GET IN HERE

youtu.be/N-41cVGdqVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qefX-A4c__E
aoc.gov/careers
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3poU70uIE
senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they call it the skinny vote because that's what the people who are affected by this will look like afterwards?

>isn't it past your bedtime kid?

why did rubio vote no

First vote is to send the bill back to committee, we want "no" so we can proceed with the vote to pass the bill.

First

WE WANT NO.

THIS VOTE IS TO SEND BACK TO COMMITTEE

we /winning/

You retards cant read

fags niggers and jews = bad news

>NO, NO, NO, NO

Aye
Naaw
Aight
Naaw

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums. My uncle is unemployed and can't afford to treat his illnesses. I don't know what he has (Medicare? Medicade? I know it switches to something when you turn 65.), but he won't be able to afford treatment if he has to pay out of pocket. Will this bill fuck him over?

>47 TO 48

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its for the bill to go back to committee, we want a no vote on this one.

What is the skinny repeal all about? Is it good in terms of free market choices and premiums going down?

Reminder to primary any neocon that votes no to skinny repeal (except McCain if he does, because he'll be dead by the end of the year anyway).

47-47

Who do you reckon does the carpeting for that floor?

Found the chubby chaser

what's with all the kids sitting on the ground?

How long will this take I need to work tomorow

you shouldn't have to access that sort of question.

QuICK SOMEONE EXPLAIN HWO My COUNTRIES POLITICS WORKS

We want Nos right now
Next is Aye

In effect it would destroy oba care. Removed tax penalty.

im scared

No, this bill doesn't touch Medicare or Medicaid. Also for the record, Medicaid is the one for poor people, Medicare is the one for senior citizens.

youtube.com/watch?v=qefX-A4c__E

I'd like to thank all the amerifat posters to inspiring the coming wave of weight loss

That carpeting is old.

If they tie I think it's defined in a fight to the death.
Pence vs McCain

Thanks user.

Just so everyone's clear this first vote is whether to send the bill back to committee...the vote should go down by party lines and the No's will take it. Then they vote on the actual bill...only need 50 votes for "Skinny" Repeal to pass (Pence will break the tie).

It's why Graham went thumbs down, then thumbs up. Goddamn, I'm so excited...we have a chance to kill Obongo's legacy in the next 15 minutes.

no

Am I retarded or does Fox 10 Phoenix not have the actual count up anywhere on the screen?

Aides and interns with nothing to do atm.

medicare is safe, this just takes away the mandate, which will jack premiums for anyone who has preexisting conditions and needs to get coverage independently of their employer

Not at all
Skinny repeal is just repealing taxes, mandates, and a couple regs
Medicaid expansion stays

Aesthetically or age wise?

WHAT'S
THE
SCORE

you want your countrymen to vote "no" right now

>republicans own senate house and WH
>it's still a 50-50 when they vote on shit

uhhhhhhh

is that fair? McCain JUST had his batteries changed

Medicare and medicaid are shit too. Why haven't they repealed that? Seems like more commie bullshit for welfare hags.

This won't affect him. Seniors will always be covered. It might be expensive for them but they'll have coverage

Talking about the skinny repeal vote memeflag, not this one.

How the fuck are we supposed to know if you don't even know exactly what kind of coverage your uncle has?

That's like saying "My car is blue, will it drive fast?" I don't know, what type of fucking car is it?

This is just to go to committee. Real vote starts after this if the vote doesn't pass. like right now.

IT'S

H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

"Mr. Rubio, 01101110 01101111"

The AOC...they're always hiring!
aoc.gov/careers

yep your uncle is weak and is gonna die soon sorry bud

MIKE PENCE ALMOST ABOUT TO TIE BREAKER LOVE THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ3poU70uIE

Doesnt touch pre-existing conditions or Medicare/Medicaid still needs work but Rand is voting Yes

It's like sports but I care about the outcome.

Well, not -care- but I want the other side to lose.

2 GOP women hell bent on keeping oniggercare
Women in politics man

51 NO, 47 YES to send the bill back to committee.

So repeal is going as planned.

It's not even a full repeal. This is idiotic, and does not really remove obama's legacy. why are republicans supporting obamacare-lite?

RINOs and just the senate

Dont talk shit about my pirate flag nigga

Because once a country goes on any kind of welfare, it will never come off of it. Medicare and Medicaid will never be touched unless it's to replace them with something even more socialized.

I know they do repair work and cleaning to it during recesses but they only replace it every so many years.

At state level it can go even longer.

Some of those desks have been there for a very long time.

47/51

We won!

we can't let him get the nuclear codes!

need movement

because commie bullshit for welfare hags is popular

Its healthcare asshole. We are trying to ease off Obamacare the best we can.

>u
YISSSS

for bantz

fair enough and I have been let down as much as you have. The only thing I can really take from this with joy is Schumers tears. If your not happy with the bill atleast be happy with the tears.

>SCHUMER RIGHT NOW

That's it then. The motion to send it back to the comitee failed.

The skinny repeal will be going to vote. Now we want YAY

So now that it's not going to committee, whens the actual vote

What stream?

Because if they don't, they're getting arrested with everyone else.

Depends on how much he needs. It'll roll back medicade (what he's on now) for sure, but Medicare (what he will have) is likely to be less effected. If all he needs is medication his out of pocket expenses will be rather minimal and may even improve all said and done. But if he needs therapy he almost certainly will be paying more or go without it.

It will kill the ACA anyways because without the Individual Mandate 20 year olds will not buy healthcare.

Bonus round: without the Employer Mandate, small businesses will stop cutting people down to 30 hours.

it's going to fail because of the brain tumor and his gay lover

file name lads

Skinny Repeal does jackshit, what's the big deal?

What's being voted on right now? Why don't we want it to be sent to the committee?

Its shit. It'll raise premiums 20% year over year unless something is done.

We can't have this vote succeed and not have a follow up. Just doing the skinny repeal would be disastrous.

QUICK Sup Forums

SHOW ME YOUR CELEBRATION FACE

IS THIS WHAT HAPPENINK FEEL LIEK

That youtube live chat is full of Sup Forumsacks

You must now vote Yay or Yea
Nays get the rope

Now nigger

Go to c-span jew

Obamacare relies on the this shitty part that they're repealing. If they get it repealed, the most unpopular part will be kicked, and the rest of Obamacare will be forced to come tumbling down afterwards.

This is a lie

senate.gov/pagelayout/history/h_multi_s

Regardless of the renovations and introduction of new technology, today's Senate Chamber would be familiar to those who visited it in 1859. Senators of the 19th century would marvel at the technological advancements and be surprised by the diversity of the Senate's membership, but senators today sit at the same desks, hear much of the same language of debate, and recognize many of the rules enforced by their predecessors. Issues have changed, but the same lively legislative debate and consensus-building action still shapes Senate deliberation.

Most of the shit in senate building has been there since 1859

>getting rid of bullshit mandates will cause healthcare prices to increase even more
Yeah nah

The fact that everyone in America can read your post and know exactly what you're talking about hurts.

>gay lover

Good thing Mike Pence is there.

If it passes in the house and then gets sent to the president, they will stop stealing your tax return dosh for not having healthcare.

The employer and individual mandate will be gone.

>>it's still a 50-50 when they vote on shit
this isn't a bad thing.