Why are you so bigoted aboyt trans and genderfluid people... This picture shows how simple a concept it is...

Why are you so bigoted aboyt trans and genderfluid people... This picture shows how simple a concept it is. Just get it through your thick skulls alt righters.

Heres a picture of me. If you hate I will get the mods on your ass.
/img/ image.png /img/

Dunno why it didnt upload O.o never used this website before and dont plan to in the future but whatever

And anyway I would totally kick your asses ;3 Here is my girlfriend Buttercup haha, thats what I call her. But anyway yeah im genderfluid and no one can stop me from joining the military

I am both genders... And proud. Old hair color idk if I like it or not

Alt right is to scared. Yeah fuck you

The whole multiple genders things bugs the crap out of me. Like there are only two reproductive roles to play, and you can only play one side ever. I get the whole identity thing and your society role, but when people talk about genders, I always think of the physical reproduction which at that point all these snowflake names break down.

Fuck off there isnt just 2 idiot read the comic

So... I'm supposed to give a shit that you exist now? Sorry, I still don't care.

>tfw you played pretend too much

Fuck you we r on the same side democrat. What is wrong with u

I can agree with society roles, you can play the support feminine role, dominant masculine role, or even mix those up. But when we talk gender, penis and vagina, it's physically impossible for you get someone else pregnant then get yourself knocked up afterwards later to birth triplets.

Yeah say that to my fucking face dude. I would knock you the fuck out.

Because we dont like degenerate freaks with mental issues.

So fuck off back to your yard and you lack of morality.

You are a fucking faggot.

If you do not like what we say, dont come here.

kys niggerfaggot

I am not scared of a bunch of neo nazi punks like yourself. Dude I fucking kicked 5th graders asses in high school if they talked shit about me. I bet I could tear your fucking head off

God damn fucking Westerners ...

What kind of job do you expect to get looking like that?

Oh hey its a fuckin russian. Tell putin to fUCK OFF

sorry, but ur a faget

I work at Burger King and make 12 bucks an hour. Manager there, and I get free meals. And they RESPECT me

listen up you dipshit
just because you are brain damage doesn't mean normal people should acknowledge it
in past times you would be cured in best case, or killed in worst
be glad that you live in such tolerant society, or shut the fuck up, shave your head, remove your gayass trinkets and stop believing jewish lies you collosal fuckwit, mistake of evolution, product of kike agenda
as for
>say it to my face
if you tried saying you are trans in my face, or in anyone in Poland face, there is good chance you would never leave

I am lgbtqaip+. Not a faggot you fuckin asshole neonazi fucker...