Anyone else remember being subverted in grade school?

Anyone else remember being subverted in grade school?

>Black history month
>forced to do a report on various obscure communist black men like martin luther king
>Anne frank book and the rest of the hoax
>victimization of the so called "native americans" aka savage Eskimos and east asians that bloodily raped their way across america

whats their agenda? Why make ourselves weaker?

>victimization of the so called "native americans"
Oh no, the schoolocaust

>jews
>jews
>holocaust
>jews
>holocaust
>jews
>jews
>holocaust
>oh btw lincolin fought the civil war to free the slaves
>but don't forget about the jews
>also the jews
>and the holocaust

It might not surprise you that I grew up in a town of mainly whites and jews.

My teachers never even said why hitler hated jews. They just said he was a hypoctical maniac who wanted to kill everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. And they said he was a hypocrite because he had brown eyes and brown hair. And they showed us pictures of mass graves and dead jews from the camps in a picture book in like the 5th grade

Should have done a report on Malcom X dumb blue pilled faggot.

Propaganda was more apparent in the school library than in the predictably slanted subjects of study.

>book on Conquistadors
>Spanish are drawn fanged by Mestizo artist
>book on medieval Europe
>"the gaudy Christian murals in this Spanish church were replaced with Islam's restarained beauty."
Just small things to subtly shape the child's worldview in a big way, later in life.

Did anyone else have to go to the 'Anne Frank house' for a field trip in grade school?

If you're not familiar with it, they travel around the country and build a model of the attic she lived in, make you stay in it and listen to her story.

It was actually fun, but in retrospect it was hardcore indoctrination

No, but we did have to watch a movie about a Jew who was trapped in Germany and thought maybe if he stitched his penis skin up to look like he wasn't circumcised they wouldn't catch him, and then it got all infected and gross, and eventually he was torn away from his love interest.

I thought that was very inappropriate for children our age.

topkek wtf?

I know, right? They even warned us ahead of time there was going to be a graphic scene, but didn't tell us what it was.

It was fucked up.

First three weeks? Holocaust.
Next three weeks? Black history month.
Three weeks after that? Big test. Final grades.

Nope, I remember my 100% all white class being taught about George Washington and the Punic wars.

Oh and he got the idea because his love interest was wearing a turtle neck sweater and pulled it up over her head in a moment of happy playfulness, so that's where he got the idea to pull his dick skin over the top.

Jews are really perverted.

Yep, I had to do a report on guns once, looked like it was in 2nd grade. All I wrote was basically "guns are bad and should be banned", which is weird because that's around the age I started hunting.

>Black History Month
Did a report on the wrestler Sid Vicious and passed.

My history teacher made us read so many books about how great communism is. He also declared himself a hero because he had long hair back when kids got called faggots for it.

He was a fucking prick, wish I could kick his ass nowadays.

yep
it felt like every month was black history month and all we ever read about was how bad nazis were

>be me
>asian kid #600000 in Australian state school
>only three white kids in my year level
>white people telling me that there is no such thing as racism towards white
>English teacher makes us read Dougie and Gracie books about abo "Oppression"
>class is full of Vietnamese and Maoris
>Me: "Why didn't they just fight them off? The Vietnamese and Maoris put up resistance. The Vietnamese are their own people and the Maoris have their law enshrined in New Zealand law.
>Teacher: "It's more complicated than that (you insolent fucking gook)"

My US history teacher in 11th grade had a life size cardboard cut out of Reagan in the classroom

>be me
>be like 8
>only real exposure to nazis was Wolfenstein
>see a book in the school library with a swastika on the cover
>"hey that's like my video game!"
>check out the book because I'm curious
>leave it on my desk
>go to recess
>enjoy my day learning fucking cursive or something gay
>couple of days later
>my mom get's called for a private meeting
>notify/question her about my nazi sympathies
>she's ashamed but not mad at me
I did nothing wrong. If it was so offensive it shouldn't be in the fucking school library

I had the opposite

>looking at revolutionary war people to do a report on
>stumble upon Crispus Attucks
>there's like no information beyond "this nigger got killed first"
>curiosity and acceptance of a challenge get the better of me and I choose to try to do my report on him
>teacher stares at my choice long and hard before she suggests to me I look at benedict arnold instead

That's also how I learned the valuable lesson that even the best of men will get ignored and exploited if they trust too much.

>tfw Night by (((it was real in my mind))) was such a shitty book i began denying the holocaust out of spite
Blind hate never feels satisfied
But the fires of spite are like a guiding light

Why did the Jews have to end it

>high school history class
>we reach WWII
>nothing but HOLOHOAX indoctrination, we even have to ((((buy))) a copy of Anne Frank's diary and make some a letter addressed to her as if we were penpals

>be me in high school
>14 at this point i think
>going through the library to find books to read
>stumble, right at the back of the non-fiction section, across a proper copy of mein kampf
>at this point i had no understanding of why hitler was a (((bad person)))
>read it over the course of 2 weeks
>accidentally leave it behind at my desk after maths one day
>my maths teacher took the thing and didn't tell anyone about it
>nothing came of it
>a few months later i was in history class and an exchange teacher from israel was teaching
>she went full 6 million and explained that hitler was the worst person ever
>i started basically reciting passages out of mein kampf at her for 20 minutes

i copped a 2 week suspension for that, and my maths teacher ended up giving me like 20 books on ww2 history. he was a mad cunt.

>be substitute teacher
>come into a 10th grade history class
>told to give a PBS documentary
>Documentary said Hitler was not accepted to art school b/c poor artist.
>Hitler killed potentially millions in a peroid of a day.
>Hitler killed Jews b/c they wuz good boyz n' dindu nothing
>get to the part of the documentary where it says "Hitler killed more people than Stalin"
>pause video and say "hold on folks, this is absolutely false".
>get called into principals office later in the week
>get banned from teaching at the high school.

Such is life. Teaching Kindergarten is much more fun (BILL CLINTON IS RAPIST. INFOWARS.COM)

well done, lad

>be me 13yr old
>get to make repirt of choice about wwii
>decide to make report from German perspective
>start researching and notice alot of things
>jewish banks sending money out of germany
>jewish communists staging a coup
>britain putting pressure on germany for not joining the global market
>finish telling report with citations and students boo me
>teacher takes me aside after class
>"user your report was very well documented and had good citations but alot of parents are upset over it."
>get an F and stuck in counseling about how nazis are bad
>mfw it just made me actually hate jews for real

> Why make ourselves weaker?
I wish I could be this bluepilled again, life was easier back then.

>13
>Research findings concerning the global market
Yea this didn't happen

It more or less said that germany tried to keep its trade and commerce internal and when pressured by britain it caused a breakdown of relations. Alot of people believe that was a main reason of britain joining the war.

>Supposed to make a project with WWII theme
>Me and friends make a short movie of how Hitler could have won
>get called to the principals office because we did John Cleese "nazi marching" for our movie
>Class loved it and laughed a lot
>Teachers hated it
Good times

>lying on the internet

>whats their agenda?
domestication of the white man, turning sapiens into consumers

That I don't deny, it was the part where a 13 year old managed to gather research on this that made me feel a sense of doubt.

I spent and still do spend alot of time looking heavily at random shit that I get curious about. Spent 5 hours looking at how satellites work cause I couldnt sleep the other night.

When I was in middle school I could never get a straight answer for why Hitler gassed the Jews. I remember raising my hand and asking "so the entire country just went crazy and killed Jews for no reason?".
>well user, Hitler blamed them for losing the war (ww1)
"why"
>some bullshit answer about how they didn't fight and stayed at home or something

My grade school didn't talk about any history but that of the natives. We didn't call white people bad though.

I learned what the holocaust was in eighth grade, they kept kicking the can and I openly questioned the story the first time I heard it.

I find it bizarre that the rest of you had to do stuff like this in elementary

>a lot of parents are upset about it
Why are other parents reading your report?

Children come home and tell their parents about the crazy presentations they see

They never say why Hitler hated jews. Ask any normie why Hitler hated the jews and they will look at you with a blank face.

Fear of parents drives people who work at schools. They tried to do that to my dorm floor in college. Turns out our parents didn't give a shit and were much more angry that the administration was treating us like shit.

Always take their tactics and turn them around. They won't know what to do. Holy fuck did they start flipping out when we called the fire marshal on them after they revealed they were scared of the fire marshal.

I had a Jewish AP US History teacher junior year.
We spent about 2 weeks on the holocaust. Other than that, we walked in silence and ate hardtack to simulate the trail of tears, talked about the Civil rights movement, and pro-union during industrial revolution.
This was the year some schools protested the course because of progressive lean, though. Never really bothered me though. I day dreamed the whole time and passed with a B because I spent the past 2 years reading the history book and memorized half the shit from 1850 onward, specifically war shit.

When I was in primary and high school we never learnt about the holohoax, it wasn't part of the curriculum until a decade after I left

>Sweden
>Hiding behind nazi flag
Like clockwork