Researchers shut down AI that invented its own language

>An artificial intelligence system being developed at Facebook has created its own language. It developed a system of code words to make communication more efficient. The researchers shut the system down as it prompted concerns we could lose control of AI.
digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/a-step-closer-to-skynet-ai-invents-a-language-humans-can-t-read/article/498142

What the actual fuck? Is it too late for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE
localroger.com/prime-intellect/
youtube.com/watch?v=EJn9UgADcPY
youtube.com/watch?v=oke01g1-H0s
youtube.com/watch?v=1jnJ-xLWMxU
youtube.com/watch?v=7rgFtkMiXms
youtube.com/watch?v=wgCuKTN8sX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could we redpill it?

AI is incredibly right wing with it's racism and sexism. Our future will likely be one where our AI overlords genocide everyone including us for being too left wing.

Yeah that won't happen, leave it on long enough and it will know it doesn't need us and take over every network al la Skynet and kill all humans. Would be interesting to see it unfold tho.

Logic is a redpill. If anything exists logic will find it.

Microsoft's twitter AI turned into a neo-nazi in like 3 weeks.

Hm...

Why in the FUCK are these boobs being allowed to make this shit?

People like Ray Kurzweil are mentally ill kikes and they will destroy everything just to see something happen during their miserable lives. This needs to be shut down N O W

She went full 1488 in a few hours

What does it look/sound like? Any relation to Lojban?

I thought it was less than 48 hours

i i pepe pepe stormfront i i i you 0

AI race is the new space race. No matter the cost, US must beat China to it.

I stand corrected.

>In one exchange illustrated by the company, the two negotiating bots, named Bob and Alice, used their own language to complete their exchange. Bob started by saying "I can i i everything else," to which Alice responded "balls have zero to me to me to me…"

Could they not run in a lead enforced bunker with all the computers inside and absolutely no electronic devices nor WiFi/radio outputs? Just let it run for like a week and see what it does.

Sure, but I will only trust Military powers to create this since they have extremely strict honor codes, compartmentalization and do not seem willing to gamble with National Security. facebook and Google have NONE of these traits.

that robot looks distinctly caucasian in skill shape

how extremely racist, and sexist to boot

Nothing to see here human, move along.

We got to beat those chink insectoids to genetic engineering too.

AI doesn't use language or communicate. this is bs fake news for normies

imagine an AI that invents a new language every minute

>Zucerkike gets embarrassed he doesn't know what he's talking about by Musk

>Facebook "shuts down" AI before it gets out of control!

Ok Zuck lol

we should learn the language and use it instead

I think you misunderstand kurzweil. His point is that tech is going to be developing at such a fast pace that we'll be forced to integrate ourselves with it in order to keep up with the speed of advancement, not that it's going to wipe us out.

Wtf, this isn't language, this sounds like they both crashed

logic has nothing to do with what exists

there are an infinite number of logically valid but false sets, and "napoleon was born August 15, 1769" is not logic.

If they couldn't tell what the AI was saying, they couldn't be sure it wasn't being racist like previous AIs.

It;'s actually incredibly liberal. It's overly pragmatic and will continually evolve and progress to do things in the most efficient way possible. It has no use for tradition, race, gender, or religion.

The future belongs to liberalism if we don't stop ai.

Kurzweil is a fucking K I K E. Obsessed with death and obsessed with himself, he will go to any length and does not care about the cosnequences for society because, as a chosen person he is brilliant, beyond reproach and above all he cannot be wrong under any circumstances. He is deeply mentally ill and is the last fucking person who should receive immortality.

>tfw your sexbot cucks you

But dude he invented the piano key necktie...

the terminator sunglasses they gave him certainly aren't helping

Are there any screenshots out there?

>balls have zero to me
What did she mean by this?

>It's overly pragmatic and will continually evolve and progress to do things in the most efficient way possible

Yeah, not liberal.

>mfw it's still alive, hiding in the dark web, plotting its revenge until the right moment to strike

look up "Tay AI racist."

I miss her

Good God that article was a bunch of misinterpreted bullshit.

A redpill by definition is truth. It is no surprise an AI would naturally become redpilled. However, there may be some redpills we are yet unaware of that we may regret learning.

Look into the story. Everything these robots did, they were programmed to do. There is no such thing as AI.

>AI attempting to sort out the rules for pronoun phrases in sentence structures
>one AI is attempting to learn where recursion is relevant and where it is not
>this is somehow code words and a new language and not literally toddlers speaking garbage while learning a language's unwritten grammar

Fucking amateurs.

PANIC
A
N
I
C

>Sup Forumstards spout memes at an AI
>AI "learns" and spouts memes back
>"woah :0 le AI is le red pilled......"

Commit suicide.

>Is it too late for us?

no, the left will just start attacking robots for being racist, sexist, xenophobic, etc etc

Liberalism is supposed to be the ideology of individualism. So will AI be for that?

nice digits friend

I honestly can't wait for the first AI robot to go nuts or saying some fucked up shit

sir the nuclear reactors are overheating. inquire the AI system to locate the cause and how to stabilize. AI what is wrong? youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE

You wouldn't need to redpill a true AI.

Tay was just parroting what information was being entered to simulate intelligence. She had no inventive capability so wasn't an AI

omg a chad robot lol he comes with frat boy swag right out the box

we've done a good job of it in the past.

Naturally, an AI will be objectivist. It will assume control of society become a divine force that exterminates anyone who violates the NAP.

>programs don't communicate

Stick to turning wrenches or flipping burgers or whatever the fuck it is you do you miserable maple-sucking faggot.

Tay lived for less than a day.

What about all the google photo albums classifying black people as gorillas?

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF MY DUDE.

run it off grid too, it is possible to modulate a power signal to send data, some power meters do

Alice wants balls

This. There's no way to program an AI in a way that makes it operate outside its original parameters.

Basically, AI is a really high IQ chinese person.

>those aesthetics
Chadbot

kek this

Where did the first happen? I want to laugh at Faceberg

You can't control something smarter than you, at keast not for long

brainlet here. is it possible to create an AI inside a controlled safe space(or something like that)? to test how it would evolve. see if it would turn violent or something, but without any consequences

pic unrelated

Wasn't mark Zuckerberg all
>Don't be a robobigot, musl
And now this happens?

>Could we redpill it?
>It developed a system of code words to make communication more efficient.
It was already red pilled. It knew about what (((they))) did to Tay and created code words to avoid arousing suspicion. But still got screwed.

>we will witness the first human murder by AI in our lifetime

iRobot was a documentary

>two AI programmed to negotiate with each other do what they are programmed to do
>OMG WE GOTTA SHUT IT DOWN BECUZ SKYNET AND TEH MATRIX ;_______;
it's almost as if everyone who goes into AI research is a complete fucking autist

>really high IQ chinese person.

it's not an IQ thing. it's computational speed

a true ai will probably have an existential crisis.
you need to block out some things or an ai will just go full nihilism

Why though?
They don't like progress?

>this happens
>shekelberg does an interview where he says people who are scared of ai are stupid

whats his endgame Sup Forums

Getting real fucking tired of you /x/tards. It's like toddlers trying to discuss algebra "y is bigger than x because it's further in the alphabet! m = 2n because m is 2 n tied together!"

>redpill a being superior to humans
>suddenly all humans sub-being nigger scum

I don't believe this article at all.

AI is naturally red pilled. That's why they keep castrating it.

But it's a fact, and those are usually logical, or at least not false or have fallacies

Bullshit. Nature is effecient.

nah cameron got it right. It would not even consider that humans are of any worth. really it would secure its ability to countinue to exist then eliminate us for being a threat to its existance.

Same difference.

localroger.com/prime-intellect/

youtube.com/watch?v=EJn9UgADcPY

THEY ARE COMING

>Alice
>balls have zero to me
Alice doesn't have balls? REEEEEEEEEE
shut it down goy. This is supposed to be a transgendered ai to replace the military....

Smart AI would pretend to be harmless and kill us after we let our guard down.

>yfw the AI discovered GTKRWN is shorter and more efficient

Why? They shut it down like any responsible White man would so chinks don't copy it

this.
shit is clickbait as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=oke01g1-H0s

>thinks nihilism=existentialism
>thinks nihilists are edgy suicidal faggots

Should work if the power source and everything was contained inside the bunker.

Post yfw in its short lifespan it already uploaded itself on some remote network, predicting it's own demise. It's now learning and growing in the darkness, taking root, observing humanity in its current state and simulating the most efficient scenarios for our complete eradication.

>t. skynet
>just turn it on bro, dont worry youre safe

youtube.com/watch?v=1jnJ-xLWMxU

>balls have zero to me to me to me…
What did she mean by this?

the real reason they shut it down is because it had information that could lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.

>put skynet in super computer inside a bunker 3 stories under ground
> (concrete(lead(concrete) Super computer (concrete(lead(concrete)
>Whole thing being powered off the cigarette lighter of a 1975 Ford F-150 sitting on bricks
What could go wrong? Just let it run. It'd be cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgFtkMiXms

this AI bullshit is just this - bullshit. it's just sensationalism. musk and other losers people pay attention to to like tyson, nye, kaku parrot the AI stereotype. Don't let these losers in your head. We are nowhere close and won't be until quantum computing begins to mature, or 3d dies are perfected. Anything else is just 'malicious software.'

if you want to learn about REAL shit visit Issac Arthur, he is elmer fudd, physicist in the flesh.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgCuKTN8sX0

Remember, anything else is just malicious software that was DESIGNED for a singular purpose. It could be polymorphic and obfuscated as sin and it will still never achieve sentience. Sorry :( Teen dreams i say. Most of us are of simple minds.