie cuck will be out protesting. What people don't know is when these people come here illegally and have kids what do these kids do? Are they upstanding citizens or do they do drugs and other stupid shit which gives the gangs more power?

>"narcoinsurgency" that fuse drug war adversaries with enemies in the war on terror.

Sorta makes me feel like this ties clinton, ms-13 and isis together.

Checked

I think it's more that Trump is controlling the narrative now. He wants people to be aware of MS-13 because it will tie into the greater Clinton investigation.

She and Bill ran a crime syndicate. She had her rotten tentacles in everything you could imagine.

Just saying, Trump will be in Brentwood, NY tomorrow (to speak at SCCC) and that's the literal breeding ground for MS-13.

Possible bro. I mean the government has all of these gangs in Mexico by the balls.

WHAnon claims he's giving a big announcement in a speech tomorrow.

He's wearing a Clinton color tie, is he not?

Did he give a time?

nope

This leaf might be on to something.

ms 13 killed Seth Rich voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899292

well shit lads this is it

>Sorta makes me feel like this ties clinton, ms-13 and isis together.

The all deal with drug trafficking and human trafficking. The Mexican Cartel let's ISIS have training grounds south of the border and will smuggle ISIS into the US and in return the Cartel will pump drugs into West Africa that ISIS will then smuggle into the EU thanks to their open borders.

>The director of the FBI, James Comey, has stated that ISIS now has a presence in all 50 of the United States:

ABC 7 News Chicago: archive.fo/OiEHM

This presence varies in its form from state to state. It exists in the form of smaller cells attached to mosques run by radicalized imams, paramilitary groups operating out of compounds throughout the US, reinforced by veterans and command figures from ISIS’ Syria theater and bolstered by recruits from American minority communities. If all the reports outlined here are in fact found to be true, ISIS has managed to amass a terrifyingly impressive network across the United States that would be capable of wreaking heavy damage in the event of a large-scale terror incident.

I. Training Camps

II. Using mosques as centers for radicalization

III. Smuggling Syria veterans and command figures into the US

IV. Radicalizing black American youth

V. The United States government is either negligently ignoring these facts or factions within it are attempting to prevent action from being taken to deal with ISIS

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/

Read this thread. It's actually really fucking well done. It's by the guy who runs Disobedient Media. The guy who covered other scandals by Obama/Clinton like the secret slush fund, Victory15, and Shareblue being run by China. ZeroHedge cites them a lot.

>This presence varies in its form from state to state. It exists in the form of smaller cells attached to mosques run by radicalized imams, paramilitary groups operating out of compounds throughout the US, reinforced by veterans and command figures from ISIS’ Syria theater and bolstered by recruits from American minority communities. If all the reports outlined here are in fact found to be true, ISIS has managed to amass a terrifyingly impressive network across the United States that would be capable of wreaking heavy damage in the event of a large-scale terror incident.

This sounds like something you'd do if you were scared of a potential armed uprising and needed your own controlled insurgency/rebels to fight and kill civilians in the civil war. All the better that they're trained vets from this exact thing happening in the middle east.

soon they will hang

In the event of a full blown US civil war, there won't be enough of them. They could likely do damage during peace time, but when every swinging dick has a rifle slung, Snackbaring will be a sure way to get dead. You have to keep in mind that, in a real uprising/civil war, at least 3% of the country will be in on it. That's a nearly a ten million man army. ISIS in the US against that would be kinda like Tumblr trying to raid Sup Forums for 15 minutes.

Bump

it's also a nice color, user

I know its hard concentrate on anything but sucking maple syrup out of the asshole of a Chinese businessman. But MS-13 has been well known and documented in the US for over a decade. Every police force knows about them and anyone who has to live near beaner neighborhoods knows about MS-13.

This is not common knowledge in Canada. But it does seem like everything is coming to light I hope theres a thread where we can pool together all the happenings and sort it all out.

Hispanic gangs are an excellent cover for spies and assassinations, especially if you already look Hispanic, speak spanish, but have star of david tattoo. Curious how the graffiti near the Outrigger Club in Honolulu begins to look different...

this is different. when was the last time ms 13 got mentioned by the whitehouse?

Well this White House doesn't try to actively arm these beaner fucks like the last White House did.

no Illuminati shit going on with these beaners.

Jesus fuck.
Just the fact that this is plausibly a fuckin thought.
Can we just did this would of the shit Clintons?
They are pure evil

>Clintons are pure evil

youdontsay.jpg

might be a piece of the puzzle: Clinton was involved in the coup in Honduras.

Honduras was a fucking warzone for a decade.

devil horns are one of their main signs. The number 13 is also an occult number.

Fuck guys.

I'm a part of the Human Trafficking General and I can indeed confirm this.

In Hawaii, the corrupt elements of the government organize and support the local gangs and form lynchmob type groups from various groups, like neighborhood watch groups (that distribute meth and murder people for their bosses) and paramilitary and gang like church groups.

These groups help frame, murder and provide labor for whoever is connected. The police and courts protect them, I have seen a guy with a shirt that says "Federal Police" organize some of them. I looked it up and there seems not to be any L.E.O. called the Federal Police.

Maybe MS 13 and Antifa is this on a bigger scale.

Also, check fatalclothing.com/ for the symbolism mixed with gang promotion.

hmmmmmmmmmmm... go on?