Be a hispanic female

>be a hispanic female
>get into fucking Harvard just by having a 4.0 and good SAT score
youtube.com/watch?v=piUQRMkYV5Y

As a poor white male, I'd basically have to invent a functioning fusion reactor to get into Harvard at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eUl4gF0ED4
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/12/20/why-grade-inflation-even-at-harvard-is-a-big-problem/?utm_term=.464337f54516
archive.is/R2y0U
youtu.be/cpprlfnSxEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a jew to me.

castizos, jews, and italians can look similar.

Hahahaha. Mad that a Hispanic who you guys regard as inferior is actually smarter than you neckbeards? She's going to Harvard while you're here shitposting dumb pepe frogs and Kekistan SHALIDAY memes. Fucking LOL

>As a poor white male, I'd basically have to invent a functioning fusion reactor to get into Harvard at this point.

Exactly. Why the fuck would you want to go there?

>get into fucking Harvard just by having a 4.0 and good SAT score
as opposed to what? sucking a dick?

Well since you're the "master race" you shouldn't have any problems doing that.

The problem with these people is that they are completely unwilling, or perhaps unable, to acknowledge that their status as an underrepresented minority had even the slightest to do with their acceptance.

Surely, they are not stupid. Surely, they see their white and asian high school classmates get rejected from these schools, often with the same or better qualifications. Deep down, they must know that their race played a factor. Or perhaps they're that delusional? Who knows.

>Poor white male
>Invent fusion reactor
>Get into Harvard
>"Today's lesson is fuck white males. Eternal oppressors who appropriated Latonshaquita's fusion reactor"

indeed, Haaaaaarvard is a jewhive

accepting occult jews from every "ethnicity"

>Implying going to A+ kikeversity is a valueable experience.
>user you're to be assigned the whiteness training where you're to be stockaded and wear pumps and watch your girlfriend get impregnated by our resident vibrant youth, for educational purposes of course! Veyyy

Might as well fucking blow your brains out.

>implying ancient Egypt didn't already have melanin-fusing tokamak reactors
White people trying to appropriate our history as usual baka

You can make a fusion reactor with $100 worth of shit from the internet, a microwave and freely available plans.

>Says the highschool dropout shitposting in his mother's basement

pic related

Step 1: Be Jew

>taking credit for my great grandpa E to the tenth's reparations technology-transfer for enslaving your Great Grandpa E to the tenth .

>As a poor white male, I'd basically have to invent a functioning fusion reactor to get into Harvard at this point.

Naa. They'd just take your creation, accept some random shitskin and say he/she created your fusion reactor

show flag pls

Harvard is a joke these days. They're just running off old prestige, quality studies are going down immensely, many other universities are now looked towards more seriously.

>he/she

How fucking dare xhou

Pretty obviously she overcame a lot of barriers to be as successful as she has been. A white male with the same results is just cruising along due to white privilege. I'm glad that Harvard is finally recognizing the struggle that minorities have to go through to success.

PS -- why did you fail to get into Harvard, user? What's the greatest success you've ever had in your life?

That would be a funny fucking movie. Slipping a Nigger under THE WALL and then using him to enter into the highest realm of kikedom...and then gassing everyone surprise! M Night Shamalan tier ahahah

I built a functioning fusion reactor. Still didn't get into MIT.

>Harvard is a joke these days.
>They're just running off old prestige, quality studies are going down immensely, many other universities are now looked towards more seriously.
Says the retard who doesn't know how to use commas.

It's so passe, really. What you actually needed to do would be to create a *sustainable* way to help troubled white-male youth to kill themselves, or to remove their testicles, and to create an apparatus upon which fertile white females can more easily access the vaginal canal of said white female to shoot thick fertile loads, each of which almost guaratee pregnancy because they are so vibrant and diverse and strong these BBCs compared to weak whiteboi's.

That would have gotten you in.

>#1 Grandpa - Mine

Cool list, Achmed

Maybe a sephardic jew?

some pics

obviously not efficient, or else i'd be rich, but a functioning fusion reactor nonetheless

says some random poll.. US universities are going down the shitter.

Stanford accepted that BLM application for christ sakes.US uni's are corrupt indoctrination camps now

they are literally shit tier for the same price of admission

post a vid

Why would you want to go to Harvard

$50k/year indentured servant

"just" having a 4.0 and good SAT score??? As opposed to what?

do you actually think you just need a 4.0 and a good SAT score to get into a top 10 university?

cuckassachusetts here. I went to a state uni in the midwest, but work downtown in boston with these cucks. At this point harvard is basically full of chink manlets, with a smattering of (((legacies))) and affirmative action students. its only a matter of time until the outside world finds out what most people around boston already know. the emperor has no clothes.

this year they did a NoC only graduation. read the comments on the local papers to see what people think of harvard at this point. cnn touted this retard education major as the best speaker ever or some ridiculous bs like that

youtube.com/watch?v=9eUl4gF0ED4

just dont worry about it. save some money and go to the university of texas. you'll honestly probably be better off

>cuckassachusetts
MA seems like a nice state

Harvard is a meme diversity school at this point. You go there because muh diversity or because you want to go into a profession dominated by an old-boy network [big-money law work, or, national politics]

Very few universities in the US worth going to.

If you're really good at STEM and know you can do the work, pick a cheap state school that gives you a full academic scholarship and requires minimal coursework outside of STEM classes. Get in, get your 4 year degree, and get out.

If you're doing STEM, where you go basically doesn't matter, unless it is MIT on the high end, or community college on the low-end. And the low-end really only matters if you want to get on the radar of a top company.

I've interviewed hundreds of college kids for jobs at a big software company; and we hire plenty of kids from University of Nebraska, Minnesota, etc. In STEM, what you can do matters way more than university you went to. And once you've been in the industry a couple years, nobody even notices it on your resume.

If you're not doing STEM, basically the only tolerable place I know if is Hillsdale College. Possibly Bob Jones or Liberty, but I've heard mixed things about them.

t. successful white STEM oldfag

Havard and Yale are both total sjw shitholes. Nothing but pc cancer and entitled cunts at this point

Fucking jews

>those incredibly bad schools
looks like your opinion is discarded

Hispanic girls are not that ugly. She isn't even cute enough for Jewish standards. What is she?

I don't think there's any correlation between genius (or even intelligence), and getting into Ivy league unis, at this point.

she's a spic.

>making your school 90% nigger due to cult religious beliefs in muh diversity makes a good school

If they can't figure out that they're denying science on leftist religious grounds then they're not a good school.

>makes a good school
i didn't say that. i'm seeing you're just a twat now. fuck off. your reddit spacing gave it away.

Why do you wanna go there so bad? Everyone they pass thru is just an empty husk devoid of any independent thought that just looks smart.

Harvard Admissions are completely corrupt.

Hillsdale is to my knowledge the only college that can discriminate however the hell it wants. It is pro-conservative, anti-SJW, and it puts up with exactly zero federal bullshit. It accepts no federal money of any kind, and no federal scholarship money is allowed either. That lets it do what it wants.

If you're going to school for something non-STEM, the only thing to go to school for would be classics/philosophy/history, and there's no way you should take any of that shit from a modern SJW bullshit carnival.

Thus, a place with a non-garbage worldview, like Hillsdale (top tier), or BJU/Liberty (acceptable tier).

If you're talking about doing STEM, where you go literally doesn't matter.

I want to go to college for a useful degree but i am Below average.( i graduated from a Detroit high school. even do long division or algebra ) If I can't do stem. Should I study law instead? Please I am 25..... I'm probably too old for college. And I'm too heavy for the military. I do body building as a hobby. Marines count muscle as fat.

it is nice, m8. really nice. thats probably why the people here are as delusional as the swedes

This is a great set of redpill data. You can even ignore the Jewish part (jews are way dumber than asians who are dumber than whites). The real redpill is that jews, whites, and asians produce 99% of the top students. That means all the blacks (14%), hispanics, and international students combine to produce 1% of the the top students at Harvard. Kek.

Just neck yourself, Pajeet

This..

they've all been jewified.

>she's a spic
Her teeth and nose don't look spic at all.

Meme name colleges are only that. A meme.

Truth is, it doesn't matter where you go as long as you do STEM. Rankings are only a dickwaving contest.

we've had those particular apparatus for a long time

now just make one with a useful NET output of energy

good luck

Couple older pics from when it had a different inner grid. Different internal pressures resulted in different color plasmas.

and you're wrong, but you're a biased nigger so it doesn't matter what i say

AP classes give an extra point

Whites and Asians need:
At least 4.5 GPA
Outstanding SAT score
Member of debate team
Multi-sport athlete
Lots of volunteer experience
Play an instrument
Head of the French Club or some shit

Haven't been in HS in years so probably more

Blacks/hispanics need:
Above average GPA
Good SAT score
Any extracurricular is a shoo-in

(((American))) education everyone

except Harvard is shit for the only thing that matters, engineering and science. It's always been an arts/business uni and unfortunately that discredits it as being relevant in todays age.

>Believing in Sup Forums flags
I'm a pirate by that logic

>>get into fucking Harvard just by having a 4.0 and good SAT score

I thought that was the basis for getting into any school provided you were willing to pay for it or dredge the necessary funds through student aid and scholarships.

>the only tolerable place

wut? michigan, florida, texas, texas a&m, indiana, arizona, penn state, purdue et cetera are still all more than legit. even "montana state" and stuff like that is still going to be well received

should've turned sunshine into liquid

What's the odds I could get into a Ivy League school by saying I'm trans racial that identify as black Jewish?

That's a Jewess. Jews that speak Spanish are still Jews.

neat

Thinking that being able to do long division or high school level algebra is enough to identify someone as a spic/nigger/kebab.

But they ARE incredibly bad schools.

They learn from the same fucking textbooks as the guy from community college. Only difference is that in Harvard they inflate your grades because most of the class is, surprise surprise, pretentious retards who only got far in life by complaining.

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/12/20/why-grade-inflation-even-at-harvard-is-a-big-problem/?utm_term=.464337f54516

Please archive archive.is/R2y0U

>If I can't do stem. Should I study law instead? Please I am 25

I heard once upon a time that there were more people in law school than there were practicing lawyers. Dunno if that's true or not.

The law school route is expensive, competitive, and you won't finish before age 30. And when you get out, you may or may not be any good at it, and may or may not actually get a good enough job to begin to pay back law school costs.

There are plenty of lawyers that do small claims and personal bankruptcy for poor people... they never, ever get rich. And those are the ones who actually become lawyers...

Not everyone should go to college. In fact, most people probably shouldn't. It's played out at this point; something in America will need to change.

What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing?

What have you been doing up until now?

DESU, if I wasn't any good at math/computers, I might look into being a mechanic, electrician, or plumber. I've done all of that work extensively on house and car projects. You can do very well in those businesses as your own boss, just by showing up when you say you will, and doing a good job, and keeping your customers happy.

You probably don't want to.

Just find a major that requires anything past Calc 2 and go to the cheapest most comfortable college you can find closest to home. Make sure you hold a 3.5+ GPA and do an internship in your field, and you'll have a 60k+ starting job.

if you aren't going for business, you should start with hvac, it support, or mechatronics/robotics at a community college, then work up from there my nigger. almost everything is online these days anyways, so once you get started you can work and continue schooling at the same time

do listen to the kikes that say law is a good idea. its a terrible idea for 99 percent of people

How? I don't even know what it is. Please explain.

Is doing criminal justice worth it? The only dream i had when I was little was being a fbi field agent. Than again I'm probably too dumb for the FBI. I'll be lucky getting a job with the DEA.

the non-STEM departments of basically every school in the US are fucking cancer.

I am sure there are some differences between bad and worse, but they're all bad.

I don't mean like the faculty are stupid. I mean that anywhere you go you're FUCKING A WHITE MALE and it's a firehose of SJW bullshit sprayed at you nonstop. Even in "red" states...

Thing is, you don't learn anything useful in non-stem either. Anything that deviates from math is pseudo-science.

This is good in the long term.
The inevitable result is making degrees from such universities worthless.
Not only for privileged groups, but for everyone, as lower admission requirements require lower passing standards, unless they are prepared to fail most of colored non-Asian students.

Higher education right now is a marxist cancer and has to die.

If you're referring to a fusor, there's no way you can do it for $100, unless you already have most of needed materials and tools.
$1000 is the lowest realistic total price.

>Is doing criminal justice worth it?

The thing is, you need to think about a job you want and work backwards from there.

Is the job you want something that is in demand, and that you are qualified to do? Great! What does it require, college wise? If you're doing college to land a career, do the cheapest/fastest thing that meets the requirements.

I don't think you need a CJ degree to be a cop, for instance. It might help if you want to be a sherriff or a police chief or a federal agent. But, this isn't my area of expertise.

The point is, you either to school to get a broad/interesting education, in which case, you'll have a hard time getting that at a modern SJW carnival. Or, you treat college as mandatory job training, and you better be damn sure you have a job lined up before you blow some of the best years and money of your life preparing for a job that might not be there..

Alternatively, you can start earning _now_ with a skilled trade job...

i promise you that shit like accounting, nursing, or lean six/project management aren't pseudo-science

in fact, almost any business degree will get you a big return regardless of what the software "engineering" autists on Sup Forums seem to believe

>and you're wrong, but you're a biased nigger so it doesn't matter what i say

if you actually said something actionable or informative, it might matter. Or even told me which of the many specific statements i'm wrong about... it might help.

>muh "you're wrong"
>muh "opinion discarded"
>muh "you're a nigger"

Listen to this man.

Anyone who says college is a joke hasn't taken his advice and ended up shooting themselves in the foot for a meme degree.

But I don't want to look like a failure. My family will look down upon me for doing trades. Even more so than they do now.

Accounting and Nursing both require you to have some background in math.

Sociology and History doesn't.

As opposed to a 4.5 gpa and near perfect sat score

Just be glad you aren't an asian male. And why do you want to go to those cancerous ivy leagues anyway, they are the breeding grounds for the radical left. Undergrad doesn't mean shit, just go to a good state school, do well, and then get into a top research institute for grad school.

Worked for me. Cheaper too. And the school I went to for undergrad was relatively cancer free compared to the shit you see happen at places like Harvard and Yale on a near weekly basis.

>surprised the good ol' boys club doesn't let in low tier white trash.

funny boy.

>Accounting and Nursing both require you to have some background in math.
Actually nursing math is grade school level. You have to do harder math while being a dentist. Than again nursing is a field dominated by women. Male nurses are treated like shit. Female nurses will sabotage you because male nurses always work harder and are stronger. The pay in nursing isn't even that great for the hardship and long hours. If you want to go into medical. Become a dentist or dental hygienist. Or just become a doctor.

business degrees seem like a joke. MBA is the new minimum for people who do that track and want their degree to lead them to big bucks. As far as if there's any meat in a business degree or MBA, I can't say, but, I know plenty of low-caliber people with these degrees, so they must not be very rigorous programs.

an accounting degree is near-worthless if you don't subsequently pass the CPA exam. A friend of mine is in this boat and it's just sad for her.

nursing is absolutely a fine thing to go to school for and a fine thing to go and do after your children have left the house. if you're a woman.

I guess construction management and ag management and some of those degrees are useful job training for very specific jobs, and by the nature of the sectors they are in, may not be ultra SJW infested...

So much this. We put SO much emphasis on college in our culture, but the fact is college is the new high school. It doesn't fucking matter much where you got your undergrad, so long as it's a real college and you did well there. Grad school is what's important.

>business degrees seem like a joke
The only master degree the university of Phoenix offers is in business. That should say something about business degrees. youtu.be/cpprlfnSxEw

You will literally never be fulfilled and die wishing you'd lived your life according to your own wishes if you live according to your family's expectations.

t. therapist

He isnt smarter even looking at the scores thats the entire point how díd you miss that are you blind and stupid?

$1000 seems like a pretty cheap price to bribe the juden for admittance.

I don't even believe in the concept of happiness. In the end there no such thing as living. There only surviving. I want to be a able to survive. Not live. But I don't want to be humiliated ether.

>But I don't want to look like a failure. My family will look down upon me for doing trades. Even more so than they do now.

Well, it sounds like you're on a rough track right now, being 25, and unsure what to do in life.

But there are plenty of people with 100k in college debt, who are 25, and who have no job and no idea what to do next. Theyre' in you're situation, but also 100k in debt.

Those people are _certainly_ on a failing track, aren't they?

Don't become one of them.

You basically have three paths before you.

- do nothing. This is failure.
- start college. IMO, you shouldn't do this yet
- start a job that has a known career progression.

This last one at least gets you working, networking, building skills, work experience, etc. Live frugally and bank as much money as possible. Look for unmet needs and be thinking about how to jump into a new opportunity when you see one.

isn't harvard expensive as fuck?

Physician Assistant is also pretty good.

Math rule is just a rule of thumb though, but still, nursing does require post-graduate study.