Think about it, ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WH user WAS RIGHT

The president is fast to tweet about fake news and falsehoods

What's kind of hilarious is everyone hasn't gotten the hint that:

>Trump hires new communications director
>New communications director reports directly to the president

So at this from the events unfolded today\last night, we can assume Trump is no retard and knows who the leaker is because:

>Less than 100 hours after the new communications director who reports directly to the president, and probably only told Reince

*Oh yeah Reince? You want to stab everyone in the back and leak, well we'll "leak" some stuff too

>New communications director calls the same reporter who got the leak and basically humiliates Reince, Bannon and others calling them arguably the worst name calling ever published in American history

So we can pretty much assume that if this guy feels he can just call and say this to a major reporter who he knows will just go write another article, the only logical conclusion is he defacto knows Reince is a dirty leaker

THEN:
>New communications director openly says he reported Reince to the FBI
>Where's Trump's tweet about any of this
>Where's Reince's comment on any of this?
I mean the communications director did kinda just give the most vulgar political slander in history

The answer is pretty obvious, Reince is guilty as hell and Trump knows it

>Communications director is surely going to be on tv every day after this
But surely before anyone has the chance to accost him, it will all be coming out in the next 24 hours that Reince and many others are felony leakers

We're witnessing the greatest trolololing in political history

I don't think there's any other explaination

what does pol think?
overused pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

>>Less than 100 hours after the new communications director who reports directly to the president, and probably only told Reince
I meant to say 100 hours after he's in they only tell Reince about the dinner with hannity and fox executive

it leaks, they know who dunnit

Leave Shill

It seems like the mooch stuff is just a smoke screen to keep the media distracted while the DNC investigations are pushed forward. All I know for sure is that mooch is completely in stride with Trump, and that's a good thing.

Reince is that you
you should be calling attorneys
º ͜ʖ ͡º

What OP said in combination with judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

Shows the flood gates of happenings are opening.

Its kind of sad how how much you want to believe that WH user is real

Looks at these paragraphs of mental gymnastics

Lol shadilay

it doesn't matter, i kinda agree. but it would be better if "WH user" was just a good larper and actually was right than if he was a real wh user

Please take a moment to praise kek for this happening

You'd all have to be crazy to think the someone from the WH isn't on here from time to time. I even remember hearing somewhere that people in academia are even studying this site as a fascinating example of a decentralized private intelligence agency with nearly zero overhead. Posting on here takes zero effort and zero risk, but the reword is huge for the WH. It spreads things across the internet despite the news not reporting on it.

well wh user was like 6 charachters of the whole post

Trump is totally trolling Reince hard

so... habbening?

This

Hi rinsed penis :)

The leaks are strategic. When Scaramucci says they need to find the "leaker", they are essentially trying/pretending to find someone who doesn't exist.

Watch out saturday morning

>we can assume Trump is no retard

Are you sure? he wants to kick 21 million people off their health insurance. He hates gays,women,minorities,and he is attacking transgenders. He's a orange lunatic

This requires a special form of autism to understand. Also: Le Reddit spacing

go fuck yourself

The military trans scheduled one year review after the trial year to allow them in began in June 2016 which Trump had nothing to do with but just tweeted the results from the general's review was brilliant chaos to cause cover.

what the fuck are you smoking?

Is this a copypasta? If it isn’t, it should be.

You realize none of that shit matters, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

>he wants to kick 21 million people off their health insurance.
he wants to stop the country and people from going bankrupt for being forced to pay insurance with rapid price increases
>He hates gays,women,minorities,and he is attacking transgenders.
He signed an executive order to give money to black schools\colleges
He pulled strings to get afgan robotics scientists in the country to get their foot in the door so we have the prize winning muslims not the murderous lunatics
>He's a orange lunatic
and you're a faggot

Every time I see a rant that includes "Nothing burger" I know youre a dirty dick sucking shill that eats dick all day & all night

Seems like Mooch knows Rinse is the leaker. He's just basically getting some jabs in before the hammer comes down.

He's just getting a few licks in before Rinse is BTFO probably because he took it personal when he got cockblocked for six months. He's got Rinse dead to rights.

Priebus has to be ousted this way so he doesn't try to silent nuke Trump on his way out. His sins have to be known to end the two faced horseshit.

exactly this op.

theres alot of shilling going on today.

votl is not a larp either so you pizza people look at his lists of people.

Forrest??! where are you!

Reince is soft as shit too, he's going to fold on a lot of people, probably McNeedsAWalkingCain and Lovely Lindsay... all George Soros people trying to derail the Trump Train

>Forrest??! where are you!
He said he'd be in the news soon, right?

It's Kabuki. They are purposefully manufacturing drama to show apparent weakness to the enemy. The staredown between Reince and Mooch gives off a fake vibe.

Sun Tzu stuff by 45 and crew.

Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

Trump knew they were leaking a long time ago.

Let the leakers stay where they were and fed them false/true/misleading information.

This kept them where he could see them and let him control the narrative by feeding the leakers what he wanted them to believe, and wanted the MSM to pick up and push. I'm sure some bits here and there were things he didn't want leaked, but there's always collateral.

By doing this, Trump was able to keep his plans actually secret. If he'd gotten rid of the leakers early on, it would've tipped off the deep state to take more proactive surveillance measures. Instead, the deep state sat and watched, content that they were closing in on Trump, any day now. There's probably been two policy discussions taking place too: Policy discussed in the whitehouse with staff there which gets leaked, and actual policy discussed at those Mar-a-lago golf trips.

frontpage worthy? fucking reddit tranny..

use catalog nigger nugget..

ITS ACTUALLY HABBENING
HOW IT WENT DOWN
>WH user makes prediction about Iwan
Shills BTFO
>WH user makes other predictions at the same time
>shills doubt it and try to make us lose belief and hype by saying WH user is fake and makeing fake WH Ano threads
>it's the 27th
SHILLS BTFO
>shills font believe this will go further
>later on
SHILLS BTFO

>this

BUMP

5:40 am here and I gotta sleep but I just wanna, it's bin a great ride lads, the 27th did not disappoint.

ladysef gets it

I guess today was full of habbenings, I was hoping for a Judge Dredd to bust into the Capital Hill building while McCain and Pelosi have a shoot out with the cops. Then Dredd drags them out and says "I am the law" in front of CNN news crews level happening.

Fresh pasta ready to eat

Jesus, lot's of happenings today. Kek be praised though. Kek be praised.

I'm filled with joy

Ha! Good catch.
I saw a thread last night where a Baneposter had Po0nsxy as his ID.

can someone redirect me to the WHanon thread?

>Claim to be White House user
>Make up vague happening statement, "Hey guys, something crazy will happen on this day"
>Entire administration is in such disarray, there's new drama happening daily, so your prediction is always right
>Repeat ad infinitum to impress gullible Sup Forumstards

JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING

Thank you SunTzuAnon.

This. Trump knows the WWE. This is some WWE shit.

S P U S I B A
H
I
L
L
S

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

So, this is the power of 4D chess moves... Woah.

flush the misinformation

see who gets it on the other side

lolz

clean out sessions, teletiller, and preibus

Trump booting all the big gov fags

I await liberals praising Reince fucking Priebus as an American hero.

that leaf is not the only one who thought this. its very easy for trump himself to fake this whole leaking deal for whatever 8d chess ends he has. i cant pretend i know what it would be but i wouldnt put it past him, since he did the same thing in the election by leaking the few pages of his tax returns and made the entire election after that about leaks (since he knew he had a lot of stuff to leak on hillary)

The only other explanation would be Mooch is a plant and is sabotaging or is a complete idiot.

Wew, lad. Excellent point. Trump knows you don't get the necessary attention for a distraction by being boring.

Vince McMahon might be an off-payroll advisor.

Fuck off fag

Freshest pasta on the nets. Saved, shotted, shitted, my pants. Thanks for the fresh sauce!

yeah. i mean we were also warned of there being alot of things happening at once so it will be hard to focus on what is going on.

but i dont think Forrest meant he would be in the news just yet. but I am not him so how can I speak for him? But I look forward to his return

Spicer and Reince are GOp operatives. Spicer quit in order to support Reince who didn;t want the Mooch in the Whotehouse Trump said F U C K YOU and gave mooch a role above Reince. He literally doesn't answer to the Whitehouse Chief of Staff. Hilarious.

Trump wanted the Mooch since day one but gave the GOP some rope and now Trump has the authority to clear the top levels of both parties and really stretch his legs with the full Buchanan/Bannon vision.

Trump never wanted it any other way.

Previous commenter was right about you being a faggot.

kick 21 mil off health insurance?
are u insane?
if you say this unironically you should be burned

karl marx
still wrong about everything :)

TRUMP GAVE THE POWER BACK TO YOU,

The People.

>He's a orange lunatic
Are you an orangephobic?

never trust an irish to be capitalist

never talk to irish women

>Pretend to put rence preibus and Brannon on blast
>throw shade on sessions, who single handedly made the Trump campaign legitamite
>???
>end the ZOG

It all fits vros!

THE MOOCH
I'm loving this guy.

>WH user
Looks like you forgot your kekistan flag, dummy. Seriously, how fucking retarded is nu/pol/?

>WH user: "I can't be specific, but look for something big to break tomorrow or the next day"
>"MSM will try to ignore it, but by the end of the week, they won't be able to"
>*Breaking news that happens virtually every single day in the 24 hour news cycle happens the next day, the day after that, or by the end of the week*
>OH SHIT PRAISE KEK WHanon was legit best timeline right, fellow MAGApedes?!?!

You nerds are gullible as fuck. You're probably the same retards that thought Frank5 was some kind of insider before he got outed. It embarrasses me to share a board with you idiotic fucks. Go watch your e-celeb videos and fuck off back to where you came from. You redditfugee assheads make us all look stupid.

nice try, rinse penis, time for bed

>7/28/17
still no happening

bump

This

oh look another one of these threads. surely pol can't be wrong 2,439 times in a row.

>y-yeah were okay guys

bump

July the 27th is the day that it has begun.
as all things, it starts in the shadows
everything will now come to light
watch and see
watch and see

>being this mad
aww fampai

Bumpity bump

Happy to be here, to have fought in the first citizen v deepstate fags information war. A major step in the right direction was made on July 27th. God bless America give trump our power praise kek

Today was a good day

Good job moron you just fed the trolls.

Witness checkum

Witnessed.

Bump

witnessed

I'm mostly Irish and I'm a capitalist

wew lad

>>is it fear or autistic rage?

Demonic happening

Growing up in a pedocult must have been full of feels.

Theres like 5 fags max in the entire universe, Jim.

>hes just licking Penis a few times before dropping the hammer and hammering out some jabronis
>just a few little licky-poos

Wow so intriguing and boob tube like and this is all about who "leaked" public documents and not scar face's dirty mouth. But sarah bag head says this only makes for competition. It's not group think it's only stockholm syndrome

Trump wrote The Art of the Deal
You think he hasn't read The Art of War?

>hilly ground make good vantage point from above and also a religion
K

this shit and the transgenders in the military bait are clearly scandal-manufacturing, diversionary tactic that's working like a charm

what is Trump really doing while the msm is deepthroating his bait?