NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/16/cast-crew-orange-new-black-fck-trump/
borderpatrolsex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going rate for a mason jar full of those sweet, illegal tears?

Enjoying the tears

A great day in american history, to be sure

dont these people understand that this would be an issue in the future? having a child in a foreign country doesn't entitle you to citizenship.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

$20 a gallon

Awesome. Enjoy the rainforest.

SI

>my relatives committed a crime
>my relatives got off easy and didn't get punished at all, just deported (which they always knew was a risk)
>my relatives are somehow victims

Bye. Enjoy the year-round scorching heat.

Advice: dodge machetes; your head will stay attached longer

I want to plug her cornhole while her parents get dragged away by ice.
Does this make me a bad person ? I am pure anglo.

Why didn't she go too?

C R O C T E A R S

PLEASE REFER TO THEM AS PAID ACTOR/ACTRESS THANKS

>OMG AN ACTRESS?!! THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!

And of course, the actor "cries" for the cameras.

God this makes me feel soo good. You could almost imagine her being a human

>I want to plug her cornhole while her parents get dragged away by ice.

go on...

youtube.com/watch?v=GKzsktuqwyU

go back to univision

Also, when Obama was setting records with deportations a few years ago, I don't remember even 1/100th of the outcry by the media.

Don't break the law next time.

Come home, is where you belong

I don't see why someone that didn't enter the country through the proper channels should get to stay.

Why is it racist to say they should be deported? They aren't paying taxes either, why should they get to live there and not pay like everyone else?

That show, those people are utter shite. Cry cunt. Cry. I hope you get deported as well.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/16/cast-crew-orange-new-black-fck-trump/

>Why didn't she go too?

She was probably an anchor. Shat out on American soil by her pregnant mother when she waddled across the border with her brother.

37 pesos, señor.

I have the strangest boner right now

btw FUCK everyone on that shit show

>muh dik

In order to be hired for whatever roles she played, they would have given her a green card

El anchor baby.
Mom, older brother, dad come here. She is born on US soil. She hits the beaner jackpot.

L.O.L., I'm pretty sure that was, as they say, a rhetorical question (no answer needed, question was asked to make a point). But they do need to do something about all of those "anchors".

So her family has a bunch of criminals. That is the only thing you could possibly mean if your family gets deported.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOOOH BOOOH
She's an actress, her family value much more then the other American citizens
BOOOH BOOOOH

Fan fact: No.
Fuck her, fuck the clandestines.

>actress from Tumblr: The Show gets BTFO
I wasn't planning on fapping tonight but it looks like my plans just changed

Tell us, what happens if you illegally migrate to Columbia? What happens if they catch you?

shes making that face when she knows it going in the wrong hole tonight and there will be little sleep and it was her day off tomorrow and she planned to binge watch friends but your also going to change the netflix password and she knows it

Oh my mistake, I am autistic and sarcasm and subtle rhetorical nuance is lost on me, but yes. The intensive to enter will always be strong as long as citizenship is automatically given to babies born on us soil.

You can imagine in this instance that she has the ability and opportunity to gain easier access to family members now, and invite "visitors" from her home country for "however" long.

I'm Colombian and I have the largest boner about this.

I migrated here LEGALLY. It took me fucking years of toil and sweat.

That cunt's parents were probably laughing for years of losers like me because they went all LOL NO LETS JUST NOT RETURN WHO CARES ABOUT DOING THINGS LEGALLY

And they got away with it for years. This is not complete justice, but still

Perra de mierda, deberian deportarla a ella tambien

oh shit I feel bad for her

DRUMPF

They counted turn-away's at the border as deportations. Look at what makes up the number before you quote it.

Probably nothing lol

You will spend time in a 3rd-world prison while they are arranging your deportation, where you will be tortured to death for being a white American.

Any liberals that hear about your death on social media will laugh until they shit blood.

I would love to lick those tears off her face

Not sure about Columbia but I know Mexicans don't play nice when they catch illegals in their country

Literally this

Its time to get animated!

wtf i hate ice now

fucking cnn. She's talking about her family being deported when she was a kid, but they spin it to look like muh trumpz.

this image is more relevant than ever before

Nah, Bogota is full with Venezuelan diaspora now.

There were a few Haitians and Somalis caught going all the way north to the US and authorities were like it wasn't their problem

>I'm on a popular Netflix Original show!
>Laws don't apply to me and my family!
>Colombia is such a shit hole that it's a punishment to live there!
>But you should let all the Colombians wealthy enough to buy plane tickets come to America and stay!

Can you imagine the reaction they would have gotten when people found out she was an actress if they hadn't announced it?

This happened years ago dipshits

I was exaggerating, because I am angry...I know that what I said isn't true

I have no trouble with Colombia or Colombians

For real tho, I would unironically breed the fuck out of that woman

>>Colombia is such a shit hole that it's a punishment to live there!

This annoys me so much

>Go to another country
>Stay there illegally because Colombia is such a shithole
>OMG COLOMBIA IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE I MISS IT SO MUCH IS COLOMBIA NOT COLUMBIA

You left for a reason bitch

Haha that country is a shithole, no worries, they SHOULD deport all those Africans and even poorer southamericans

>We should build a wall around Cucuta and make Maduro pay for it

Ok wait she's an """""actress""""" so Why doesn't she just take her thousands of dollars I assume she has get them in America legally? Literally what is stopping her?

>Does this make me a bad person ? I am pure anglo.

You are a bad person no matter what you want to do to her cornhole, Anglo scum

Fuckin kek

This happened two years ago what the fuck you trying to pull?

This happened way before the show user

Whats stopping her now?

lol exactly

>omg I'm enriching your country with my beautiful diversity!
>omg don't make me go back to that diversity it is terrible

And it's stopping her now because.....?

huh

uuuhm, sweetie, you don't get to judge her or her family ever.

She is the cutest one on the show.

ICE TO SEE YOU

Stopping her from what?

Nothing, Colombia doesn´t consider any migrant as illegal, however since you didnt enter the country in a controlled way the government assumes youre just transiting ergo you cannot apply for residence/a work permit etc.

SUBHUMANS OUT

>actress's parents
>Brother
Well that's a funny way of saying her uncle got deported. CNN at it again

YES VIVA LA AMERICA!

From getting her parents back legally

Also please, I encourage you to call it ColUmbia, not Colombia. That small thing enrages Columbians online so much.

Some of my sweetest >(you)s were with my Columbian flag in Sup Forums saying "is ok Mr gringo, you can call us Columbia if you want =)"

borderpatrolsex.com

They can deport you but it rarely happens since it costs money. Venezuelans are becoming real problem for the government though since they work for nothing because a lot of them lived on a mango-only diet in their commie paradise and if they are under 20 chances are they haven't even seen a sanitary pad in their lives. Right now the taxes are through the roof making hiring illegals is the only way to keep a small business afloat so who cares

How safe is south america for gringos? I have the chance to work remotely for really good money, and wouldn't mind going to south america to fuck my nights away

you read my mind

Thank you for stitching those pics together

Of course they do.

Visas aren't exactly easy to get.

They really are with a few thousand dollars and a good lawyer.

>Parent's brother
So uncle?
Why Americans are so retarded?

My spellcheck wanted me to do ColOmbia

I'll do Columbia from now on, thx

i love this board. we are the real multiculture.

they hate us cus they aint us

Even better, correct them "Is Columbia in English you spic, learn 2 English lol"

Please elaborate, I am genuinely curious.

NOOOOOOOO
Not Maritza
Bring em back
VOTE FOR MARITZA IF YOU WANT PIZZA!