Trump will soon sign bill pushing us into war

I can't wait for trump to sign sanctions on Iran, Russia, and North Korea. It will be glorious to see pol freak out

Pocket saged.

>people will freak out if the president does his job
I can smell the new on you from here.

Won't start a war, that comes later
fuck off
>sanction countries for bullshit reasons
>doing job
The only job he's doing is the Israeli's.

Only whites are allowed ITT. Canada not allowed

user, I..

>Trump will soon sign bill pushing us into war Anonymous
Less white cuckbois in murica, I'm ok with it.

America is the epicenter of the white nationalist movement. We are destined to be an ethnostate.

N Korea threatens to nuke everyone, every week.
Russia sanctions are to wreck the left .
native of 'muh collusion '.
Iran has repeatedly kidnapped American soldiers and attacked our country.

If you're too stupid too use Google, I'll gladly post links. Just ask. Look at the OP again, maple nigger. Why are you agreeing with a fucking tourist?

Says the hockey nigger.

Hi Jidf.

How much the kikes pay you?

Not an argument. You faggots are pathetic. I can't wait until you kids go back to school.

These countries were already sanctioned sooo

If he doesn't sign then Congress spits it back out anyway. It's veto-proof so there's no point in tarnishing his own image. Besides Russia it also attacks NORK and Iran which he's been talking about doing forever so that comes as no surprise. Catch22 what you gonna do.

>Including undocumented immigrants
good thing that's about to change

Trump can't win on this one, at all.
>vetoes it
OMG HE'S DEFENDING POOTIN, WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG, THEY HAVE DEALS
>It passes anyway because of incredibly overwhelming support in both house and senate

>Signs it
Yep, there he goes again breaking his campaign promises, can't even follow through with foreign policy.

Lose/Lose situation with a bunch of politicians scrambling towards this as an sure-fire way to get re-elected.

Keep making excuses for trump faggot.

You're an absolute retard faggot. It's not an excuse, it's just fact, it's veto-proof, the narrative will always shine in a negative light, and politicians ALWAYS look for the easiest stunt to get re-elected as possible. There is an age requirement to post here

There's no public will or money left to fight a new big war. Support would be low to begin with, and would collapse within weeks.

Who cares who it is against? I'm tired of these welfare Queens in the armed forces thinking it's just to pay for college and get a paycheck. No its to kill and die for your country. don't like it? Don't sign up for military

Where are all those college students who were bragging about bring undocumented and how they are getting scholarships with 3.95 gpa?

There is no "Trump tricked you!" pol is just dumb

Lol if you think they care bout public support for wars

He did a speech to AIPAC in 2016. You fucking morons kept supporting him. He's also gonna sign Ndaa which massively expands us military spending.

You want a war? Get a gun and go over and start your own you chicken shit.

How worried are you that your wife will fuck the whole crew while you're deployed?

Uhhhhhhhh

Get fucked redneck. I hope you die in kike wars. Fucking neocons.

>signs up in military to collect benefits
>mad that he might die while his wife takes BBC
I understand you cannot hack it in real world so you need government to provide you with housing, Healthcare, and wages. You are the niggers here.

>“But we see that for a long period of time [there have been] constant attempts to provoke us,” the Russian leader added.
>"As you know, our behavior is very restrained, patient, but at some point we will have to come up with a response. It is impossible to endlessly endure impudence towards our country,” Putin said.

oh boy