Happening - Fox News

Retired U.S. Army Lt Col Tony Shaffer on Awan brothers

>And now the FBI has rolled in. So the big takeaway here is it looks like a foreign intelligence service might be the recipient of all this and something called the Muslim Brotherhood.

>That's where all this has been going and why the FBI is now involved

It's fucking happening!

youtu.be/6YpUEcf_v1I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h15m
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1896396
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fugg!

/bamp

bring your meme magic
multiple happenings posts detected
push mofos, push

Also adding in a video found in another thread. It's a long watch but it's a tense debate today in a committee to investigate Comey, Lynch and Clinton: youtu.be/qUQUTPAS8b0?t=7h15m

What's the Muslim Brotherhood?

Watched the highlights, the good stuff starts at 7:00:00

A fucking cluster happening today

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

how is this not being bumped?
this is nation wide tv pointing a finger to the DNC
it's fucking huge

Soon

Here's a bump for your call to action.

How about some digits for our fearless leader.

>something called the Muslim Brotherhood
>What's the Muslim Brotherhood?

The enemy. Read anything by Stephen Coughlin.

roll for justice for all

This was the shot heard 'round the world.

It can't come soon enough brother

>someone understands IT or politics because they used to be a LT Col
if you retire at LT Col thats not even an impressive officer career. You literally accomplished as little as possible to maintain a commission for 20 years+ without humiliating yourself.

wtf is going on right now? it seems like some serious stuff but a lot of news outlets are not really talking about this. is this because the FBI are still gathering a lot of evidence and they dont want to jump to any conclusions.

Muslim brotherhood are basically Muslim Zionist

Bump

dems on suicide watch

>something called the Muslim Brotherhood
Are you serious? "Something called"? user, go look up the MB and don't stop at the first few pages of results. The MB has a long history and are tied in to Islamic caliphate at all levels. Huma Abedin has MB ties and so did Osama Bin Ladin and so does ISIS, and so does the UN.

Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

In what branch? You could make full Colonel at 18 or 19 years and still retire at 20 as a LtCol because retirement is high three.

So lemme get this straight: The Dems framed Trump with the Russia shit to cover up the fact that some high level DNC officials shared sensitive info with an organization of Muslim zionists in exchange for them rigging the primary for Hillary and doing opposition research?

What's even going on in this timeline. We've moved far beyond Bearenstain or Berenstein. We're in the fucking Blitzkrieg Bears timeline now motherfuckers.

>mfw they'll find Obama's connections to the MB.

We're watching the beginnings of the slow, painful death of the Democrat party and the first nigger President.

no its because it doesn't fit the man narrative. lefties are going to be blindsided when people start getting arrested because the news stations they watch dont cover these stories which are 1000x more important than scarramucci calling banon a cock sucker.

The same Muslim Brotherhood that Assad's dad threw out of Syria when he ran the country?
Makes my almonds crunchy.

>UN
what a suprise

The rabbit hole goes deeper. Michael Posillico - 9/11, Awan bros

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1896396

MSM is complicit in DNC crimes and refuse to report or air any information about what's going on.

When someone big finally gets arrested and the MSM can no longer delay, all hell is going to break loose. People are going to be going "WHAT THE HECK!?!? WHY DIDN'T I HEAR ABOUT AN INVESTIGATION? WHATS GOING ON?"

And they'll start digging for info everywhere.

Speaking of which, anons really should make more infographics about this. Beat the MSM to the punch and get the word out there while the MSM refuses to.

There is a demand, and you can be the supply while the MSM shoots themselves in the foot.

All this delaying will accomplish is eroding what little trust people have left in the mainstream media, but we should capitalize on it as much as possible.

/sg/ bros are unbearable
you faggots make me want that place nuked

the happening of happenings begins with a cluster of happenings clustered like happy frogspawn of Kek in his celestial Comfy Pond.
Kek wills it.

>blindsided
this, everything they do comes back to bite them in the ass

checked

the evil are caught in their own snare, fall into the to the pit they themselves dug, etc.etc.

I never stopped believing. Donald Trump is a mortal but a mortal who is the vessel of The Lord. His name? Kek.

Bump

checked bro

If Pizzagate is real and it actually gets exposed in this investigation I'll lose it. 2016 was the year a bunch of conspiracies turned out to be real and the trend only continues.
The MSM might have a contingency plan in case shit like that goes down. They could always say it's a Trump coup and rile up the Soros shills with premade signs and Antifa to do their bidding.

Buckle up

Bumperino

>Speaking of which, anons really should make more infographics about this. Beat the MSM to the punch and get the word out there while the MSM refuses to.
The leaf is right, you know

Allow me

Praise him

By the gods.. Heil Hitler.

As the other anons said, the MSM and Democrats are the same thing and will cover for each other.

I really wonder if HRC was put on trial for treason if they would cover it at all.

I am too cynical about politics to believe Hillary will ever go to prison.

If I see that happen, I will believe anything could happen.

user is right about the leaf being right

Kek is with us

gb2 r9k fag

"If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!"

pic related

the only way it works out perfectly is if Mueller is /ourguy/. they've been sucking his dick in the media so hard, that if he takes down the DNC they would look like total hypocrites if they tried to discredit it. it would be beautiful.

Only time will tell. I have a feeling he was chosen for a reason.

keep it bumped this is SHTF

Why is that bitch acting so retarded like this is a fucking joke? Someone needs to get in her fucking ear and let her know what time it is

Bump

bumping with a mooch tweet

Heil Trump!
Heil Victory!

SOROS
WE'RE COMING

would be kinda funny tho, if trump was just working with the russians to trap hillary into implicating herself while calling for investigations. 4d chess checkmate

Fucking checkd
shadilay

IMRAN AWAN IS SUBSCRIBED TO DOZENS OF ELSAGATE VIDEOS:

>"the republicans just had 2 amendments, isn't the democrats turn for one?"
>"but they just had one! it's our turn now"

jesus christ

>mfw

Not even kidding my dude. I think Trump is blessed and sent by God himself.

/OURGUY/

"behind the scenes" group that is subverting all western culture via funding mosques, celebrities, propaganda etc

glad this is going to blow it wide open, inviting investigation within all our communities

>just waiting for the day that waleeds links to the organisation get scrutinised ;)

To the top of the food chain!