Americunts have to PAY for their healthcare

>americunts have to PAY for their healthcare

Loving every laugh, why do they still consider themselves first-world?

we pay for our healthcare too retard

Love to fill his cute trap ass with my cum.

>paying for a service

Das rite, commie

You've been getting ripped off if you pay for your healthcare retard, it's free. The only healthcare you have to pay for is dental work.

/Thread

>have to go to hospital
>think I'm gonna have to wait like 3 hours
>within a few minutes, I'm getting a check up
>after an initial assessment, I go to some Portuguese(?) fat-ass who checks my health-card and does the paperwork: takes like 5-6 minutes
>back in the waiting room: not enough time to flip to the first article in NatGeo
>in for further evaluation

I ended up being there for a few hours, but I got x-rays/heart tests/meds (and turned out fine) for no charge

I'm a pretty healthy person; the only other time I've had to go to the hospital as an adult did require a hospital ride, and it cost $82

So how are the doctors paid you think? They pick their salaries from the money tree?

Well you're paying for Ahmed and his 10 kids healthcare

>It's free healthcare, the money for the hospitals just pops out of thin air

Anglo education

The government pays them you fucking clown.

And how does the government get money?

Its called taxes you failure

you guys ever wonder if girls backs get sore from constantly sticking their butt out like that?

He's not wrong, he's a useless paki. He probably doesn't pay anything.

I'm going to need a sauce, senpai

>>americunts have to PAY for their healthcare
And you have to pay SHITSKINS healthcare, Euroshit.

>The only healthcare you have to pay for is dental work.
this explains so much

Have some replies.
Fantastic thread.

top kek, I thoroughly enjoying this exchange

Get raped by Ahmed

>brits have to PAY for a license to watch TV

Usually a 1 hour wait to see a doctor, some places in Canada it can take up to 9 hours. Imagine waiting even 1 hour for any other type of service, like a restaurant, or car wash. It would be completely unacceptable.

GONNA NEED A SOURCE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE SOMEBODY!!!

>his

Good luck having your salary seized in taxes to pay for Ahmed and his 11 children you cuckolds let in.

please.

I'd rather wait 1 hour once every 5 years+ then spend the rest of my life paying off medical bills.

Because we haven't banned knives.

iirc its some white chick in japan doing stuff for gravure

genma / gemma / something like that was her name

>britanistanis have to pay for africans and muslims healthcares and their sexual emergencies
>believe politicians who tell them its "Free"

most i've ever heard is headaches from extremely long hair and back pain from really huge tits.
can't recall anything about butts sticking out too far.

yes lad, thank you

any vids of her getting blacked?

Rekt

underrated

No thing as free healthcare.

Maybe when the world becomes more science fiction that Robot Doctors become reality and since Robot Doctors don't require money or vacations, healthcare costs might almost go down to near zero if Robot Doctors are as brilliant as the ones we imagine in science fiction.

We pay 1/5th the income tax you do.

The difference between what a middle class American pays in income tax and what a UK citizen pays could buy multiple "Cadillac" plans with money left over.

You're getting the same healthcare 80% of Americans get for free from their employers, but you're paying tens of thousands of pounds more for it.

>Pay $200 to see a doctor (Medicare refunds me $90 of this so out of pocket is $110)
>I pay this for an 'EXTRA LONG CONSULT'
>Book well in advance
>He's 1 hour late so I'm sitting around for an hour and a half in the doctor's office
>When he finally comes he's rushing me and doesn't even have time to listen to me recount my symptoms and complaints
>8 minutes later he says 'I'm really running late today so we've got to finish up'
>Same shit the other few times I've been to him

Nothing pisses me off more than this bullshit of doctors rushing you out the fucking door like it's some kind of relay race. I'm a poor guy, I have almost no money but I will pay a fuckload extra for a doctor who won't fucking rush a consult but I've never found one. Funniest shit is I know he was 'late' because he gives 45 minute consults to people who pay nothing and have general bullshit irrelevant complaints.

>this post

>it's free

top kek

SOURCE

"I don't pay for my healthcare!"
Do you work?
"Yes."
Then you're paying!

How did none of you faggots notice that she has scars all over her fucking legs? She is cutting.

Poor girl.

t. virgin

You do realize you pay taxes your entire life right or are you too stupid to make the connection

I get Medi-cal and Medicare... That covers dental work too.

They will also pay a hospital in any foreign country for my care if it's a life threatening emergency.

Britbongs BTFO'd

@gemma_tokyo

>pays retarded tax for healthcare
>not forced to pay for healthcare
God damned bongs, every time

Sorry, too busy thinking about bending her over a table and giving her a cream pie.

Everyone pays for their healthcare you stupid shit.

you're getting ripped off if you have to pay a whole lot more taxes to subsidize people who made bad life choices.

What's her full name so i can find her naked pics

You mean taxes? Aka everyone paying a little so we all can live without fear of getting bankrupt by medical bills?

Yeah that's totally not absolutely superior to that 3rd world shit they have in US.

LMFAO

paki/catlick/northcuck/scotcuck/sheepshagger/brightonfag/antifa brizski chapter/multiculturallondonethnic detected

To be fair this person probably doesn't work

>we pay for our healthcare too retard
Not if op fag is a lazy unemployed free loader

Well, i would choose to pay more money to government instead of having unaffordable healthcare

It is, but it doesn't mean we don't still pay for it.

lol props.

(You)

It doesn't take as much muscle power to take that position because their skellingtons are shaped that way. So no.

>mfw she actually posts in broken english

She also is a coalburner.

he doesn't know because he's not 18 yet