That sure is a nice healthcare plan you've got there

That sure is a nice healthcare plan you've got there.
It would be a shame if something were to happen to it....

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/07/20/what-if-senator-mccain-leaves-office-how-process-works/494621001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon he will just be a meme.
So, what happens to his seat when he dies?

>[dies internally]

BASED MCCAIN

TRUMP AND TRUMPCARE BTFO ONCE AGAIN

ALL THAT WINNING

Special election.

Democrats coming for it.

Thanks for your service McCain

FFFFFUUUUUU

Nigga if they actually passed that shit bill it would devastate the GOP indefinitely. McCain is falling on his sword to save his GOP colleagues from the disaster of repealing Obamacare. Hint: Nobody whose benefits you take away will ever vote for you. You should be praising him for his bravery.

Give it to kid rock?

It's real sad
to see a turtle
on his back
dying.

I guess you sad jobless racist neets get another day on your mom's insurance from the walmart she greets at.

If only the car battery wired up to the wire mattress had just a little more charge, maybe obamacare could have been repealed before it crashed

Actually in Arizona, the governor appoints someone to serve out the rest of the term until the next election.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2017/07/20/what-if-senator-mccain-leaves-office-how-process-works/494621001/

Y'know, this whole issue of Healthcare could be solved if they just implement a public option. I don't know why both parties are so against it over there.

>t. true american patriot
Just yesterday I watched a coked up Scaramucci losing his mind on tv, what happens to your government?
Even overly optimistic markets start to lose their faith.

>Republican governor

Scumbag McCain, just die you detestable traitor.

Have faith in the ice cream merchant. He won't let us down

BASED MCCAIN WORKING THE SMARKS

>nigga
>supports Oboongacare

T. Mental retard with heart disease confirmed

BASED McCain!

You guys are deluded if you think the GOP's proposed healthcare bill was any good. Mccain did the right thing here.

Based mcain doesnt matter he has redeemed himself tonite

Guy looks like fuckin Frankenstein now, and they keep posting post op pics of him in the media like he doesn't look like a fucking bad science experiment

They will lose it

>Votes yes to begin debate to give GOP hope
>Votes no on actual repeal

MASTER RUSEMAN

Americans are dumb and sheltered the more rural they are.

I grew up in a small US town, didn't realize how fucking crazy and ad hoc and accidental our system was til I lived abroad. Single payer/public option is fucking amazing, and ensures people who might have fucking died actually get over shit and keep contributing to the economy. Way cheaper than the death march I grew up with where my parents kept shit jobs just to make sure I would be okay if I got hurt or sick. It's the most fiscally conservative option too. That's joke. Fucking dumb corporatists and they don't even fucking know.

Can that traitor die already

You are sucking globalist corporate pharma cock for free, do you see any irony murricano?
Your country disgusts me with your wrestling tier degeneracy.

Real traitors are you mongs getting throated by globalist pharma while grinning and winning.
History will remember you as such.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck, Trump getting cucked by based McCain

Why are you retards in favour of the GOP healthcare anyway? Just seems like you cucks support it because Trump said to/it's anti obama

Because single payer would be insanely expensive in America. California proposed a single payer option just for their state and they calculated it would cost 4x the current budget for the entire state. It works in small white countries but it won't work in a country that has more niggers than the population of Canada and more illegals than the population of Sweden. You can't have tons of handouts with a large shitskin population, too many net drains on the system.

Richest country in the world complains while the rest of the first world has this system for years.
You actually believe your own nonsense?
Keep sucking pharma dick, brave murrican mong sherlock.

Healthcare costs are ridiculously inflated in America. Doesn't change the fact that having tons of nonwhites puts too much strain on the system, though I guess you will learn that firsthand in a couple decades. Also, America doesn't have the benefit of having its defense budget subsidized by somebody else to free up funding for things like healthcare and college. That's one reason why European leaders shit themselves when Trump threatened to cut NATO funding - less American subsidization of European defense would mean cuts to your social programs to make up the difference.

I'm not advocating for Single Payer though. I'm advocating for the Public option. It's just basically setting up a government ran health insurance agency that competes with the private health insurers. So that way, folks who have difficulty affording private health insurance an defer to a public one that's cheaper for them. Private companies compete with each other and the government allowing more competitive plans and better costs. It's a win-win for everyone.

No you just upped the ante and your military budget, also you seem to prefer to give tax presents to wall street instead of taking care of your citizens health.
One of the richest countries in the world can't afford healthcare? You are just lazy and conditioned to suck Richie Rich dick.
GOP had years to come up with a viable alternative, now they will just burn it down, starve it and blame it on others like a clique of 3rd graders.
Don't complain about strain on your system, change the system so that it can handle the strain you pharma-sucking minions.
Germany actually has the problem of demographics not leeching.

I wish I could live in a simpleton world like yours, I would have the best answers and best solutions for everything and everybody.
I seriously and unironically believe your country is in meltdown with the next financial crisis at the horizon.
I also believe Trump put GS and wannabe-Gordon Geckos unto government to know when it's about time for the next big short to cash in on america.
MAGA

That's basically an expansion of Medicare, which is something Obamacare did. Only difference between that and what you proposed is that the government contracts Medicare administration to private insurance companies, which is cheaper and more efficient than having the government handle it. Insurance costs are the symptom, not the cause. Driving down pharmaceutical costs and eliminating price gouging by hospitals would do far more to make healthcare more affordable than any insurance-related legislation. That's what Congress should be focusing on.

Definitely. America will cease to exist by the end of the century. It will be an economic failure within the next 20 years.

Republicans have always been artful at getting middle and lower class whites (see: Sup Forums NEETs) to vote against their own interests by exploiting their sense of lost entitlement, racism and social conservatism.

>That's what Congress should be focusing on.
Yup, but everyone knows that's never ever going to happen

>racism

stupid ass fucking liberal

mass immigration = lower wages for all

Probably.
But then you guys constantly manage to reinvent yourself so maybe just maybe a few years of coked up Scaramuccis, wrestling-tier soap-stars doing family first and bootylicking peasants catering to hypercapitalistic hypergreediness will teach you a lesson.
How I wish you had viable alternatives to vote for.

>Hint: Nobody whose benefits you take away will ever vote for you
Implying any of them would vote Republican in the first place.

Enjoy financially supporting shitskins your entire life while your surroundings turn into South Africa.

McCain is like that Mario Puzo mafiosi character who gets more vindictive as he ages. What was his name?

Nobody actually benefiting from Obamacare votes Republican.

lmao are you larping or just retarded. Do you have any experience with single payer/nationalized healthcare. Death panels are really not hyperbole.