What does Google Mean By This?

Seriously. I need to unplug from this kike bullshit. Fuck jewgle.

>google american inventors

>Google Germans

>Google white couple

>google black couple

bing is a little better
>still paying jews tho

Okay, now I'm convinced. These hook-nosed fucks are using Google as a subversion tool. The results that come up in a search have next to nothing to do with relevance or popularity.

Use DuckDuckGo friend. Far better searches.

every opened eye is a win

>used duckduckgo
>duckduckgo begins accessing my image files
>yank out Ethernet cable
>never used again

Shit, the message I have is a bit less overt than that, but it's still pretty fucked up
Basically looks like they're trying to instigate more conflict between the races, where there would otherwise be none by now if they didn't keep poking it. What's sad is nobody sees that this is a business decision, done to profit from news coverage and angry blogging and whatnot

(((they))) almost got you

It means affirmative action has sunk it's teeth

Google was caught changing search suggestions to benefit hillary during the election, don't forget.

I just want to browse the internet, not protest at some Bernie Sanders rally

It means that racial injustice was ended by whites years ago and now only whites are affected by racial injustice and it's time they fight for justice.

Welp how did you know that shit is scary.

well said, bravo

>I goggled Bernie Sanders during the Primary.
>mfw the top result was Hillary Clinton's donation page.

sometimes when im bored i spam in google
"Why is google a bunch of jews?" over and over and over

I wish a search engine would stop pretending it can solve complex geopolitical and racial issues.

Excuse me for being skeptical, but I would like to find one instance or one example where altering search results resulted in a better quality of life or equality for any group.

I'll wait and see if they can prove us wrong.

A true hero!

the problem is, these people went from distributing secret handwritten literature underground, to essentially ruling over every aspect of 1st (((world))) life. White people ( read majority of 1st world countries) are starting to see this. guess which race is going extinct and which race is moving in?

i identify as an apache helicopter
how the FUCK did you know!

the best way to beat the jew is to become the jew.
>internet > handwritten books
subversion > nukes

Because I'm watching you jerk your fuel engine off every nights through the window.

i'll come faster from now on knowing im doing it for an audience.
Thx user!

I could also help you ;)
>t. Actual helicopter mechanic

Use Bing. They never do shit like that or post doodles celebrating niggers, degeneracy, perversions and anti-whites like likes at Google do.

H I L T O N
I
L
T
O
N

i'm good. thx tho.
>mfw i thought captcha said kike

That cuck picture in the bottom.
Kill me.